Sieg Iceland

Just in case you were wondering what all the odd Icelandic Rabbi shilling was really about.

>The Icelandic bill says the circumcision of young boys violates their rights and is incompatible with the United Nations convention on the rights of the child. It draws a parallel with female genital mutilation, already outlawed in most European countries.

theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/18/iceland-ban-male-circumcision-first-european-country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QS0oXXJCbdg
cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass1/
youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not being allowed to hack at baby penis would make life unsustainable for them

ICELAND NO!!!

so... what you're saying is we should be lobbying to get circumcision outlawed in other states/ countries too?

so we literally wasted all this time on countless campaigns when the only campaign we should have ever worked on was spreading awareness of the horrors of male circumcision and campaigned for completely outlawing it, in turn forcing kikes to leave our countries?

Enjoy your micro-anteater dick and dick cheese.

Just with a SINGLE raid (,Ottomans have injected masculinity into Icelands soyboy population.

I love my ancestors :)

Based.

circumcision is only good for shithole countries where the concept of washing yourself every day or every second day is an old wives tale

>passing laws to ensure ugly dicks

>(((American))) can't be trusted to bathe regularly

Well when the spotlights on Poland, it's the best time to make your move.

Is that what your mom told you so you wouldn’t be mad at her for the thousands of nerve endings you lost and the need for lotion to jerk off?

see this is why you got 9/11

Is that why Americans use lotion? I never understood why they need lotion.

They never follow up with the 900k FGM cases because islamaphobic. Good luck and enjoy being tossed off buildings faggots.

Our dicks aren’t coated with smegcheese.

You can actually smell an uncut cock from 10 feet away. Wash yo dick.

Connoisseur of cock scent detected !

Why do you care if a baby's dick is ugly?

they need fresh foreskins or their true form is revelaed it's like gremlins but in reverse

youtu.be/QS0oXXJCbdg

Disgusting practice hope it gets banned in all Europe.

It seems you can also smell insecure Americans with mutilated dicks from across the ocean.

Fucking good. Circumcision should be a choice, not a birthright. If you wanna get your foreskin snipped, you should be absolutely free to make that decision, when you're an appropriate age.

Fucking boggles the mind that 1st world countries still allow people to mutilate the genitalia of newborn and infant boys. It's fucking madness.
There's no sound argument for it whatsoever especially given that other 1st world nations do not circumcise infants and suffer no adverse effects.

The only people who argue for it's continuation are religious zealots and dudes who have already been snipped and refuse to acknowledge what was taken from them at all costs, even going so far as to support the practice as if others' suffering this practice makes it 'normal' for them to be robbed of their dick skin at birth.

>it's religious freedom to mutilate children
Truly Islam is bringing it's best people to Europe

gremlins was a fine picture,i tell you what

>American hygiene

hahahahaha

just wash your dick you mutt

I was circumcised when I was born, why are they doing it when kids are older?

Some people can't pull their foreskin back when their penis is erect.

It's downright mad. You should want your kid to have the best life possible. Instead, you solve the cognitive dissonance by mutilating them. If you lost an eye, would you poke out your newborn's? Completely mental.

There was a study a few months ago, scientists checked a baby's brain before and after circumcision. It showed signs of heavy trauma.
Jews managed to outlaw the study.

Jesus and the new testiment were against circumcision. I support the end of this barbaric practice.

Long read, but worth it.

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass1/

>gee, I wounder who is behind this post.
here's your (((you)))

Yes, because mutilated penises tend to need moisture, especially with masturbation. Male genital mutilation should be illegal.

Oh look a week after they get their first Jew they gotta start cutting baby dicks

t. dicklet

Can confirm.
Circumcision is not always the answer though. Foreskin can be stretched over time.

t. foreskinless dicklet

Enjoy never having the full experience of jerking off with your foreskin.

>Paying Jews to be able to freely mutilate your sons without anaesthesia and sell a important part of their sexual organs to the fashion industry
I'd rather have the ugly dicks.

If God is so smart, how come he gave you a foreskin to chop off?

The new testament renounces it as a sin...

Good on Iceland, really hope they pass the bill, non-consensual circumcisions without actually medical necessity are completely immoral and unethical.

Anyone who is okay with mutilating defenseless children can pack up and fuck off

Just have a bath, you scruffy cunt. You're not living in the desert anymore, subhuman.

>Jesus and the new testiment were against circumcision
Big if true

lmao

>It draws a parallel with female genital mutilation
Hey, someone finally realized that cutting a boy's foreskin is the equivalent of cutting off a girl's labia. Only took them 30 fucking years too.

