Woman sent to jail for a week for baptizing daughter

>"Catholic" parents
>not married but have a kid anyway
>break up
>long, nasty custody battle in court
>judge orders father has final say in all custody related matters including child's religion
>mom takes kid in and has it baptized
>posts pictures of it on Faceberg to taunt father
>father spergs out and complains to court
>judge finds her in contempt and makes her serve a week in jail for violating the order

WTF is weong with these people? She's so bitter and mean she uses her kid's baptism as a tool to fuck with her ex, and he's such a pussy soyboy that he takes the bait and go whining to a judge over it and has her jailed. I honestly don't know who to hate more.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/17/north-carolina-mom-begins-serving-jail-sentence-for-baptizing-daughter.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/413998801309794305/413998801754259457
avvo.com/legal-answers/is-contempt-of-court-a-misdemeanor-or-felony-in-a--610598.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

surprised she went to jail desu, courts are usually mega-biased toward women. she must be seriously fucked in the head if the dad has custody

Might as well take the kid before these two dumbasses ruin them.

Maybe the court hates Christianity more than it hates men.

CPS can be Hell.

>So hört und merket alle wohl,
>Was Gott heißt selbst die Taufe,
>Und was ein Christen glauben soll,
>Zu meiden Ketzer Haufen:
>Gott spricht und will, das Wasser sei
>Doch nicht allein schlecht Wasser,
>Sein heilig's Wort ist auch dabei
>Mit reichem Geist ohn' Massen,
>Der ist allhie der Täufer.

As the last line indicates, it is God who baptizes. They should put Him on trial.

Is the father a Jew or Arab? I would say nig but he would have bailed on the kid.

If someone is going to try and intentionally fuck with you, you should everything in your power within reason to take vengeance. Otherwise, you'll end up being a pussy who allows others to walk all over them. And when people start to see that they can get away with pushing your boundaries, they'll continue to do it. Its just a matter of necessity within the human psychology. I don't see anything wrong with what the father did. Its a good way to put a stop to people like her needlessly fucking with others, and sets a positive precedent for all observers.

At least the kid won't go to Hell if something tragic happens. Worth a week in jail, that's straight-up persecution there.

How would you feel if your bitter ex took your kid to local imam?

This

Father is "white" self-proclaimed Catholic

A real man wouldn't let some roastie bait him so easily. Big fucking deal, she took the kid without telling you. You can always have it done at your church separately if you want to witness it.

I would agree if that's why she did it but clearly she wanted to trigger this guy.

Different situation. If you read the article it says both parents claim to be practising Catholics. She took the kid for baptizing as a way to bait her ex because he didn't get to approve it first and wasn't there to witness it.
To answer your question, if my ex and I were both Muslims and she took the kid to a mosque for whatever the islamic version of a baptism is I wouldn't care less. To be fair though, no muslim woman would do this because the imam would likely beat her with a shoe for such insolence.
Back to your cuck shed Sven.

Nah, fuck that. Women need a taste of their own medicine. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>Sup Forums fell for Fox clickbait
The dad is Catholic too and was already planning to have the kid baptized. The woman did it behind his back literally the day after he was awarded full custody. She was jailed for violating the custody decision.

Or in other words an adult performed a religious ritual on a child they had no legal rights to without the involvement of their legal guardian and in direct defiance of a court order.

You gotta pick your battles, especially with women. This guy went 100% sperglord, now he looks like a pussy for snitching and getting her jailed. I'm not saying you don't get back at her, but she clearly won here. She intentionally tried to trigger his ass and he took the bait, she'll have a shit-eating grin on her face all week in jail cause she worked him.

A better solution would've been to collect the pics/evidence, build up more evidence on her, and later on go for full custody and cut that bitch's heart out. When the judge asks why you didn't report the baptism shit at the time you tell him you were trying to be the better person, you might dislike your ex but you didn't want the mother of your child to be jailed for something frivolous, etc. Revenge is a dish best served by a court order granting you full and sole custody.

Never give a roastie the satisfaction of knowing she got to you.

This, mom did nothing wrong.

>the guy is a pussy soyboy
How?
She used their child to try and fuck with him. Why wouldn't you stamp that shit out before it becomes a habbit?

>A real man wouldn't let some roastie bait him so easily

It isn't bait though, its literal vindictive provocation. Theres a fine line between having a bit of banter at someone's expense, and punching someone in the face. Your interpretation of what constitutes a 'real man' seems very bizarre because I would have thought that unless you're a pussy, you're not going to let people walk all over you. If you want to live your life with having others constantly trying to fuck with you and push your limits then by all means be my guest. However that doesn't seem like a particularly enjoyable existence to me, and so if someone is going to try to needlessly fuck with me, I'll always fuck them up worse.

>A real man wouldn't let some roastie bait him so easily. Big fucking deal, she took the kid without telling you. You can always have it done at your church separately if you want to witness it.
>A real man wouldn't stand up for his court granted custodial rights
>A real man would give his cunt of an ex wife an inch so she could take a mile

If you don't stop a vindictive bitch right in her tracks from using your child as a pawn against you the she will keep doing it and it will get worse and worse and instead of being something as innocent as a religious ceremony it'll be something truly heinous.

