Finished part 1 and part 2 of the anime, please tell me that part 3 is better

Finished part 1 and part 2 of the anime, please tell me that part 3 is better.

Part 3 is the best

Part 3 is great once it kicks in. Part 4 is comfy but not too comfy.

If you didn't at least like Parts 1 and 2 a bit then just drop it now, it's not for you.

Read the manga

Part 4 is the best.

Part 3 is my fav. You have the 2 best jojo's together, and the best story line, with stands.

Read the manga

It isn't.

So is there gonna be a part 5 or what?

there was a 3 year gap between part 2 and 3 bud

Parts 4 and 7 are the best

Part 4 7 8 is the best
the rest is retarded

Part 1 is the only good part of the first 3 and part 3 itself is a boring slog. Everything after part 3 is it's own story so they're pretty good.
Unless you decide to read the manga instead of being a faggot, then the whole thing is perfect.

Why is part 3 so comfy?

Kakyoin, Old Joseph, and Avdol are in it.

Jojo really isn't that good, part 3 is a slog.

The entire fandom was created from mouthbreathers creating memes like a decentralized sweatshop.

Jojo attracts the same cancerous individuals and women from fandoms such as Undertale, Steven Universe, and My Little Pony.

In the year 20XX we will have mechanized memes and entered Meme Warfare, where everything being discussed is what shills brought up in the first place.

Nice /contrarian/ opinion my friend!

>trying to assign yourself to some title or group instead of just enjoying your media
Biggest loser here, my man.

>part 2 was 2012
>part 3 was 2014

part three is great at points, but feels drawn out and boring at times, it's the most iconic though so you gotta

part 4 is easily my favourite, the characters are great plots really good once the main vilains involved,and its got best ghost girl

>it's the most iconic though so you gotta

terrible rationalization.

Part 3 has a lot of asspulls, it drags on for too long and the stands are boring for the most part. It gets much better when they arrive at Egypt though.

Part 3 is just a video game basically. Fight 1 badguy, move on to next.

Learn to think for yourself. Also, if you could not appreciate how good the first two parts are you may as well drop it now. It's not for you.

l it also doesn't help that the events of part 3 are the ones that get called back to or referenced the most

Part 3 is pretty mediocre until they reach egypt. it's one of the lower quality parts despite it's popularity but you have to read/watch it to get the full context for the actual good parts later on

>Doesn't like Battle Tendacy
Prepare to be disappointment by part 3 and 4

Generally the kick happens in Part 2, it's where most people "get" Jojo. Part 1 is generally accepted as not that great, probably even causing a bad first impression for a newcomer, but if you still don't like Jojo by the end of Part 2, you could as well just quit now.

If we're talking anime only
Part 1 is ok
Part 2 is great, best jojo is here
Part 3 is a not that good monster of the week show 'til the last 7 episodes when it becomes really good
Part 4 is a better done part 3 (it's still kind of monster of the weak, but Araki by then could already work with the stands properly)
So I would put them like this:
Part 2 >Part 4 >Part 3's last espisodes >Part 1 >Part 3

So, if you don't like Jojo by part 2, I think You should drop it

I would argue that Part 3 is still a bit better than Part 4 as almost all of the gang is introduced early on and it doesn't take 21 one fucking epsiodes to introduce everyone.

You seriously think any of that team was relevant past Rohan being introduced? That's cute, user.

He's right though. JoJo is literally REDDlT and that's not ok.

get lost, if you dont like jojo part 2 you should just go watch shounen ashibe and stop bothering everyone

The manga dude? I unfortunately dislike his character so I could care less about him.

>recommending people better shows than JoJo
kek

let me know when you need your milk. I'll record caillou and dora for you, so don't worry about that either

Well I just got halfway through part 3 (to Egypt) and I have to say it's by far the worst fucking part thus far.

I don't give a flying fuck about any of the characters so far except Joseph and every single episode is just some boring fight of the week.

I'm not into loli but Anne's design was really good. Something about her big lips and freckles and dark skin. Plus a cute bottom nose.

>all these children that think "HAHA DUDE I GUESSED UR LINE" is actually the best anything
Please, just stop. The story and adventure itself was ok, but part 2's characters suck ass, dragged down the actual story somehow and pretty much all of them got what was coming to them, unfortunately the best version of Joseph is in the most boring part, but at least part 3 is just boring, it's not an obnoxiously shiny turd that is held up on a pedistal because of a literal "lol so randumb" character. The majority of people that like part 2 only pay attention to Joseph's autismal memery but act like the whole thing was some masterpiece. At least the people that like part 3 generally admit that it has some flaws and talk about what they like. Meanwhile part 1 just gets mercilessly buttfucked by everyone just because it's really short and didn't have "HAHA LE STEAMROLLER ZA WARUDO xdddd". Like god dammit, part 1 was pretty decent and is equal to if not better than part 2, I miss my niggas Jonathan and Will man. What the fuck?
But at the end of the day, it don't fuckin' matter so whatever.

> it don't matter but heres a paragraph

Its just different. If you're looking for a well put out story in which the plot takes many interesting turns an shit happens between characters, then you're not gonna get that.