Tsk, here you are, thinking boys are equally human to girls, how quaint.

Fuck, people are retarded.

>ICELAND NO!!!
Possibly, maybe. We shall see.
First the law has to pass, but even then it's not really No! time yet. But IF they ever enforce it and punishes a Rabbi for breaking that law. Then it's an Iceland NO! situation that will shake the world.

t. someone whose mommy snipped his dick for no reason.

>Baby boy pops out of puss
>Lets cut the skin off his dick so his head will become dry
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE. BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIIIGHT.

Enjoy your soulless needle dick. You literally have less girth, and less natural lubrication.

EXTERMINATE ALL KIKES

Ya you're right. Women should barely have rights.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

You don't have the freedom to mutilate genitals.

You can't get butthurt about africans doing it and then just allow jews to do it.

Based iceland

GOBLINO AMERICANOS

>First European country to outlaw male circumcision

Circumcising (healthy) kids is already illegal here in Finland. There's not a certain law against it, but it's considered as an assault and the culprits will be fined if the social services found out. Circumcising a kid for medical reasons is legal but those medical reasons must be diagnosed by a doctor. Hygiene or other mutt reasons don't qualify.

the jews exert such massive control over america that this tradition of mutilation is widely spread, meanwhile the rest of the world lives happily without this jewish tradition of mutilating their children...

>rationalizations of a man with a mutilated penis
Many such cases.

>jerking off
Sorry I'm not a degenerate

Are you a soy boy or an impotent fellow?

>removing a body part that has evolved for a reason and provides a function for an organ
>medically neccesary
>culturally important

Yeah, sure Schlomo, mutilating my child's penis is a life necessity. I can't wait when they ban it in the rest of Europe.

Top kek Paddy

This is true.
The trauma of circumcision for babies under 2 years old causes frontal lobe damage similar to what's seen in psychopaths.

This is actually generally true for all bodily injuries of a certain degree, but I suspect the fresh nerves in the foreskin makes it much more damaging for the brain.

It's relatively common. Stretching exercises work for some, but most times a steroid cream is prescribed, and it gets the job done. Severe cases of phimosis had circumcisions done to solve that problem in the past, but now they can just snip a part of the band and it gets the job done.

There is literally no good reason for circumcision to happen anymore.

>America Hygeine

I unironically had an argument with not one, but two different American friends about showring. Both claimed 1 shower a day is incredibly unhealthy, both claimed a shower every 2 days is unecessary. One said she goes several days without showering usually, and that's pretty
common with American girls.
>Americans ever talking about Hygiene
>not showering every day (or at LEAST every 2 days)
I now know why Americans complain about people smelling so much in highschool. It's because you fucks don't shower for days on end, and don't shower before going out in public for the entire day.

>mutilated
>not ugly

Pick one you flaming faggot.

Uncut American checking in

Citation wanted

La atrocidad...

>his parents fell for The Meme™

seriously, it's assault with a deadly weapon on a newborn. You'd think it would obvious to ban it. Or simply just not have a medical orderly attack your son's penis with a knife.

also, circumcision has nothing to do with cutting dicks.

>god made man in his image
>except that part lol cut it off

My mom told me I had to start stretching it since I was like 5-6 years old now it goes all the way back

middle east africa and america
call a spade a spade

youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

Where circumcision isn’t the norm, the forskin is considered part of the dick... it’s cutting dicks.

can confirm. i shower everyday, all of my girlfriends have been every 2 days or even longer than that.
and they wash their hair like once a week.
>women are gross
>big fan of their holes though

Reminder that it's been proven that circumcision of infants permanently alters their brains. And you have to agree that Muslims, Jews and Americans share certain distinct quality of mind.

There is no widespread penile infection in the EU. I never had it. Nobody ever warned me about it. It's virtually nonexistent. I know of a fuckload of people who have had some serious issues from circumcision though.

>FEED ME YOUR FORESKINS GOYIM

>paramedics performing circumcision
That seems a little odd

Take something away, something at the core of masculinity and there is a psychological vacuum. A man will fill that unnatural void with something else.

ALL OF THE SCHOOL SHOOTERS
SUFFERED GENITAL MUTILATION AS A BABY

every culture that mutilates their males is at war.

El Abominación...

how many had father figures?
another culture fuck up.
the new one was adopted and the father died when he was young or something? I don't recall exactly.
A child needs a masculine influence or they're ruined, statistically speaking.

I like that flag.

that is a rare pepe

el mierda piel

>tfw: too late

ICELAND thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.