THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC FAITH ! ! !

THE BIBLE AND TRADITION PROVE CATHOLICISM !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy7OWb_INchoZYl4da_C72x_

THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS CATHOLIC MIRACLES FROM SAINTS ! !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy6lrOooJTcqncmR-Zh4XPc8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4n1XgP1dEcVP80VN9n4R_1
youtube.com/user/guineapig55555/playlists?sort=dd&view=50&shelf_id=8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy4bKNdc0ukNU0KjG2BTbEcT

THE EASTERN "ORTHODOX" ARE ARROGANT CONMEN AND KGB AGENTS THAT ALLOW YOU TO DIVORCE THREE TIMES !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy70O0-HTf7OXy2FL8oQVJEj
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5xD9kIXQq4uhWUllZy9eGt

PROTESTANTISM IS OF THE DEVIL !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5TWkFwlUhRB62-UyAlOW9_
MARTIN LUTHER SPOKE WITH THE DEVIL AND TOLD HIM TO ENTER HIS ANUS ! !
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

EVERY RELIGION BESIDES PRE-VATICAN II CATHOLICISM IS OF SATAN !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5MndGfdP-SktMcG3lMGEqk

Macro-EVOLUTION IS A FARCE !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy76FZGcRPxoshMyKApX1U4S

SECRET SOCIETIES LIKE THE FREEMASONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SECULARISM AND COMMUNISM !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5Dv_L8Ls4raTttGoKMwSUe

ROME HAS LOST THE FAITH AND VATICAN II IS A FALSE RELIGION !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy6X-qXZO3qCK23wkAJt2HF_
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1E9CDD0FC1C3EC3

THE POPES SINCE 1958 WERE JEWISH AND MASONIC INFILTRATORS !

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF YOUR LIFE ! !
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy7W7xvbCbKO5DkCjTLXOMtZ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF4ne_mEzfKsfhOjq1flqp1IMZ3UsAtHL

3rd Secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy all predict that the Papacy will be vacant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bRR-Wykh1o
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc
christkinglaw.com/uploads/9/5/6/8/9568822/feature_-_salzas_rebuttal_of_dimond_on_sedevacantism_2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4fjSTRgRI
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop worshipping the demiurge, fag

I truly enjoy the fact that I can sage this thread 500 years after the Reformation due to all the technological marvels provided to PROTESTANT nations after they gave up the Great Whore.

Yes, there are more people that arefucking wrong, what about it?
Gnosticism is true, there's power in other religions and in witchcraft just because of it, all these forces are archons and satan, they're there too.

I don't care about the pagan gods, I'm gnostic, a gnostic, not a pagan.

Yes, that is correct, we reject your jewish god of war.

That's demonstrably false though, according to scripture you should be able to do miracles in the name of jesus, try doing one.

/thread

What codex do you follow? Or what works in general, I suppose you follow one codex specifically

I'm Sethian.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bRR-Wykh1o

So what defines Sethianism? Do you believe Seth literally put a book on top of a mountain which was found 4000 years later?

No, I believe for instance the "reality of the rulers" because I've experienced the gnostic mythos irl.

One day I saw sophia while meditating surrounded by white wolves, that same night I experienced union with God.

I've reached gnosis my dude, sethianism is just the one closer explanation to the rest of stuff I have experienced.

All these people that are batshit mad they can't have any power over whats going on in their lives because they deny Christ.

Damn. The only effect I got from meditation was seeing literal fucking demons. God bless. Why exactly Sethianism? I personally picked the codex two because of the gospels of Thomas and Philip, but they are not together with distinctively Sethian works

>MUH GNOSIS
>I WANNA ESCAPE THE LOOP THIS TIME
>I KNOW THE WAY, DON'T FOLLOW THE LIGHT, WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN?!
>FUCK THE DEMIURGE, I REMEMBER PAST LIVES, WAAAAH
>I HATE THE DUALISTIC NATURE OF THE UNIVERSE
I wonder whether these guys were as annoying and edgy back in medieval times, huh.

You’re probably no fedora but you act that way
Chill out, followers of Christ won’t be tortured like the blasphemers

>Why exactly Sethianism?
I'm not really dogmatic user, but I read mostly sethian works.

I've reached gnosis.

Grouping the Gnostics into sethians etc is a new invention afaik so ok
Just tell me what you like in the works you read and what you read the most

Well he did enter the thread only to shit on Christianity and the believers in his very first post, so I don't know what to tell you. You reap what you sow. You never, ever get angry when people start mocking your religion/belief system/philosophy? I'm only a human being user.

You can get the same type of a feeling that you've received through meditation etc. by inviting in the Holy Spirit. What makes you think that your truth is somehow any truer or better than mine?

