British man sentenced four years in jail after admitting to over 600 racist and anti-semitic tweets

British man sentenced four years in jail after admitting to over 600 racist and anti-semitic tweets

>A man has been sentenced to four years in jail after admitting he sent 600 homophobic, racist, and anti-Semitic tweets in North West England.

>According to Greater Manchester Police (GMP), David Bitton pleaded guilty to 13 separate charges of sending racist and threatening communication in Minshull Street Crown Court on Thursday.

>According to police, the incident began in May of 2016 when a branch of the GMP was alerted to Bitton’s tweets, some of which were directed at the department itself.

fox10tv.com/story/37531430/police-man-sent-to-jail-for-sending-600-racist-tweets
gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat
fox10tv.com/story/37531430/police-man-sent-to-jail-for-sending-600-racist-tweets
themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-man-sentenced-to-2-years-in-prison-for-social-network-repost-52798
sussex.police.uk/news/breaking-news-two-men-given-eight-years-for-hastings-manslaughter/
sussex.police.uk/news/crawley-man-jailed-for-manslaughter-of-friend/
gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being asked what you're in for.
>I said some racist things on the internet.

Never let those fuckers go a day without hearing about true freedom of speech!

If you get those kinds of sentences for just saying the wrong thing, why shouldn't you go out there with a few mates, balaclavas and bats and actually DO the wrong thing? You don't need a second amendment to stand up for yourself.

Can't imagine how much I'd get if they found my Sup Forums posts.

>going to jail for typing something
is this even real life anymore

THE EU DID THIS

then theres the guy who accidentally tripped and penetrated a 15yr old girl and every time he tried to get up he slipped went back in until he ejaculated and the British court bought his story because its custom to go commando under those robes and found him not guilty..

The sun didnt set on the British Empire.. It took a massive shit on it.

Didn't your government just say that Jews were Nazi's?

better yet..teach them what's left without free speech

Sad, UK is USSR tier with locking up political dissidents.

I mean it in a hypothetical way, as in like if I would be living in some shithole where this stuff happens.

right on, lithuania

>Arab
You forgot the biggest detail

No, the problem is that Poland is sperging out because some Pole's were involved in the extermination of the Jews, that the blame fall on the entirety of Poland, so the autistic Poles are using the same language and are saying that because the Kapos in concentration camps were Jewish, the Jews are responsible for the Holocaust in the same way that Poles are responsible. You also had the Judenrat who collaborated with the Nazis inside ghettos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat

>Autistic
It's fighting fire with fire.

Did he try the I'm not racist, this is all satire defense?

Who decides what "the wrong thing" is? The line between saying things that are actually racist and just trying to have a discussion that involves uncomfortable truths has been completely blurred. The purpose of political correctness in cultural marxism is to eliminate the discovery of truth and control narrative by limiting the parameters of what is even allowed to be discussed. When it is backed up by the state's apparatus of force the ensuing chilling effect becomes de facto mind control. Commies need to die. Every. Fucking. One.

>fox10tv.com/story/37531430/police-man-sent-to-jail-for-sending-600-racist-tweets

>According to Manchester Evening News, some of Bitton's tweets said things like "I want a police dog's head on a stick" and "I already have all dog handlers' addresses." He even went so far as to say "there is no one I can't find," one source reported.

desu, that would constitute a threat of violence and intimidation in virtually all countries.

I think it's pointless, but it's hilarious that the Jews can't scream "shut up because I'm the victim" because the Nazi policies were aimed at Poles as well

>post a tweet
>get jailed by bobbies
It's similar here, in Russia. Any posts that counter P*tin can be interpreted by local police force as "extremism".

themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-man-sentenced-to-2-years-in-prison-for-social-network-repost-52798

Absolute STATE

If they do this to me then i will kill a guard a day. I will kill two foreign prisoners a day. When i get out i will kill a judge a month. They think they own our words now ? They would learn.

>Can't imagine how much I'd get if they found my Sup Forums posts.
Heh, might get a fine of approx 400$ if the judge is female. And then, I could probably get it canceled by a higher court.
But that is here, I should probably never go to Bong-land again

/this

1776 was an American thing, Britbongs area few hundred years late and a few dollarydoos short.

Piss off, EU is cancer. But this is the bongs own doing.

> said human rights lawyer Svetlana Sidorkina from legal rights NGO Agora.
>The material which Bubeev reposted was devoted to the Crimean Peninsula and called for “extremist action and justification of terrorism,” the court ruled.
>The Tver resident was found guilty under Part 2 of Articles 280 and 280.1 of the Russian Criminal Code: public calls for extremist activities and public calls for actions aimed to violate the territorial integrity of Russia.
This is a fate of all traitors

This lol. I'd be locked up in broadmoor lmaoo.

Fuck em.

>violate the territorial integrity of Russia
>stolen peninsula
>territorial integrity of Russia
Пyтин - хyйлo

B-but muh Brexit should have fixed this!

>rape 12 year olds
>oh but it's okay because the rapist is muslim
>write some mean tweets
>four years in jail for being a straight cis white male

how is there no uprising in Britain yet?

>straight cis
Is that not the same thing?

GEE SURE WOULD BE NICE IF BRITS HAD GUNS SO THEY COULD PREVENT THIS TYPE OF SHIT BY CAPPING TARDS GAY ENOUGH TO ENFORCE THOUGHT CRIME LAWS HUH

That's unironically more than what you get for murder in Brazil

"I was simply roleplaying as a character called Ben Garrison"

t. vatnik

can't attack helicopters be categorized as straight and gay etc...?

