Is a non-white world the only way to live in peace?

Is a non-white world the only way to live in peace?
Whites hate us even if we aren't criminals.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
change.org/p/valmyndigheten-get-the-kek-democrats-into-the-swedish-commune-county-and-riksdag-parlaments?recruiter=857411615&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
youtube.com/watch?v=IKJY3Z9niqs&bpctr=1518956057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEYCHILLES

Even if you are not what ?

Look to the non white countries and you will see how peaceful it will be
also saged

god dang it, what flag is that?

whites destroyed Africa

> live in peace?
The more brown and black there is, the less peace you'll have. It's mathematical.
The way for there to be peace and prosperity on earth is for there to be far less brown and black.
It is the detritus of humanity.

Whites are responsible for the collective low IQ of Africans?

this is what i mean you racist
Africa will surpass europe, asia and america

yes because they are racist
everyone knows that its just about education

Africans can't educate each other, or do they need whites to do the teaching?

troll harder nigger

whites learned from brown people

>Is a non-white world the only way to live in peace?
No, fuck off to your own country and everything will be fine. What is so hard to understand about that? FUCK OFF

Learned to lock the door..

You nogs are hilarious. Hahaha

iq is bullshit

lol? why dont you go back to europe?

Why do you come to white country's. Black country's out number white ones...

Are you a fucken idiot or are you just yanking my chain?
If it's the first one then no, a non white world is not the solution, it's a world without ignorant fools like you that would insure world peace and the better advancement of mankind, so do us all a favor and either educate yourself or jump off a bridge.

Why dont the Natives go back to Mongolia?

Yes we do hate you niggers. And sand niggers and fags too.

because they came first

......meanwhile in peacefull black Liberia........Looks like a Wakanda in the making without us Crackers

and europeans were like angels in the past?

>because they came first
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
no they didn't

who cares about some rapists who died out in a useless region?

>who cares about some rapists who died out in a useless region?
You literally just described native americans, try again nigger

Europeans didnt even attack the world up until 1600s you idiot. Europe was under Siege from Rome onwards
The crusades were a defensive Counter attack to 400 years of muslim assault on christians
how do you think Attila got to the Katalaun fields in the middle of France ? do you think he went there kindly asking for passing ?
or just look at the pic i got here, every bigger african empire was built on slaves and the slave trade.
A non White world is just as fucking evil as a White dominated one. But you wont have Penicillin and a lot of other shit we brought on the way there

they didnt die out on their own
whites killed them

We didn't destroy it, blacks destroyed it when we gave the colonies back. Zimbabwe used to be a nice place to live when it was Rhodesia, and South Africa is going down the same path.

let me ask you a question....if whites are so evil, why do faggots insist on living with us? We created the western world, not niggers, not indians, not primitives of any kind, so why dont you fuck off?

No they didn't, they became sick cuz of how shitty their immune system were

>christianity is a peaceful religion
>whites didnt have slaves
>its not possible that a dark person could invent penicillin

is this a joke?

americans killed them systematically

>it's not possible that a dark person could invent penicillin

It's possible, but it didn't happen. A white invented it

around 1890s they were at 0.4% of the Population, now they are 0.9% of the Population
take into account that the US Population has quadrupled since then, and they still managed to expand they share of Population

>"hurr durr Whites killed them"
no, they quadrupled under White government

It was a war you retard, stop picturing natives as peaceful. Before we came, they were eating each others

I hope you are baiting

change.org/p/valmyndigheten-get-the-kek-democrats-into-the-swedish-commune-county-and-riksdag-parlaments?recruiter=857411615&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

because whites are evil and killed others

from 100% to 0.4%

whites were more powerful and could help them, but they didnt

All races hate niggers.

what the fuck ? How is that related to who invented penicillin ?

everyone hates whites

Right... Making their shitty land into something wonderful isn't helping them

how can you invent something if whites destroy your country, rape your women and kill your children?

>exterminate all natives
so wonderful...