I've said already, my favourite work is the reality of the rulers/hypostasis of the archons.

No, you can't, you don't understand, the moment that you unite with God you realize he is above the god of the bible.

Reminder that your wretched prayers are only heard by God through the divine Intercession of the Virgin Mary.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

>MUH ENLIGHTENMENT
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
What makes you think I'm not united with God? What makes you think he's not the God of the Bible? You're not the first person to study gnosticism, you do realise that, right?

>You're not the first person to study gnosticism, you do realise that, right?
I didn't arrive at gnosticism through study, but through personal experience with God.

My personal experience with God has led me to entirely different answers than the ones you've received. Once again, what makes you so sure that you're in the right and I'm simply "sheeple"?

The fact that I've also had personal experiences with the god of the bible, the pagan gods and the god of gnosticism has made me understand that gnosticism was true.

Yes there is, it's called the Orthodox Church.

Cue fallacious picture of how the Orthodox Church has struggled throughout history with a bunch of popes and cardinals laughing

>catholicucks

Really now? Well then, all the power to you, I'll go back to being a soulless cog in the simulation now, you keep shining.

inside*

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

user, I'm not pulling your leg, I've gone through hell to get to where I am, and I really care, life is too valuable to throw it against a petty jewish god for the sake of tradition.

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

This kills the prot

Wow, the Bible BTFO

Gospel of James

You're not a Catholic.

>t. Catholic going to mass right now

Okay

lol catholics are the biggest cucks and are the root problem of why christianity failed the west

>liberal protestantism failed the west

Fixed that for ya, heretic.

You need a strong faith to do miracles. Saints did plenty of miracles throughout the ages.

c*Tholics are more liberal than proddies though nigger

You're being fooled by the demiurge.

oy vey i better convert so the real messiah come

There is no salvation without destruction, no hope on this side of death.

>Say that his is Catholic
>Don't know what fucking Petrine Cross is
sedememers are fucking stupid

The Dimond brothers make good points in these videos, but don't forget that they are sedevacantists, and thus are heretics.

christkinglaw.com/uploads/9/5/6/8/9568822/feature_-_salzas_rebuttal_of_dimond_on_sedevacantism_2.pdf

Are you serious? Enough with this faggot Eli. What about all the other countless Jews that spit on Christianity saying how dreadful it is for them and how it is the bane of their existence?

What was hell like?

1. Worship Yahweh through jesus: Family hits almost bankruptcy and I get raped by spirits.
2. Worship krishna: Lots of spirits attacking me, not allowing me to even sleep.
Both religions started fine, as if I was welcome into them.

Never again, it all calmed down the moment I became a gnostic, plus I reached gnosis.

I don't believe people get attacked by spirits. I think it's what was quoted as "the seed of sabaoth". That's basically what is known as an alien implant. I have one in my left leg I think and I had an experience that I thought at the time was a spiritual attack. My experience was like I was about to have a heart attack from severe anxiety. I knew shit about beings from hinduism, buddhism, christianity, islam and other shit from that experience. I feel like they were trying to make me have a near death experience but it didn't work more or less. It stopped for me when I asked the Earth to help me because I had noone or nothing else to turn to. I believe in the Earth and this Galaxy and I think this is where I come from. I don't understand any of that other shit and those beings obviously hate me.

Oh, btw, I think krishna is the same story as christ. Basically just same tricksters but the stories are formatted a little differently.

It is similar and demiurge worship

I never understood this. There is "No other gods before me" in Ten Commandments. Is worshipping Virgin Mary is ok?

Papists would say they are venerating her, not worshiping Mary.

But in reality they are worshiping Mary and Christ is our only intercessor. At this point though all the churches have been corrupted. Luckily, as Saint Chrysostom said, the true faith is persevered any time two or three true believers gather together. Let mainline Protestantism, government controlled Orthodox Sects and Roman Catholicism die, true orthodoxy will survive in house churches and small gatherings.

I'm a member of a conservative Anglican church which broke with the CofE, but I'm not very happy about it. OH well we live in dark times.

>It's almost like Jews aren't even a hive mind

Heretics. How dare you continually post this vile, pagan fuckery here.
How dare you insinuate that your worship of saints and Mary lead to salvation. The only salvation, the only one to be venerated, is though and is Jesus Christ alone.

Turn back from your misleading ways before you face the consequences of your evil ways. Woe be on the good men and women who cast their prays towards the Whore of Babylon herself, the Catholic Church!

Jesus is the only way to salvation, the only way. Wow be on you, you profiteers and schemers who prey upon the weak and the poor. Woe be on those who think they can sell tickets to grieving families out of hell. Woe be on you who thinks Mary is divine and as worthy as Jesus Himself- that is the demon Ishtar veiled as the virgin mother.

