Oooh boy

oooh boy...

Other urls found in this thread:

gilad.co.uk/writings/accessory-vs-perpetrator-by-gilad-atzmon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting.

Why are Poles so offended and want to stay as far away from the Holocaust? Aiding the Germans in killing people that were actively destroying Europe should be nothing to be embarrassed about, one should be praised for the endevour.

Going to go on a limb and say its probably because of "muh krauts" and pointless brother wars, conflict and History that HASN'T been learned from.

Later he do this. I am not sure if its extra master plan or they are stupid at this point. But its still funny lookig at this shitstorm.

Based Poland

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Kikes seething

haha didnt see that. based Mateusz, he's got to be trolling at this point

Based Morawiecki

I wonder how will looks end game this gov because they wont lost next at least 2 elections. xD

when did he say that?

poland is america's bitch and america is israel's bitch
so naturally poles don't want any historical beef with their pimp's pimp

Soros was a Jew directly aligned with Nazis that helped seize Jewish assets. Holy fuck look at Jews today. They are still at it. Proxy war with themselves

Well no, we just fight for freedom and we dont want shit on graves our ancestors(it maybe for you be cultural shock). Just read polish history during 2ww.

The Holocaust was a jewish false flag with the very purpose of setting up the state of israel.

They already had the state, Rothchilds secured it from British before ww1.... They needed people to fill it.

poland no!

Requesting a shoop of that disgusting Polandball fucking the Star in the ass.

And for the purpose of making the Jews immune to any criticism, no matter how valid.

Why do they keep talking about it? Who keeps telling them, "say something about the Holocaust." That shit is old as fuck, no need to even mention it anymore.

Because of this situation many Polish people are getting woke about jews so it's very positive anyways.
I almost have a feeling as if we were not to be jewish dogs anymore.

>so naturally poles don't want any historical beef with their pimp's pimp
Are you retarded? They literally just said that Jews collaborated in the holocaust. Did you need read the OP?
Idiot.

your ancestors are wallowing in shit
shitting on their graves is an improvement
i've read ww2 history, poles have been a part of holocaust

what the fuck is whataboutism? i never once heard that term until just last year.

What is it? using examples in arguments? Having experiences to draw from?

>n-not just u-us
>y-you did it to yourself t-too
yes i'm the retard

Is 'whataboutism' the left's new favorite word?
They like to bring it up whenever you try to highlight their hypocrisy.

There were Jews who betrayed other Jews by telling the nazi's where they were hiding. So yes /pol(and)/ is right again. Traitors were everywhere, Jews not excluded.

That's just a coincidence of the disinformation. Jews orechstrated the seizure of Jewish assets and death of Jews to scare them into filling the state of isreal with people that likely would not have otherwise gone.
Rothchilds secured state from British pre ww1. After British claim expired is when Israel was set up. Coincidentally huh?
Holy fuck. Ww1 was to destabilize balkins and Germany where most of the Jews lived. Ww2 a puppet state was put in place. Jews were essentially forced into Israel by other aristocratic Jews. Hitler's death was faked and he lived out his life in South America.
Hitler was a fucking Jewish puppet

Hey this new cunt is cool as.

you think that's it? there were regular jewish militias recruited solely from jews present in concentrtion camps and ghettos. jews had one of the highest collaboration rates of all ethnic groups (>10%). im surprised so few people know about that

So much for Spencer bitching
>Poland is not based, they just installed a Jewish prime minister

source??????

>Implying they wouldn't give up their kin for a handful of shiny, shiny shekels...

Whataboutism is responding by an accusation "X did A" by another accusation directed at your accuser's side "Well Y did B, which is pretty similar and equally bad", essentially you are saying "so what if we did it, you also did something as bad". Here, this translate to "Some Poles participated in the holocaust!" "So what, Jews participated in it too!

Isn't that a Mussolini quote?

>E-Celeb drivel
Maybe someday people will learn...

how new r u

whataboutism is a term that has been used for the russians a lot because they always did it

its basically when someone criticizes you for something you reply with "but what about them, they have done it too"

in this case the criticism is that poles partaked in the holocaust and the whataboutism is that jews did it too

sup fagets, we're crashing jewish turbovictims narrative, get along or get out of the way

All This

Exactly. What about the 150.000 Jewish soldiers of Germany? Are their deeds not counting? I want the truth and the truth only, and the truth isn't the Jews having no responsibility whatsoever in the war

>in this case the criticism is that poles partaked in the holocaust and the whataboutism is that jews did it too
Well, I mean, besides the fact that it didn't happen, that's a perfectly fair point. If someone is doing something as bad as you, it makes little sense criticizing them for it. That's just hypocritical.

>"So what, Jews participated in it too!
and then Israel cries antisemitism

Its a term used faggy brits. I think its supposed to criticize people who criticize others for not practising what they preach

Except by your own definition their argument makes no sense since he is directly stating that no side is clean when it comes to the holocaust and Jews should get off their high horse.

And what is wrong with this tactic? Sure it is shitty and can't stand on its own merit, but as supporting evidence for why your opponent is being hypocritical and not fit to judge your actions it seems fine.

shut it down

No it’s a made up term to dismiss calling out blatant hypocrisy. That’s the point when people say you did it too. In reality calling someone out for something that you are guilty of yourself is called hypocrisy not “whataboutism”. Maybe people would actually take your arguments even a little bit seriously if you weren’t so disingenuous and absolutely full of shit.

Hitler being alive according to source in the CIA files that got unlocked along with the JFK assassination files is proof of the fuckery of ww2. There was zero reason to cut a deal with Hitler. He wasn't an operation paperclip worthy target. He was the willing participant in the scheme.

