Made in Abyss

Natt did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

miabyss.com/story06.html
pinterest.com/tukushiaa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He truly loved Riko, but knew he couldn't compete with the robot.

Riko took good notes.

He's a fucking potato

Why are we still here Shiggy?

Sorry it took so long
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rough bareback shotasex.

How long until the bunny shows up?

Who's the man in the natt and shiggy relationship? I feel like the one who does that super gay thing where you drape your arms around the other person's shoulders and grab onto your own wrist as you kiss is automatically the woman. That doesn't quite narrow it down though because I feel like neither of them would realize how flamboyant that sort of gesture is. Shiggy seems too emotionless to be the female male, so I guess that role goes to natt. Plus, shiggy seems devious enough to torture natt in domineering yet subtle ways. Like whispering something lewd into his ear during class to see if he can force him to squirm and readjust his pants so nobody can see his awkward boners.

can girls love robots?

Is the mangaka a lolicon?

Would you let this man teach your children?

Riko said Shiggy is the smartest and likes to play pranks. So yes I bet you are correct, he would be the kind to psychologically torment Natt until make him act like a dog, first in private then in front of all the orphanage, rewarding him with tummy rubs with his shirt lifted between his teeth.

He's an even worst potato than Riko, it's true they would have been perfect together.

PV out desu.

Looks like we'll end before the box reveal.

>best girl(male) gets 2 layers of blush
Is that even fair to the other characters?

FUCK the Natt.

Anons who said anime Maruruk was ugly BTFO'd.

I wonder where they'll end the episode on though. The PV suggests that they'll end it when they talk about Riko wetting the bed but that seems like an awkward place.

lmao reg got a tiny ass dick hahaha

Moth or bunny?

nnaa~

link?

Natt is sad.
Do you know why he's sad?

No one left to save him from Shiggy's perversions?

They said God knew everything, but could he ever solve the mystery that is Srajo?

>miabyss.com/story06.html
Here is your spooky Ozen face for the next couple episodes. Kind of disappointed in it desu, though they would do something more drastic.

Because he doesn't get to be in the show anymore outside of Ganon's Exposition Corner.

So it ends right before the cube story.

maruruk~

>Natt did nothing wrong
Did you mean natthing wrong?

Nice. New (You) image.

Im ready for best girl (male)

Post your other (You) images pls

I WANT TO LICK JIRUO'S MANLY PINK NIPPLES!!!

Yes. And a shotacon.

A true patrician.

>No moth gf
Why live?

It's Bloodborne. Real talk though, he seems to be getting his inspirations from many things if you check his Pinterest. Obviously he's also into stuff like steampunk and scenery and such.

pinterest.com/tukushiaa/

I like how lewd his Pixiv favorites is, quite a few (males) on it

>ywn have a cute moth gf who gets jealous easily

Now I want a picture of Baskin-Robbins and Awooman posing together.

Just to do exposition?

Bunny.

Why do people suddenly give a shit about Natt of all people?

Many people found the end of Episode 3 very emotional and also ironic shitposting

It's like 3 faggots who push their headcanon that Natt is gay

The anime gave me a new appreciation for him, so I don't mind. As long as they don't start posting
>Look at this nut
>Reminder that Natt smells good!
I'm pretty sure they're joking.

I want to see Ozen naked.

>>Reminder that Natt smells good!
Why nanachiposters are so shit?

I've thought about commissioning Ozen smut, but there aren't any good shots of that. And I have fetishes, anyway.

No you don't

Someone post that pic again pls, you know which one

That is some sturdy rope.

The absolute best case scenario (realistically) for next episode is ending at pic related. That will at least give some information to digest over the weekend instead having literally nothing of interest happen the entire episode, like the preview pics suggest.

>get asked to protect your les crush's child
>beat up her robot boytoy, make fun of her and do absolutely nothing to help against bondrewd

ozen was a good friend

She trained them, gave them Blaze Reap and gave them a lot of information of the abyss. She did a lot.
She should have told them about how white whistles are made though.

>when a delver loves another delver very very much

She did her best in what little time she had to train them, she could have simply throw them into the pit if she didn’t care

Man she's so cool.

Please explain to me how Ozen's hair works.

Gel

gel

Cum

She was the one who beat it into Reg and Riko that they seriously were just not ready to face the lower layers, not even mentally.

Plus she did help them train and give them guidance, she even gave Riko the everlasting pick.

gel made from an abyss artifact

Ozen the Ummovable is in reference to her amazing hair style not to her actual physique and bulk

What was Ozen like before she became a jaded ghoul-husk?

