Is Konosuba worth reading?

Is Konosuba worth reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuE2NI41oqw
mangapark.me/manga/kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-o-akatsuki-natsume/s5/c20/20?zoom=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's only worth watching.

No, it's only worth listening to

No, it's only worth lurking the threads

No, its not worth much.

No, it's worth reading, watching and listening to.

Nothing is worth reading since we're all going to die anyway.

No, it's only worth fapping to the doujins

What was the question again?

Konosuba is some hot Redditor shite, watch a real anime like Anne of Green Gables instead

sure

Just read the fucking VN.

yes?

no?

Worth it for Chris.

The LN is fun but poorly written. Just watch the animu and only bother with the LN if you really crave more of the characters. The manga is still behind the anime iirc.

Depends if you can tolerate the usual abundance of quirky dialogs and overstretched conversations, found in LNs when yes - you're in for some fun gags, parody of isekai tropes and general hilarity of the world.

Also - Dust, although he got some cameos in the anime the antics of his group were never shown.

>so an optimist, a pessimist, and nihilist walk into a bar

find a summary if you can, its an ok read but the first explosion novels are a drag

The Anime is better than the light novels but I have also read the light novels and enjoyed them. There are 12 books in the main series and 5 spin off books. The anime is only up to book 5 of the main story and the anime doesn't look like it is getting another season so if you want to complete the story you need to read the books.

The LN is

Why didn't they duck?

Because they were faggots

is anybody like this novel.there are all the chapters.it is pretty good,
freewebnovel.com/book/tales-of-demons-and-gods/

It's good until it becomes Megamem centric in the later volumes.

Don't listen to this faggot: , OP. The novel never becomes Megumin centric.

NO. Total shit.

It's bad becuz of the translations right?

Yes. anime only's are buttblasted when it comes to the LN for whatever reason

to think that there is people out there who actually prefer DEEN's wobbly animation mess over anything.

No its bad because the author finds it hard to convey the tone of a situation through his writing. Basically sometimes its hard to know if you are reading a comedy scene or a serious scene, or if the characters actually mean what they are saying. It depends on what your bar for literature is, if you are used to reading mediocre things you might not mind it too much. The characters are still fun and their adventures entertaining, but part of the charm will definitely be missing.

Actually the last arc of the second season had some good animation, especially the final fight with the slime guy

If you ask me it's the other way around. Quite a few jokes and character interactions didn't make it into the manga. It was a little disappointing.

>manga
anime*

Heh.

Nah since there is romance, I wouldnt, I love the stupidity of the girls in the manga. ALWAYS funny

The problem is that the romance and comedy don't mix. As the Kazuma and Megumin/Darkness will they/won't they harem shit harem shit happens the comedy increasingly relies on Aqua, who progresses from a slightly dimwitted adult character into a brainless child.

Well, they did confirm new Kono Sub animation project recently, though we have no idea if its s3, an OVA, or something else entirely, unless there was further info afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuE2NI41oqw

Its not about the jokes or the character interactions but the capability to covey the mood in a scene. Reading through the LN it was sometimes hard to tell what emotion the scene was supposed to evoke from the readers.

I got the mood most of the time. What made the mood hard to read for you?

The uncertainty if something serious or threatening was actually happening. A character's seemingly hurt feelings could be a setup for development later, or be the punchline for a joke. A recent example are the scenes with Darkness, with the community being unsure if this i just another supposedly amusing and funny interaction between the characters, or if its the start of a drama romance plot. It is not down to the translation, either, because it is not made explicitly clear in the Moon version either, largely due to the story's format and narration.

LIFE IS WORTH LIVING AGAIN.

Apparently the author knows and has said that he has neglected Aqua for a specific purpose and he will soon return to Aqua

Source?

I don't know which specific scenes you're talking about but if you're talking about the part when they were handcuffed to each other in bed, that took itself seriously and was played for laughs. I know you're going to say that it's a bad move for comedic tone to be put after a serious one, but I think some levity is needed to calm things down and not have it feel so bitter.

MAYBE? I DON'T KNOW

Can you re- *COUGH* Fuck off with your ancient memes.

>this doujin
Both my heart and penis exploded.

Rie is too cute here, hope she keeps getting big roles

name?

You should find it by looking up "Yuetsu" or "soba" on a doujin website.

What if it's just an adaptation of the Explosion side-novels?

That would be the second best option after an adaptation of volumes 5 and 6.

I honestly don't care. I wish japs would be open to crowdfunding projects. A third season would be funded within a week through thee sheer autism of Megameme waifufags alone who would throw all their neetbucks at it

test

Yes.

no

Fuck you, this is great.
mangapark.me/manga/kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-o-akatsuki-natsume/s5/c20/20?zoom=2

Sounds like you're too autistic to pick up on the tone of a scene

This is the manga which is still behind the anime IIRC. The LN is something entirely different.

nope

I hate to break it to you, but most other people don't have anywhere near the same difficulties that you do. You can try reading more books, but if you're not an underage b& you're probably beyond help.

Wow the meme it's true, Ríe can't act for shit wtf

Its a radio show in Japan. You are supposed to overreact. At least her initial reaction seemed genuine before she started fake-crying. She gets to put food on the table so she has a reason to be happy.

Doesn't nipland have any sort of unemployement thing? Do they let people laid off just starve to death?

Whos going to translate vol 12 now.

They give you a piece of rope and a taxi ride to Aokigahara. Only a worthless drain on society gets fired.

Yuns

God tier taste