We are protected by the 1st Amendment
American site, American servers

If they want to fuck only other attack helicopters I guess.
Or they could be trans and fuck someone who identifies as an osprey and still be straight, I don't fucking know, none of this shit makes sense.

Three cheers for our awesome police

>cis
Mean choosing the gender you were assigned from birth

sussex.police.uk/news/breaking-news-two-men-given-eight-years-for-hastings-manslaughter/
sussex.police.uk/news/crawley-man-jailed-for-manslaughter-of-friend/
its half what you get for killing someone here

because they're all in jail for trying to discuss the problem before considering an uprising.

its the UK tactic to keep the goyim controlled.

Hahaha and our government has a bare faced cheek to complain about freedom of speech in Russia, when we're doing the exact same thing, jailing people for wrong think. Filthy communists always were hypocrites though, so hardly surprising.

Funny how Sup Forums leaps at the opportunity to accuse all jews of being leftists when they see a jewish name but not a single ((())) post when referencing a right wing guy named fucking David Bitton

>>gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument
This makes it clear he was targeted because he was criticizing Greater Manchester Police. Literally spells it out.

>over the course of one weekend Bitton tweeted around 600 posts on Twitter, many directed at GMP and many others making racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic comments and being highly abusive.
600 tweets in a weekend - some of them sent to the police.

Some bong start a Gofundme or a Patreon or some shit like that for the guy

Story behind the gif pls?

People deserve to be locked up for posting on Fagbook or twatter.

Omg there are consequences for my actions? Who would have thought?

that sucks

If only there was a way to fight over reaching government with spoons

Probably the russian vigilante thing where they deal with forcey fun activists and pedophiles. I remember all of the internet complaining because one of the pedophiles they bothered was a homosexual.

Got a problem fbi nigger?

good

Nooo I mean the one with Watermelon and a dindu.

Brit jail is probably better than real life.

I'd probably spend the next two decades in jail for the shit I've said.

reported

No matter how bad it gets in America, at least I know I have inalienable rights like free speech and guns

You KEK.

I mean C U C K.

Look at the state of him

Just another incel taking out his anger

Meanwhile also in Europe...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

I'm having trouble understanding these new rules anons

He's going to die in jail.
UK prison system is full of Muslims.

This is fake news by the filthy Jews to scare whites into spreading the truth

They're "working on it"

For now
The Dems are openly now trying to revoke 1A and 2A.
The Good gOy Party is ostensibly still in favour of defending both, but secretly also wants to limit 1A. Actually maybe even not so secretly. >Muh Izreul.

First day on Sup Forums, faggot?

They'd probably respect his hatred of the Jews.

Dems are trying for a lot worse than that.

They're openly engaged in Sedition and Treason

White men at it again. We need to make sure they will never have a say in anything.

>going to jail for threatening the police on twitter
Cunt is too daft to be in society

this shit is crazy. what is (((their))) end game?

>tfw your country is a totalitarian joke but only for the natives

you do know saying racist shit actually encourages violence acts? you do know hitler said "racist things" and the biggest fucking genocide in history happened. so fuck off with this "its just words bro" cuz words lead to fcking violence. words have power and they have phyoclogical effects on people. when you tell blacks they are "trashy niggers" and "pavement apes" that shit ruins their self esteem and they end up hurthign themselves. but you don't care about that cuz you a hoe

fuck whtie supremacy capitalism

Feels good to be Arab master race.

tbf I think every Brit poster here would be locked up for life if they charged us on our posts here

Least he'll be committed to the cause when he gets out.

>be bong
>go to jail

Break him out you fucking cuckolds.

Police not knowing they will be the First One to get killed 'cause they betrayed their own countrymen

This will be worse than the DDR fags Shooting down their own women and children fleeing

This

Are lorenorda

Get rekt faggot. Islam is a cancer and openly hateful. They are slaughtering whites and preaching violence with zero consequences. (((They))) are only interested in whites because taking out white culture and civilization haa become their goal post WWII.

I hope to someday see an amphibious landing on British soil
I don't really care who it is as long as they're white and they shoot everyone

Implying inbred Ishmaelites can withstand Jacobites

Our Father wrestled an Angel, you'r just ran away like a faggot he is

>mfw some lunatic lives in my apartment building
>comes outside at all hours, day or night, screaming at the top of his lungs about stabbing and burning imaginary people
>mfw the police won't do anything about it, as he quietens down as soon as they arrive
state of this country
he smashed up an oven in the car park yesterday

what a lad.

>you do know hitler said "racist things" and the biggest fucking genocide in history happened.
And what made the people want that genocide is the same shit we're facing now. Did you know that the first mtf surgery was done in pre ww2 germany? Maybe you know that the jews led a communist civil war within germany between ww1 and ww2.

fuaaaaaccckkkkk

You misunderstand Hans. The state need to rot completely, the filthy wogs are only sucking on the rotting corpse of western liberalism.

They can literally abduct and rape a 12 year old white child and get less time in jail for it than a white man making some (((rasist))) comments supposedly hurting the feelings of some jews and liberals.

This really is a sign that the end is not far awy

You are literally the most worthless person to post on Sup Forums today. If you have even an ounce of nobility in your twisted soul you will kill yourself immediately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe

why is there an oven in the car park?

S to spit on Shitain

SSS

>2018
>still falling for bait

yea.
4 years for `racist comments` on twitter
3 years for the rape of a child.

the nazis did censorship too

Britain has a human rights crisis and I think the US should intervene.