vidup.me/x1bpb7trbxoy
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZU1TAqpbXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope scarification becomes more popular among retards, the next ear guages

Ok Sup Forums, besides everything, is Black Panther actually worth watching? It's worse than average Marvel movie, or on same level? And, is it filled up with politics?

does the trailer appeal to you?
does the story?
do you like an actor, director, other person associated with the film?

be an individual make a choice

>does the trailer appeal to you?
>does the story?
>do you like an actor, director, other person associated with the film?
Well, it's not ultimate opinion generator. I watched a lot of movies that not fit into this rules, but I still liked them.

what is an example otherwise?

le genious strativarious

Watch "Is Genesis History" instead of gay uber mensch super hero movies.

These threads that treat us blacks like they're pure africans are retarded. If they have black ancestors going back more than 155 years in the US they're already mixed.

This actor really says he's against race mixing or he's just not into people with lighter skin than his own?

The opinion of my favourite jewish youtuber: youtube.com/watch?v=aAG9G35ioT8

>Whats his name again Sup Forums?
Apollo Creed's son

Is there a token white person, presented as a native to Wakanda. Without any explanation or reason? If (((they))) stick to the agenda there should be. After all, they made Heimdall a nigger despite the mythology has a poem describing him as the whitest of the Gods

It's a pretty average marvel flick with above average visuals.

No its not,Unless you are a nigger don't feed the kike machine. watch it when a stream comes up if you have to . youtube.com/watch?v=gLAXFBcVpME

He actually said absolutely nothing of the sort. The "proof" is that he didn't immediately bend the 4/10 white interviewer over and take her at the first sign of flirting.

how does
>a movie about a bunch of super hero niggers living in an imaginary world
differ from
>a movie about an imaginary super hero nigger creating a world
huh?

calling creationist bullshit propaganda a "documentary"
my sides

Based Apolla Jr

save your shekels vidup.me/x1bpb7trbxoy

Why is it always the roasties that are completely inept at interviewing and get dominated by the interviewee

That's sexual harrassment.

Saw it yesterday. Was worried from all the virtue signaling reviews. The beginning is awful, and theres a fighting scene at the end that is a touch long. But its definately a good movie.

>DaKendrix was rescued by a passer-by
Always gets a sensible chuckle out of me

The biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the black goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

Jews have been fermenting race hate since the 90s with shit like this movie, and things like Amistad etc. brainwashing people into this euro whites/christians/WASP vs blacks angle. They've doubled their efforts since Trump's (anti-globalist) election.

Blacks in the 80s knew exactly what was up. Montel Williams clip related.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZU1TAqpbXQ

I saw Black Panther yesterday and it was OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN, MAN!!!!! Black Panther is /ourmovie/.

>Whats his name again Sup Forums?
Uncle Tom