Your own pope calls Jesus a weak man and says that he failed upon the cross. Your own Pope states that Islam is a religion of peace- when the very word Islam means slavery!
Your very own Pope changed the words of the Lord’s Prayer.
He is a false prophet, the Whore is his master.

Turn back before you sully more with your pagan rituals.
Throw away your beads and your sorcery. Stop praying to saints- lowly lesser gods.

When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper, he was recalling the covenant between a bridegroom and his wife. He is the bridegroom and the church are his people.
Your false religion claims to devour the body of Christ during communion.
Communion is meant to be a wedding vow from the bride to her groom.
Your religion turns it into an abomination of canibalism and pagan rites. Drinking blood and eating the flesh of the living Lord.

Stop trying to turn people.
Repent.
Read through the Bible and realize you have been warned. There is great punishment ahead for those who try to turn away Christ’s flock.

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. Luke 17:2

Begone, Whore of Babylon.

>Catholic: Mary, please pray for me.
>Prot Thot: OMG WHY ARE YOU WORSHIPPING HER!!!!!11!!1!!!!one!1

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4fjSTRgRI

Are Catholics Christians?

The Bible tells us to expose error
(Ephesians 5:11, "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.").
And to expose error we must make righteous judgments. Christians must judge in order to: 1. Try the spirits to see if they are from God, for many false prophets are in the world. (1 John 4:1). 2. Mark & avoid false teachers, slaves of their own bellies, deceiving many with their smooth & flattering speech (Romans 16:17-18). 3. Rebuke false teachers, rebellious men, & deceivers who subvert whole families with their false doctrine. (Titus 1:9-16) 4. Have no fellowship with immoral, impure, or covetous men. (Ephesians 5:5-7) 5. Receive not deceivers who do not abide in the teaching of Christ into our homes, nor giving them any greeting. (2 John 7-11) 6. Be wary of those who preach another gospel. (2 Corinthians 11:4, Galatians 1:6-9)
Thus, shouldn't true Christians, following the Biblical standards laid down, judge & expose the sins of false teachers, prophets & immoral brothers in the church; all those who would pollute the truth with perverted doctrines or watered-down teachings which tickle the ear? (2 Timothy 4:2-5, "preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with [a]great patience and instruction. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.").

I started to have panick attacks at night since i became a christian , Should i abandon christianity ? or should i figure out why i get attacked , i am opting for option 2 because demons do not want me to be christian , hence bad luck and spirutual attack

>Never again, it all calmed down the moment I became a gnostic, plus I reached gnosis.

offcourse it calmed down no need to attack anymore you are not following christ

Lol so many proddy shills, why are they always so butthurt
Maybe basing your faith on "protest" makes you the antifa of Christianty

Roman Catholicism is the most powerful, widespread and subtle of all un-Biblical religious movements. It claims to be the only "true" church, and everything outside of it is labelled false and branded as heresy. All Protestants are "heretics" according to Romanism

In reality the Roman Catholic hierarchy is not a church at all, but a gigantic religious, political organization. Because the average Protestant and multitudes of true believers are almost completely ignorant of the facts about Roman Catholicism, it is necessary to expose at the outset some of the most blatant of these. First it must be recognized that the Church of Rome has unscripturally appropriated the name "Catholic" (signifying 'worldwide') to mean only its own church. The true name for the miscalled Catholic Church should be the Roman Church. In the past it was called the Roman Catholic Church. Today, however, particularly in the USA, but also in some other non-Roman-Catholic lands, the name "Roman" has been cunningly dropped and it wishes to be known only as the Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church claims to be the one true Church, dating back to the beginning, organized by Jesus Christ Himself, with the disciple Peter as the first Pope and Vicar of Christ of earth.

"A bloo bloo they use a name I don't like"
Also the World Series isn't actually for the entire world

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

A PRODDY SHILL?!?

You mean a follower of Christ, unlike you heretics who will burn in hell for your blasphemies.

strawman

while the true "Catholic" Church (the Body of Christ scattered across the earth) was born in eternity in the Mind of God (Ephesians 1:1-11), the Roman Catholic Church was not organized until about 313 AD with the advent of the Roman emperor Constantine. There was a local fellowship of true Christians located in and around Rome at the time but they had no more power than any other local congregation of believers found anywhere else in the world (think of the seven churches mentioned in Revelation chapters 1-3).This was the beginning of the union of Church and State. Constantine, however, did not oppose the old pagan worship of Rome; rather, he superimposed Christianity upon these pagan religions, adopting elements in both; and thus, by allowing the pagans to continue their heathen customs, he made it easy for them to adopt Christianity. The result was the Roman Catholic Church, which is a mixture of about one-third Christianity, one-third Judaism, and one-third paganism. The Roman Catholic Church thus pretends to accept most of the cardinal doctrines of Christendom, plus the holy days and priesthood copied from Judaism, and the superstitions and fetishes of paganism with its charms such as holy water, candles, and images. This only makes sense because Constantine was more of a politician than a real Christian.