Im not exactly sure why its a bad thing to point out when someone attacking you is being hypocritical. Surely saying something is "whataboutism" is a rhetorical tactic in itself

This.

claiming whataboutism is so disingenuous I just want to punch that person in the face

Didn't soros admit to helping the nazis round up other Jews?

You cannot get based more than this

lel, here we go.

Is he talking about Holodomor or Jewish mafia Kapos running the concentration camps and Ghettos?

> xD
Go back to karachan

And with how retarded the opposition is in Poland, PiS doesn't even have to try much and they will win next elections easy.

>Janusz Kapuscinski, who represents the party on the municipal council of Poznan, earlier this month jokingly proposed to name a street leading to a garbage incinerator as “Auschwitz Street.”
Stay fucking based Poland

I don't know if the argument that Jews participated in the Holocaust is true or not, but I can imagine that a camp prisoners would go to any and all lengths to try to survive.

It's not supposed to make any sense, this tactics serves only to undermine any claimed moral high ground, as you so illustrated with your equine metaphor.

Indeed, this is usually best used in a debate situation.

It's true though, Israel turned away a ton of kikes leaving then to get TRASH'D. Let's also remember how Jew's propagated Bolshevism which led to Stalin gassing kikes in portable Jew dumps.(there only good thing Stalin did)

I know how retards we have on other side thats why i wonder how will be our end game with this all shitstorm. XD

>it deflects arguments of hypocrisy
Oh that makes sense. Thanks for the rundown.

Wasn't even Soros helping the nazis in the final solution?

Read about Chaim Rumkowski.

Secular Jews also forgot that the 6 million figure was a made up guzmah and got like 40,000 shoah'd by allied bombs.

>maximum whataboutism
Heeb would know

soon

is that even whataboutism? whataboutisms are when you say something like "you did x" to invalidate criticism of x towards yourself by that person, but if polands premiere is saying "There were polish and Jewish perpetrators" isn't that accepting their own complicitness in it?

Does Warsaw have any skyscrapers owned by 'Lucky' Larry Silverstein?

POLISH DEATH CAMPS
POLISH DEATH CAMPS
POLISH DEATH CAMPS

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

>POLISH DEATH CAMPS

>POLISH DEATH CAMPS

>POLISH DEATH CAMPS

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

>POLISH DEATH CAMPS

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

Join the #Polocaust

>isn't that accepting their own complicitness in it?
I think they've officially reached the point where they're not sorry about it even if they did.

No reason to assume Hitler was some kind of puppet. His enemies all were, and that would be enough to put him in such a position as that.

>Why are Poles so offended and want to stay as far away from the Holocaust? Aiding the Germans in killing people that were actively destroying Europe should be nothing to be embarrassed about, one should be praised for the endevour.
Fuck off you retarded mutt, 6 million poles died in holocaust. And maybe some jews too.

Based. What's their endgame?

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS
JEWISH DEATH CAMPS
JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

>JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

>JEWISH DEATH CAMPS
>JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

JEWISH DEATH CAMPS
JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

The did not. The Balfour Declaration only stated that they were in favor of a Jewish state in Palestine. 16 years passed and the Jews made zero headway into Palestine because they couldn't create a state without displacing Palestinians... which is what the whole Balfour Declaration was about. They needed to be "forced" into Palestine and Hitler was the one who did it.

"it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine"

Get off this board faggot, before you accidentally redpill our audience.

Thanks Germany for leaving these sweet camps to carry on where you left off, gas the kikes. Open Polish Death Camps today.

You look desperate rabbi

Seriously kikes need to shut the fuck up already.
Rabbis and jewish corporations lobbying for the ethnic destruction of europe, jewish globalist bankers doing the same and holding the economy to ransom, Israel meddling in foreign leadership, the fucking media and journos brainwashing the population into killing eachother and destroying their countries.

How can they not sense the tension in the air around them, they just poke and prod harder.

I wonder why they were expelled and massacred so many times gee golly

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

DELET

>Islam are a horrible religion that causes terror attacks
>Christianity did a lot of bad stuff to in the middle ages

This is a prime example of whataboutism. It's just to shift focus from one subject to a non relevant or trying to downplay something.

>already deleted
damn, the polish police acts fast

Someone should inform him of the several thousand of jews that had no problem sending their own to the camps and often to save their own asses.

BOMBARD TWITTER WITH THIS QUOTE:

“Every Jewish child was taught (in the Ghettos)” says Shahak that "if you enter a square from which there are three exits, one guarded by a German SS man, one by a Ukrainian and one by a Jewish policeman, then you should first try to pass the German, and then maybe the Ukrainian, but never the Jew".( Prof. Israel Shahak, 19 May 1989. Kol Ha'ir, Jerusalem)

more info here: gilad.co.uk/writings/accessory-vs-perpetrator-by-gilad-atzmon.html

The difference here is that we’re talking about shifting the blame on Poles for being collaborants meanwhile Jews are whitewashed. Our PM did nothing more than pointing the blame on both the Jews are Poles. We’re not taking any blame for this shit. Israel can die on their fucking desert.

see:

Whats Poland end game? Pissing of EU,Pissing off the Jews and everyone country in the west..

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The West is going down the shitter, time to Russias and Chinas best bud.

Wittingly our unwittingly?

That is IMO the main reason why are they now flooding Europe with migrants, filling it with mudslimes that hate jews and turn Europe to shithole. Therefore European jews will have to move to Israel.

I thought youre countrys leaders hated Russia?

>this level of woke
tell me more

They need to trick a rothschild into visiting and then arrest him.

For now, but when USA loses It’s hegemon status we’ll start the shift. The new Silk Road is the first step. We’ll see how it all works out.

poles need to pay their debt regarding the jewish people