Why is there a pro-white bias in the media and erasure of white crimes when the disturbing trend of evil white...

why is there a pro-white bias in the media and erasure of white crimes when the disturbing trend of evil white sociopathic rage clearly stems from the inherently shitty white entitlement psyche

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s
washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-gay-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/2015/02/19/eba697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Kohn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pro-white bias in the media

Jesus fucking Christ, man. How big is that rock you've been stuck under?

>pro-white bias in the media

Are you retarded?

This is about as up-ones-own-ass as you can get, both "Sally (((Kohn)))" and you... faggot OP.

>Sand niggers aren't human
>Niggers aren't human
> Latest school shooter was a spic half breed who shot up a bunch of whites yet is being touted as a white supremacist.

Fixed that for you

why haven't we had talks about banning and profiling white males yet after several white male shootings.

Well, 99.99% of white people don't do jack shit their entire lives. Meanwhile, Niggers account for over 50% of all violent crime in the US despite only making up ~13% of the population, and every single muslim country is a major shithole, so treating different shooters differently makes sense.

>muslim shooter = #notallmuslims #religionofpeace "its a male problem not a muslim problem"
>black shooter = he dindu nuffin or media doesnt report it because doesnt fit the narrative
>"white" shooter = alt right white supremacist strikes again (shooter is normaly spick or chink)

There have been people literally advocating white genocide for years on social media. Also, maybe Islam as an ideology wouldn't be so hated if it didn't call for the death of all non-believerrs and gives a free rape pass if a women is unveiled.

>Jewish shooter = white shooter

>on social media
Sorry, but we're talking about the actual media here. Do try and keep up,

Because when a white person does massacre people, they are usually a lone wolf with mental problems. They don't do it in the name of any organization so you tell me what to label a man who commits mass murder for no reason. (Although he was bullied so maybe they shouldn't have done that)

>wow im so good at making an argument haha what are you gonna do now look how i simplified things im such a smart woman why didnt hillary win

>Muslim Shooter-Screamed Allah Ackbar and blew himself up. Claimed to be part of ISIS-
>Everyone defends them. Make up excuses that they weren't "real" muslims somehow
>Black Shooter- Claimed he was getting even with whitey and was only targeted for being black
>Everyone defends them. Protests over the "injustice" suffered from police. Mass riots and media frenzy
>White shooter-Crazy person who shot up place because they were crazy. No political or social reason for motive
>Whole white race is suddenly guilty and you can claim to want to genocide all whites without getting in trouble. Media never defends them. "White shooters are a problem but ignore those other shootings..they don't count"

Being white isn't an ideology, nor is it a culture, when muslims do what they do it's motivated by their ideology, when blacks shoot people. it's motivated by a culture of criminality.

I dunno, not only is the MSM slowly losing ground to shitholes like Huffpost and Salon, but social media seems to be where many people get a lot of their information. The sheer amount of support a lot of these posts get is indicative of the current anti-white narrative. The media doesn't outright say it, but they sure like lying by omission.

Also, you seriously think the majority of the American populace takes the MSM seriously? Are you a time traveller from 2005?

No, our entire healthcare system is guilty. The teachers are guilty. The FBI is guilty. No one took heed the warning signs on this kid.

>1 is a constitutional right
>the other is renting a truck

This.

This mass shooter was a hispanic jew. Not white.Please fuck off.

White nation, other races not wanted, get the memo already and leave.

I wish Trump was the monster the loony left imagines him to be...fuck democracy, I want a dictatorship and wanna see the treasonous journalists rounded up, stripped naked and thrown off the empire state building. PERIOD.

The thing is, it is women’s fault. These mass killer dudes are all not getting laid. If women wouldn’t be so stuck up and be more loosey goosey with the poosey, no one would have to kill anyone

Just another goat fucker.

Or allowing a jew culture that puts so much emphasis on sex and leaving a large stigma on those have nots.

filthy Jew detected

youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s

Incels have their hand and you're a literal retard

What’s the motive behind them, that’s difference you moron

Concerning IN-GROUP = act/treat as INDIVIDUALS
Concerning OUT-GROUP = act/treat as COLLECTIVE

This is basic human behavior and very easy to observe unless you are brainwashed/naive/sheltered.

They dry up the pussy market, then use 72 virgins as bait to trick thirsty young men into becoming zealots.

>j-just human behavior

WRONG. IT'S SHITTY WHITE MALE SPECIFIC BEHAVIOR

You didn't type white enough times in your post, op.

Don't feed the troll.

shooter was a spic raised jew
think for a sec...muslims are kinda known for terror attacks blacks kinda known for random violence whites kinda known...for bending over backwards to accomadate others. whites are also the majority so stat wise there should be 40 white shooters everyday to reach islam or nigger tier per capita...

u know this tho but yer just trying to convince us to disarm...which aint gonna happen

Don't you know the government is controlled by Nazis? Alex Jones told me this, so I know it has to be true.

(((Sally Kohn)))
>(((Sally Kohn)))
(((Sally Kohn)))
>(((Sally Kohn)))
(((Sally Kohn)))
>(((Sally Kohn)))
(((Sally Kohn)))
>(((Sally Kohn)))
(((Sally Kohn)))
>(((Sally Kohn)))
(((Sally Kohn)))
>(((Sally Kohn)))

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS!!!

washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-gay-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/2015/02/19/eba697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html

As long as we're holding people responsible for the crimes of their peers when will you be calling out shitty black male behavior, shitty female behavior, or literally any group other then whites?

how does he have kids?

"They have a daughter named Willa Hansen-Kohn and they live in Brooklyn, New York.[12] Kohn has stated before that she hopes her daughter becomes a lesbian.[13]"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Kohn

Sage this bait now mods!

Because everyone knows whites are more complex and nuanced than other races, who tend to behave and act more like animals

white nigger