If you just want a fun series with silly battles with a "final boss" kind of fight with the villian then its fine I guess.

Well it don't, and I'm entitled to my opinion.

>Dragged down the story somehow
Go on.. explain..
And part 2 Joseph is a hypocrite, and he still at part 4. Straizo going rougue was completely out of nowhere, Suzy and Joshep just got married out of nowhere, and the biggest flaw was that asspull to defeat Kars.

you missed my point. how dense must you be to misunderstand 1 line

You missed my point, how dense must you be to understand that some guy on the internet typing out a paragraph isn't gonna change anything.

Boy, my grammar is shit today.

You guys missed my dick please just sit on it, the cum awaits and the succ can't be contained

There were only 2 good characters and one of them was comic relief not counting Joseph's autism, and only one character didn't just do a random thing brcause the story was getting boring and Araki needed to keep the attention of the audience. Like for what fucking purpose did this Italian nigga have to go get his stupid head popped open by a rock other than "My only personality trait is that I think I'm hot shit"? Even the rest of his team thought he was a fucking retard for that shit. Oh yeah, let's not forget "lemme shoot you with uncooked spaghetti because we need to kill time while Araki comes up with something for us to do next", as well as "Maybe if I strike a deal with the guy that is extremely powerful and literally just said that chivalry is dead he'll let me and my son live even though we literally came all this way to kill him and slaughtered his friends along the way". Like FUCKING WHY? WHY?

Really Part 2's greatness just comes from its memery and bizarre nature.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
Stop thinking you're superior for not liking the same shit as others.

Fucking Wut?
Did you not pay fucking attention to the story? Because it looks like you didn't pay attention to the story, if you're asking retarded questions like that.

>Really Part 2's greatness just comes from its memery and bizarre nature.
>And there's nothing wrong with that.
This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

>stop thinking you're superior for not liking everything everyone else likes
That is literally the most braindead thing I have ever read, why don't you stop trying to act superior because you don't approve of someone's opinion?

I don't see any argument here.

Polnareff was the best side character

Most annoying*
I don't know why people like that obnoxious faggot.

I liked Part 2 and disliked part 1 and 3

If you were to pick some of the other villians stand users from part 3 to be in a fighting game, which ones would they be? DIO, Vanilla ice, and Hol Horse are already in by demand.

all of it is garbage

it's worse

Part 3 is when the series stops being a Fist of the North Star rip-off and gets Stands

No one actually dislikes part 2, it's just that before part 3 anime was made everyone was constantly complaining about animeonlies who called part 2 the best so they started shitting on it due to contrarianism.

i'm sorry here OP but the results have come in from the proctologist and it doesn't look good. I hate to break it to you but you've got gay cancer.

Hope not.

this

>Part 4 7 8 is the best
>they are the least retarded
ftfy

The highs of part 3 are better than the highs of the other parts, but part 2 is the best overall and part 4 is consistently good all round.

They're so radically different that you'll at least like one part

Last Train Home ED is amazing.

I wish more people would appreciate Jonathan

He was actually the best JoJo

Part 1 is absolute garbage.
Part 2 is fantastic.
Part 3 is great.
Part 4 is Meh.
Part 5 is Great.

I'm still at part 5 so can't comment further.

after reading thread it seems that part 3 is all of stardust crusader.

In my post part 3 is the first part of stardust and part 4 is the 2nd part battle in Egypt.

part 5 is Diamond is unbreakable.

>no one actually dislikes something
>everyone is one person
>contrarian meme
>namefag
Discarded.

This.

Jonathan didn't deserve the hard life he had

Yet he took it with a smile

Jonathan and William are my niggas for life.
I want my niggas back.

>implying you aren't contrarian

There has been Part 5 since 95.
Read the manga.

Anime: 2 > 4 > 1 > 3
Manga: 8 > 7 = 6 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1

There has been for over 20 years my man.

You seem to have a shit taste problem. Better fix that before going on

Part 7 was amazing, little slow at the begining but the ending was awesome. I thought part 6's final fight was really well done but this one takes the cake. Just thought he rushed Johnny vs Dio not Dino but D4C was great.

Anime: 4>1>2>3*
Fixed.

Only good part about part 3 is DIO's World and a few stand battles. Part 4 is great. Read the fucking manga.

Anime:

4 > 2 > 3 > 1

3 may be monster of the week, but it's hilarious/absurd monster of the week that I didn't grow tired of until just before the end.

4's villain steals the show, plus the overall mood.

2's jojo steals the show, plus it's sugita I mean come on.

>2's jojo steals the show, plus it's sugita I mean come on.

>shitposting outside the containment thread

Part 3's manga is better than the anime

What's the difference?

Oh neat

I just finished stardust crusaders after starting the show a week or two ago

It's really good

Better pacing, better art, Jotaro is a bit more emotional and likable, the final battle doesn't have the ugly-ass auras

>WHERE THE FUCK IS MICKEY?
Based Anasui, this part was hilarious.

Good presentation.

>7 = 6
w h y
also 4 is good but the anime adaptation is worse than 1 and arguably 3 due to rushed art

5>1>=2>7>>>>>>I haven't read JoJolion yet