Is Boku no Hero Academia good or are people just hyping it up?

Is Boku no Hero Academia good or are people just hyping it up?

Just watch the fucking anime and decide by yourself, dumbfuck.

>It's one of those threads
Here we go!

>he lets others dictate what anime he watches

all battle shonen are the same don't be fooled
they are good unless you hate fun

It's good in a sense you'll be rewarded for reading through it, but it's something you can really recommend to most people.

It revolves on already used shonen ideas, even though it does them significantly better it's still copy/paste. Most people grew out of their shonen phase and moved on.

Watch it yourself jackass.

It's above average. There's not really some great new ideas being thrown around. It's the same shounen format with minor quirks. It's definitely enjoyable and good, but overhyped as all fuck. Probably the most overhyped anime of the decade. You're not getting a master piece, or even something that'll leave an impression. Just something to enjoy.

3 episode rule faggot. Now delete your life.

>Asking about the appeal of an entry level battle shonen series
You dense motherfucker.

Eh. First three episode is kind of a bad idea for this series, since it only shows the MC's origin story.

>Probably the most overhyped anime of the decade
That would be attack on titan

>Probably the most overhyped anime of the decade.
That would be reddit:zero

Overhyped, boku no anons. Not hyped. There's a difference.

It's been Naruto 2.0 so far, and I'm not just referring to the anime. The manga is painfully generic as well, but I guess that's why it's so successful.

>3 episode rule
I watched S1 but dropped it, mainly because it's generic, predictable, and contrived shonen tripe, and because the threads are overrun with underage crossposters. Actually, most because of the latter; I hate that such anime attract such garbage fanbase that then sits like yet another nodule of cancer on this board.

>tell me if I like this

Sage

OP here thanks for the inputs

I HATE this jpg the faggot who made it only had ONE image in that stupid meme folder

Did not know about that, sorry for the inconvenience

It's shit

Gonna piggyback and ask here. Is there any recommended scanlation group to get the manga from? I prefer downloading as much as I can over using e-reader websites because I have shitty internet.

I was hooked after the first 2 episodes. It set up some themes and made me like the main character enough to want to see him succeed.

Same. I'll usually tell someone to watch the first 2 episodes to see if they'll like it or not.

People really like it. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Just watch it and form your own opinion.

It's shit, the story is contrived with the mc being pushed towards his goal by the plot, bland use of powers, power levels jump around based on plot convenience, characters are nardo hand me downs. It gets over hyped capeshitters who happen to be the most retarded people in the world.

>by capeshitters

It's mediocre shounenshit with good art and design, but read the manga and formulate your own opinion

One of the things I've noticed along battle shonen is that when the hero suddenly uses more power, there's no major consequences. BHA is different, because everything that happens in the story has consequences.

I don't know, but be wary because one of them made me drop the manga way back when because it was so fucking bad
Every sentence was translated as if an autistic person was meticulously describing every single thing

>"H-He can't keep using his power like that, or there will be serious consequences!"
>Deku literally shatters his whole fucking arm
>but it's fine again 2 chapters later lol
Yeah no

>his anime reaction folder contains anything other than kaguya

It's mediocre, repetetive and it seems at times that author has close to no idea what he's doing and where his series is heading.

You're allowed to have different opinions than people on Sup Forums, user. Nobody will give a shit if you like it or not.

>because his hand is so fuck up the guy for to change his style of fighting

Oh yeah.

Deku's hand is perma fucked though.
Also he can't be healhax'd too much or he just dies I think.

*force.

I found a link over on /t/ with volumes 1-7, so that'll work for now. Guess I'll have to find 8 onward another time.

It's good

When will VA finally get a healer? Shiggy keeps getting shot/stabbed

Shit after AFO Vs. Allmight.