Factman
Crying about names lol pussy brainlet

. In fact Constantine did not even bother to get baptized until he was on his deathbed and that by the Arian heretic Eusebius of Nicomedia. Eusebius was a bishop of Berytus (modern-day Beirut) in Phoenicia, then of the See of Nicomedia, where the imperial court resided, and finally of Constantinople from 338 up to his death in 441. If Constantine would have really understood Biblical Christianity he would not have allowed heretics like Eusebius and others to flourish throughout his empire.Question: "What is Arianism?" Answer: Arianism is named for Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D. One of the earliest and probably the most important item of debate among early Christians was the subject of Christ’s deity. Was Jesus truly God in the flesh or was Jesus a created being? Was Jesus God or just like God? Arius held that Jesus was created by God as the first act of creation, that Jesus was the crowning glory of all creation. Arianism, then, is the view that Jesus was a created being with divine attributes, but was not divine in and of Himself.

>Embracing the culture of Constantine and Rome is bad for the West, go- uh, guys

Calling people "pussy brainlet"
How very "Christian" of you...

Shills the Catholic thread, cries about being rebuked
Leaf'd

The most dangerous aspect of Catholic Church doctrine is that it appears to be based on the great, indispensable truths of God’s revelation.3 In reality, however, the telling fact is that Catholic doctrine denies essential, biblical doctrines by that which it adds on to biblical truths. For example, while Catholic doctrine affirms the worship of the three distinct Persons of the Trinity, it adds divine adoration for the Virgin Mary by addressing her in prayer as "the All Holy One". The exact words of the official statement are, "By asking Mary to pray for us, we acknowledge ourselves to be poor sinners and we address ourselves to the ‘Mother of Mercy,’ the All Holy One".4 The Catholic Church also demands that worship, which according to Scripture is due exclusively to the one true God in three persons, is also to be given to the 1 The anathemas or curses against Evangelicals as heretics still remain in Roman Catholic law because the Council of Trent (1545 – 1563) has never been revoked. Since the demise of the Holy Roman Empire, the Papacy has had no military and civil power by which to enforce these anathemas as it had during the 605 years of the Inquisition. Thus the Papacy has recently adopted "ecumenism, "dialogue," and promoting "social justice" as ways and means of drawing Evangelical Christians into its fold.

>Was Jesus truly God in the flesh or was Jesus a created being? Was Jesus God or just like God? Arius held that Jesus was created by God as the first act of creation, that Jesus was the crowning glory of all creation. Arianism, then, is the view that Jesus was a created being with divine attributes, but was not divine in and of Himself.

How is this heresy ? you cannot prove the divinity of christ through the bible.

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Yup, it's interesting to look at how the Roman Catholic Church was first organized.

Before Constantine called the first ecumenical council, Christianity was organized on the basis of local church congregation, as the Bible teaches.

In Rome, which was the big celebrity city of the day, celebrity pastors were literally murdering each other over doctrine, so Constantine was forced to call an ecumenical council (completely unscriptural) to stop the murderings and wars between heretical bishops and pastors.

So Constantine invited all of the celebrity preachers and heretics to come together and compromise on doctrine. That's when the Roman Catholic Church was first invented. But because the Roman Empire was so large and controlled so many cultures and peoples, they were forced to "integrate" lots of pagan mysticism and ideas into the Catholic Church, so they made Mary into a virgin earth goddess to appease pagans, they started producing gigantic buildings full of golden idols, etc.

God bless

Galatians 1:6-9, "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."

>you cannot prove the divinity of christ through the bible.
John 1:1.

>John 1:1

That still does not prove that jesus is eternal he literally has a beginning

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

This is what is wrong with Protestants. Every moron thinks he understands the Bible more than the moron next door and is therefore entitled to judge everyone. Bunch of hypocrites.

I pray that those lead astray by the demonic catholic church will come out and become true followers of Christ.

Revelation 18:4 "4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not be a partner in her sins and receive her plagues;"

It says that the Word is God, which means he's eternal.

I just got back from Mass and I have to say, I truly feel sorry for protties and LARPagans. Be derisive, be irreverant, divide and conquer. But at the end of the day a Muslim or a Jew is going to make no distinction between us.

lies

no was god

he was god then he turned in to a man , in the old testament we have 2 gods the father and the son

>22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

John 1:5
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Catholic heretics are worse than unbelievers, twisting and perverting the Gospel.