>everlasting pick
>the mechanism is fucked it's only good for a few more blasts

Just like Nanachi, cute and full of aspirations. I wonder if the two would get along well, they both seem to have that cynicism of the ages thing going on.

Does this mean it will end before the fight? Where in the episodes before was the last preview shot usually at? Ozen putting them in their place and saying they aren't capable while Reg loses conciousness would have made such a great cliffhanger

It's better than nothing man, it at least could save Reg from having to use his incinerator and getting knocked out for 2 hours.

Besides, it's a decent pickaxe anyway, you could probably still use it for a weapon, at least if Riko got older/if Reg used it.

Was more commenting on it's name. You'd expect something that was called everlasting to be, well, everlasting.

>cute and full of aspirations
To think Ozen was likely like that once is a little sad, she is still cute though

I don't think Ozen could stand being around Nanachi considering that she is "blessed" by the abyss.

The PICK is everlasting, it's not called "Blaze, the everlasting blast mechanism"

EP 6
ようやく『監視基地(シーカーキャンプ)』に到着したリコとレグを迎えたのは、不動卿『動かざるオーゼン』。ハボルグの話では、現役の白笛でアビス深層で生まれたリコをライザと共に地上まで運んだという。命の恩人に対してお礼を言うリコだったが、オーゼンは不気味な表情で笑い始め・・・。そして、オーゼンの直弟子『マルルク』と一晩過ごすことになった二人。リコが深夜に目を覚ますと・・・。

And? It's obvious that shit is in, doesn't tell us anything about how far the episode is going to go.

So, just after Riko runs into the meat monster then? Maybe getting to Reg telling Ozen to back off when she's intimidating Riko about it?

Tell me about Maruruk, why does (s)he wear the pockets on her head?

That last screenshot is right before they enter Ozen's Private Chamber. I think they will probably get all the way to the fight, otherwise there'd be next to nothing happening this episode, just some world building about how the seeker's camp is a holed out tree and Ozen scary but supposedly kind according to her little boytoy maido

If it got to pic related as a cliffhanger, that'd be pretty awesome.

>otherwise there'd be next to nothing happening this episode,
congratulations, you finally figured it out. Remember episode 4? It's going to be like that.

>we get that as a cliffhanger
>next ep, no fight

PROTECT

I hope they do justice to Maruruk's traumatized faces

We already said this like 5 times but the last pic of the preview is always one or two minutes before the episode ends.
At best it ends here, and that's already a lot more than I expect.

Ep4 had a lot of important world building and character exposition going on. There is really not much of anything other than Riko once again proving that she doesn't care about being seen naked, Maruluk being insanely appreciative of Ozen despite her being seemingly cold and twisted as fuck, and the nature of the Seeker's Camp if they cut it before showing the box.
The two realistic stopping points in my opinion, first would be Ozen telling Riko she's a stillborn, and the next one is Regu losing consciousness. It will definitely be one of them.

I guess, we do get that brutal kick though.

I guess a more appropriate place would be "Ozen the Immature"?

The pick never worked properly even when wasn't half broke and low on ammo according to Ozen
Watching Lyza with that unreliable as fuck gunpick must have been a sight

>It will definitely be one of them.
It will definitely 99% not end in neither of them.

It's not going to end before they enter Ozen's Chamber, user. You can't seriously believe that? Even going by the 2~ minutes after the last preview cap thing some other user mentioned we'd get to the stillborn and Ozen taunting them part.

>The two realistic stopping points in my opinion, first would be Ozen telling Riko she's a stillborn, and the next one is Regu losing consciousness. It will definitely be one of them.
We told you over and over again that's fucking wrong. PV pics indicate it will end at pic related.

yes, we know that sucks, but the PV pics have never been wrong so far. You need to stop basing your assumptions on your ass and instead look at the evidence.

>Natt did nothing

FTFY

See you tomorrow. It will end here. No-one thought episode 4 would end right as they arrive to the 2nd layer either.

>Even going by the 2~ minutes after the last preview cap thing some other user mentioned we'd get to the stillborn and Ozen taunting them part.
No we won't. You're saying that after spending 20 minutes dragging out 3-4 conversations, we're going to go from Riko wetting the bed to Ozen revealing the truth about everything, showing the box, and emotionally wrecking Riko, all in under a minute? Get real.

Its gonna end at Oozen the Inmature.

Abyss curse, like Prushka.

Agreed. I think they'll most likely go until this page at the end of Ch14. Then they can start the next episode with Habo telling Natt and Shiggy about the White Whistles, have Regu get his ass kicked by Ozen, and end the episode as Lyza asks Ozen to guide Riko in her flashback.