>soyboy for standing up to being fucked with
literal state of burger

>when a woman abuses you and you dare to fight back you are a pussy soyboy
kill yourself muttshart

>be OP
>fucking irked by some random degenerates
>REEEE

dude - if you get ticked off at every random degenerate shitshow custody battle you are going to have no energy for anything else

There is literally an infanite amount of degeneracy out there.
Sall i gots to say bout that
I do feel bad for the kid - hopefully shit gets better for his sake

>A real man wouldn't let some roastie bait him so easily. Big fucking deal, she took the kid without telling you.
what would you have done me "real man" let her essentially kidnap your kid after you won custody in court? BTFO the mom? literally he did the only thing he could legally and you think the mom baited him? into what giving the cops a reason to lock her up/fine her

So much this.

Your mentality is retarded. If you give people an inch, they'll take a mile. You should always fight and win the small battles so the enemy never challenges you to a bigger war.

>she'll have a shit-eating grin on her face all week in jail cause she worked him.

Most women have a precious snowflake mentality, it seems very unlikely that she would have enjoyed her time in jail. Thinking that you are the winner as a result of a belief that the other party is 'angry' is retarded when you are the one locked behind bars having a shit time.

The child will be blacked in the future. Thanks to the parents both being retarded.

>court

If you can't solve problems without getting the Jew involved you deserve all the trouble you get.

READ FUCKING NERD HE ALREADY HAD CUSTODY
The station quoted court records as saying Schaaf was a practicing Catholic who attended Mass every week and that the court had issued a ruling that gave him final say in all legal custody decisions, including decisions concerning religion.

The day after that ruling, Stocks went ahead with the christening without notifying Schaff. He found out when Stock posted photos of the ceremony on Facebook, according to the station.

discordapp.com/channels/413998801309794305/413998801754259457

STOP USING MY LANGUAGE REEEEEE

Good. The kid will grow up learning from her mother's mistakes.

Who pays who child support?

Yes how dare he uphold that Catholic father's right to raise his child in his religion as he sees fit without the say of the mother.

This just made me sad. I can understand why the father is upset now, he didn't get to witness his child get baptised. I probably would be upset also.

Terrible advice.

Given the timing, you shut that shit down immediately, put her on her back foot, and keep going forward.

ITT: inexperienced incel teenagers who have no idea how to play the long game.
You have to understand how to deal with women, it requires patience and planning. Flying off the handle and immediately reacting to every least little provocation DOES NOT IN ANY WAY discourage women from doing it more. In fact, it's the opposite. If a bitch hates you and knows how to press your buttons for a reaction then she will do so often. Women love to hold power over men, and if she can't control you with pussy she'll use your trigger points to make you dance.

>If you give people an inch, they'll take a mile. You should always fight and win the small battles so the enemy never challenges you to a bigger war
This is a sound strategy when dealing with other men. Women are not people, they are selfish ego-driven attention vampires that need to be handled carefully. In this situation, this guy will not discourage her by reporting her and getting her jailed. In fact, he's likely made it much worse. She will now want revenge for this "horrible injustice" and will just concoct some new scheme to get him to blow up. A couple of short battles later her Jew lawyer sues over custody and uses all these incidents to prove the dad is just as nuts and try to wrestle parental rights away from him.

You give her inch, let her take a mile and then you tie that mile of rope up and hang her with it for good.

>READ FUCKING NERD HE ALREADY HAD CUSTODY
If you read my post you'd see that I said "sole and permanent", meaning that she would either not get visitations or they would be supervised.

The correct play here to let this bitch keep taunting you for a bit, keep a record of all of it, and use it to prove how unfit she is so she can't even send the kid a birthday card without court say-so. When you go after a woman you don't fight small skirmishes you drop a nuke on her.

>You have to understand how to deal with women
stopped reading there. you clearly have no fucking clue how to deal with women stupid mutt

your solution
1 do nothing
2 record shit she does but don't actually tell anyone
3 tell court after youve spent a year logging everything wrong she's done
4 hope they will take your word /evidence over hers
5 get fucked because she will say "well he never said I couldn't" or some dumb shit like that and have to spend more money on a lawyer because instead of telling the judge she's displaying court orders THE DAY AFTER.
brilliant plan I can't see how this could go wrong in the slightest

holy shit you're retarded, go back to reddshit and kys
are you 5 years old?

>nig
>wins custody battle

What was wrong with her?

Well provided the Father got custody of the child, it must have been something very serious. Custody of children always defaults to the Mother unless she has serious issues.

In all likelihood she either had a criminal record, serious mental health problems that would pose a danger to the child if she was left alone with it, had abused the child in the past or was engaging in some kind of illegal activity at the present moment, or some mixture of these.

