Having a dark skin is something ugly . Even black people make fun of draker black people...

Having a dark skin is something ugly . Even black people make fun of draker black people. Indians are buyng bleaching cream same with africans (google this).

i like the dark pussy?

Yes, dark skin is ignoble

>Having a dark skin is something ugly

not in the slightest

Majority of people dislike dark skin , including dark skin people. But i see people in america avoiding to say it , even say it's beautiful .

what you're seeing is a false reality invented thru desperate frustration. When they claim things are not as they are, they do it to provoke discussion on the topic. You just ignore their nonreality and focus on reality.

the girl pictured might be attractive if her skin did not look like literal greasy shit.

ever see a hispanic girl naked in person, even if otherwise beautiful thats some dirty looking ass/pussy no matter how clean it is the dark color just cries filth.

Then whats all this tanning for?
STFU!
You're full of shit!

>tfw no drow gf

>Having a dark skin is something ugly

Nope, my Indian gf is fucking adorable

Also, saged

das rite

Shut the fuck up whitey. Even the motherfucking Sun hates your subhuman kind.

...And white people are trying their hardest to look darker with tan spray and salons.

flag

it's true, all the white women here tan wherever they can and risk sun cancer to look browner.

100% Scottish mate, Anglos aint got shit on us

It’s personal preference and tribal bias too OP. Most people want to marry/date people of their own ethnicity because they want their kids to look like em. Hence, most people are attracted to people of their own ethnicity. So I just find dark skin or super pale skin unattractive cause it just feels unnatural but I’m sure most black people or white people find it more attractive. So it’s subjective imo

gf not unlocked

while white people want to look brown. Its simple human psychology. you get bored seeing same thing. you always want something new and different.

I don't have problem with darkies.

All I ask is for them to keep in their line. We don't want disgusting offspring that look like social rejects. They will never be white. They will never be black. They will be something disgusting and vile.

And post a dark skinned beauty? How does that fit your point?
>no irl Viconia
why even live?

Pol has no problem with pointing out how ugly black dick looks yet they get pussified that OP is critizing dark skin in pic related. Lol what a pathetic lot

FYI, dark skin looks like literal feces