twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/895478816050528258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>looks like a girl
>acts like a girl
>talks like a girl
>written like a girl
>voice acted by a girl
>stats are shit in FGO because girl

But NOPE! He's male because the writer said so!!

When is this fucking franchise going to die?

This is a male? God help me.

he's a male: deal with it

it sure is

When Tsukihime gets remade.

So, never.

There is a market for the character?

"us"

There's a difference between gay and bi

Paul Dominic Corteza?

Goddamit im not a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=synetDE8rRE

Need to increase the birthrate in japan somehow.

You were always a faggot.

Astolfo of Charlemagne legend described him as a pretty boy, not a literal girl.

deal with it.

It's a conspiracy. You see, Japan is facing a declining birthrate. To combat this, they developed a drug that will turn disgusting males into fully reproductive females. However, giving it to them would just make them a bunch of lesbians, which would do nothing to combat the declining birthrate. Thus, its introduction was delayed and a grooming operation commenced. The goal was to turn otaku gay. Since Otaku are otherwise worthless, they are the perfect choice to turn into breeding bitches. As such anime was used as a tool to alter their sexual preferences and make otaku crave dick. Otaku in Japan are monitored. Once the grooming is successful, the now dick craving otaku is kidnapped and given the drug. Then the new breeding bitch is sold to a fat bald Japanese businessman for him to fuck, and bare his children.

>turning

Just admit it already OP.

Have they shown any actual proof that he has a dick though

>Sieg rolled up the sheets, revealling the Astolfo that was wrapped around his legs. In spite of the turmoil that just ocrred, he was still soundly asleep, a far cry from the image of a Servant protecting his Master. But more importantly...

That's the power of traps, OP

Japan is dying from lack of breeding. Might as well kill the rest of the population quicker.

Every couple years we get a popular Trap but they eventually fade in popularity. Not sure if there has ever been an actual uptick in the overall interest though.

Traps are scientifically proven to be not gay. It's just a taboo fetish thing.

the internet is now full of people who have been turned gay by anime and traps start showing up in shows that normally wouldn't have them

Nothing wrong with wanting Astolfo, he's a cutie.

the only thing more obnoxious than 3d traps are 2d traps

>create a girl
>"haha, it's a boy! rused you!"

Just admit you want the traps.

>Yuichiro Higashide: His feelings towards Sieg are passionate and frank. Incidentally, Astolfo doesn’t care about male and female gender differences at all. If he loves someone, whether they’re a man or woman is a trivial issue. If Sieg wished for it, he would have probably happily become his partner. Astolfo wholeheartedly believes that Sieg is the love of her life and love him as a man.

Ugh, disgusting. Not only is he a shota trap, he's a gay for Sieg. that's pretty gay.

Sasuga Astolfo.
Better than him being tortured by that spastic woman.

Astolfo is a big dicked uke, in my heart

Wait for the lewd edit of that "ahh" user.

>spastic woman.
Bizon's sister

Astolfo doesn't deserve what she wants to do to him.

You were already gay. If you weren't, the knowledge that the character is a guy should repel you.

I wish she was my master.

>Fatalpulse
Oh no

What fetishes do you think Rider has?

Handholding.

Didn't he hold the homunculus hand?

gentle femdom

>femdom
The best kind of fetish you can get.

friendly reminder that traps belong to girls~

But my Astolfo user-kun, who'll I have to replace.

And more they can't show on christian television.

The homosexuality was inside you all along user.

I want that user.

turning more men gay is counter productive

Make waifus real then I'm sure the population will grow.

>looks like a girl
>that flat chest

I see it as more like memeification of it

Around the internet on discords, facebooks etc, People just like traps for the memes and not genuinely . Whatever will get them upvotes/likes

Same thing with loli nowadays or any other 4chins exported comedy

Around Sup Forums I think it's always been about because it's exciting to fap to a tabooish subject more than the maymays

Seriously not trying to be all
>secret club

i would kiss him

i mustn't run away from it

Would you share the ice cream with him?

Why is he so lewd?

>Rider of black
What did they mean by this?

>People just like traps for the memes and not genuinely
Ironically pretending to like something can turn into a genuine enjoyment. I can't explain the psychology behind it, but it happens.

Because he wants to be female

Lets do it then, I'll be able to make a family desu.

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/895478816050528258

Full colour?

Traps are at least 75% gay ok

>Gareki 25
SOON BOIS, VERY SOON

Why stop there?

Who said anything about stopping?

I wanna join in too!

This

Will Rider be okay?
>YWN have Astolfo rub his head against you

you dont NEED to make it gay, you're making yourself gay on purpose

hell in their own universe there exist a magic that allows people to change genders

fuck

So is it gay then if they are both?

>tying a rope around your boner
ouch

Maybe it feels good.

I want my dick wrapped around a rectum not rope.

What you described sounds more painful. I'm not even sure how it'd be possible.

>that cute fluff will never rub against my chest

You were always gay from the start.

>Why are the anime studios turning us gay
>turning us gay
Speak for yourself, Doesn't matter if it's 2D or 3D, Women will always out class any trap.

Like Sakura.

Why are so many people so insecure about their sexuality? Just admit you love traps

Pure love isn't gay

I just want him happy.

You were a faggot to begin with OP

I know what i like and nothing is going to change that.

Reminder, being attracted to female features doesn't make you gay. Quite the opposite, really. And you can partake in gay acts without being gay. So your attraction to Astolfo likely comes from you being straight and being attracted to females, but your continuous act of fapping to him is a gay one. That makes you a straight man doing gay things. Anime isn't making you gay, it's making you indulge in gay acts.

Before any lesser being tries to argue that gay acts make you gay, no, no they don't. It's attraction to men and dicks that makes you gay.

Then why do you get more attracted when they have a dick over the same thing without one

Why does he have that thing on his mouth? Is it extra skin hanging from his mouth?

>Rider of black
I wonder

Because no one does? There's no one out there who JUST likes traps. If there is someone like that, he's gay. Most of everyone who likes traps fap to females on a daily basis.

As for why pick traps at all, well, blame anime. Take the trap of this thread, Astolfo. In his anime, he isn't swinging out his dick, nor is he acting manly. He's wearing female clothes, looking like a girl, with a voice of a female and even acting like a girl at times. All those feminine things make straight people attracted to him. In case you didn't know, it is straight men who are attracted to those things, not gay ones.

He loves both.

problem is that is one of the few images where his hips aren't absurdly wide for a dude and actually looks like a guy.

Fictional 2d characters cannot have sexual or age orientations (Though the rather imitate them really well), that's why an author can draw a character in the image of a female and call it a male. This is why it's silly to come to conclusions about your own sexuality from something that's not real, and why the vast majority of people who like 2d traps want nothing to do with 3d traps, who remain looking like men, unlike your cartoons which can defy reality.

That can't be a trap user.

bi is to gay what an agnostic is to an atheist

No that's a (((male))) all right, the author said so.

What if the genitals are shown.