Catholics are not Christians. It's likely that the father was a Bible believing Christian who doesn't baptize babies because it's a Catholic fantasy found nowhere in the Bible.

>long game
>ex wife
pick ONE ( 1)

Actually it turns out the dad was also a practicing Catholic pagan. He just got really mad that the mom defied a court order. He didn't actually have a problem with the baptism.

Back to your cuck shed Klaus

>post exaggerated, oversimplified summary
>riddle it with opinions that clearly show I have no idea what I'm talking about
Neck yourself retard

What an educated, thought out response.

If you have an ex-wife and kids you're playing a long game until they're at least 18.

Christ nu-pol is riddled with retards. I'm begging you guys, please leave your basements and get some experience out in the real world.

>ITT: inexperienced incel teenagers who have no idea how to play the long game.
>You have to understand how to deal with women, it requires patience and planning
this
with most of the girls I fucked I had a friendship
I mean after you do it's destroyed but lets be honest here,women and men can't be friends
eventually one side will develop feelings (mostly girls) and want to date and fuck
patience is all it takes
just don't get cucked and hang out with a girl who has a bf and you pay for her shit just to be rewarded for one night in the end

he's speaking a lot of truths there medikit

This was a smart move by her father. Because she was sentenced she is now considered a felon and will be disqualified from 90% of all jobs and end up as some minimum wage burger flipper or floop mopper
He basically destroyed her life. the ultimate revenge.
not soy in the slightest

>a real ma...
roastie detected

What a dumb post.
>wife violated court order
>wife was jailed
>"unfit to parent"

This is NC faggot. Take your paranoid expectations back to the northeast where they belong, where men are all eunuchs.

God bless NC. The MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE HOME.
>"The mother has acted selfishly by depriving the father of the ability to be present at an event that was extraordinarily important to him," a court order said

>Because she was sentenced she is now considered a felon
You are measurably retarded. She was found guilty of civil contempt of court, which is neither a misdemeanor nor a felony. It's a court-issued penalty (just like a fine).

Have some free legal education:
avvo.com/legal-answers/is-contempt-of-court-a-misdemeanor-or-felony-in-a--610598.html

>160964796
No (You) for you, sorry Leaf. Hope they dock you .02 sheckels for your failure.

I think the problem is that you can read but are too stupid to understand what the words mean. Go ahead and jump every time a bitch pulls your chain, can't wait to see you in LivePD.

>You can always have it done at your church separately if you want to witness it.
Shut up whore. If that's the case, why baptize at all. You're making the act meaningless. He wants to witness his child's baptism.

Keep you and your set of shriveled ovaries OUT of the Bible Belt. This how we do things down South. The Man runs the family, you delusional cunt.

Ok big kid, what would YOU have done?

Good

Let me help you out by translating it into NC talk so he gets it:
>fuckin whore thinks she can dee-side what's best fer my young'un without me
>no fuckin way I'mma allow that shit
>my buddies all think I should knock out her two good teef
>instead what I oughter do is get muh 'spensive jew lawyer to write all her bullshit down so's I can sued her for 100% custody of young Emma Sue Nancy
>Mr Jewberg says this way I's can keep muh young'un all to muh-self till I find a new girl what wants to help me raise her proper
>normally I'd call him a pussy but I'm sick and gul-durned tired of being in county all weekend on account of my inability to control my emotions

What a completely incoherent post. What is that dialect? Missouri? Ozarks? Fucking kys asap. Nobody loves you. Nobody wants you.

what a bitch.

instead of making peace for a day to baptize their daughter together she did it behind his back.

What a nightmare. This is why you never marry a Catholic woman.

>your language
sure thing, achmed

Well, if there is a hell she is definitely going there.

If there is one thing you do not do is make a mockery of God in his own house. God is not some dude you can screw to piss off your ex. This is way over the fucking line.

You do not EVER use God as some petty tool to lash out at your stupid ex-husband. This woman is borderline satanic and I would literally throw her ass out of that church whether i was a member or not.

>a Catholic fantasy found nowhere in the Bible.
>baptizing
>a Catholic fantasy

Jesus Christ mate. The first page of the New Testament literally begins talking about John the Baptist. I fucking hate Swedes.

Baptizing babies.

>has actually read the Jew testament

I see. I agree with not baptizing babies. I still hate you because you're a Swede though.

hahahahaha, unless he'd be fucking the poor kid this would be rare

You're an absolute idiot. Now I understand why your country is in the shape it is.

Kys before Mohammad does

Fake news

at least the kid as been baptized under the holy apostolic catholic church

blessed be, lads. blessed be.

Have fun baptizing babies, pedo.

We need a return to Vatican I if the white race is to survive.

this

Giving jail time because you want to larp? Lol

You've never read the Bible, have you?

Acts 2:38:
"Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. "

I guess this was supposed to hurt my feelings?

So, knowing bible references means you're actually read the bible?

Who gives a shit if it's baptized or not? Just because you might not believe you feel no one else should either?

>160969071
No (You) for you either

Neck yourself racist

White women think they can do whatever the fuck they want.