Yeah right. You had plenty of time before we even started invading Africa to develop. Oh wait, you were already destroying other countries, raping women and killing children. My bad

it wasnt possible that a dark Person invented it, because a White guy in London did. Simple as that 1 Million years of Evolution and history and a ´Honkey from London was the one to do it during the WWs
Christianity wasnt peacefull, but it took 400 years for an organised Counter attack to the muslims basically annihilating the christians from the ME and Levante and trying it in Spain and France too
Whites did have slaves too, Spanish, Portuguese etc.
But the anglos were the ONE and ONLY civilisation to Outlaw selling People,
also there were enough Whites taken as slaves during the Middle Ages to Balance the numbers, so shut the fuck up about that if you dont know history

Most advanced country in the world.
So wonderful

Because non-white areas of the world are really peaceful.

>from 6.5 Million to 12 Million

Yeah that's why you subhumans are dying to live around us. You need us to stay alive. If we left Africa alone, you'd all die out within 100 years.

whites were as bad as Africans
they were just closer to brown people who got destroyed by whites. just like everyone else who came in contact with you

>Everyone envy whites

Fix'd for you, subhuman monkey

Actually, everything that came in contact with whites developed faster than those which didn't

anglos feared the dark men because we started to become more powerful
india will make them pay for their crimes

thats because america only takes the smartest immigrants who are greedy
it doesnt care what happens to other countries if they lose their young intelligent people

at least you whites die out which makes the world more equal as we can see

no

from 100% to 0.4%

lol look at this racist
never change whites...

You're so retarded I can't even

who does?

bullshit

>India which has the most slaves and indentured servants next to China as of now, will make Whites pay for shit that happened 200 years ago
thats the top of irony right there
I am only concerned once a black guy can make a functioning 7.62*51 Bullet
>hasnt happened yet

you are not better than feminists or communists

you wont laugh if germany will become muslim you racist

>why are the Young intelligent People leaving
there, care to answer that ?

whites destroyed the world

it wont, we were heavily mixed before and the younger Generation hates the Imams for all the wars they put them through. Germany is the place where Religion goes to die

>cant even give a good answer anymore
im done

everything dies in germany
you are even more evil than other whites

lol how else could i answer this you racist?
dont run away

Every single monkey that wants to live in our countries, can you with that low IQ understand it?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKJY3Z9niqs&bpctr=1518956057

Africa belongs to White man, you stupid nigger

l

you forced them to speak your language
where else should latinos go?

yes, don't come here.

why the hell are the Young leaving for the US ?
let me answar it then
They see that they can live a free life in the west, where they can work for themselves rather than their feudal overlords or slave masters in africa and asia
The Middle easterners are running away from their faith which has crippled that Region for 1400 years
and the africans got a tribal System that keeps them in poverty no matter how earnest and hard working you are
There

Whites destroyed Liberia.

thats right, dont come here or gas

>poor shithole
lel

>free life
what a stupid answer
they are all just greedy just like the whites in america
all they want is money

it would be a rich country if it was surrounded by peaceful countries
but you didnt leave africa peaceful

i know that this is illegal in germany
i would report you to the german police if i could

Akin to expecting a monkey to dream up the wheel or roads. You're literally subhuman, your worth in intelectual work is nil.

>subhuman
ok slav

That's what ethnostates are for, so you can be protected from white hate.
Given the unabated white hatred for blacks even when they're not criminals, you should not migrate into white societies. I REPEAT, for tour own safety, you should not migrate into white societies.

>so you can be protected from white hate.
what happens if they run out of resources in the first day?
right, they will kill and destroy us again

nobody wants to kill you. look at africa today, white people left because there is too much trouble and you were left alone for years and years. The economy is slowly picking up, and now you will learn that the white man is not so bad compared to other races, namely asians

So many violent niggers and arabs and whites are the problem. So why exactly do non whites run as fast as they can to white cou tries and cities the first chance they get? We both know the truth. Because niggers and arabs are violent savages. A non white world? Eazy to see what that looks like. A SHITHOLE. Just like your shitskin.

Blacks sold other Blacks to Whites. Also, Blacks invented Ebola and HIV, so there's that accomplishment.

>blah blah blah
Africa is rising and will take over europe and asia

the words of a dying race

racist
you fear us

Ah yes, when arguments fail, fall back on Wakandan power word.

what argument?
you came up with the bullshit that blacks invented ebola and hiv

Sverige JA

We don’t hate you desu. We just prefer our relationships with you at long distance.

>Paintbrush.

then dont come to our countries