Would you support gun control for 4 years, including amnesties and buybacks, if after said 4 years...

Would you support gun control for 4 years, including amnesties and buybacks, if after said 4 years, the results of the policy will be measured by an objective team of intellectuals, scientists and a jury that is accepted by all parties?

If the results are overwhelmingly positive the policy will remain in place, if they're lackluster, it will be lifted, and if things are much worse, everyone who was against it will be more than compensated. If the policy is lifted everyone will get everything back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdOHOKgRHgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fix your own problems, Sven.

(((intellectuals))), (((scientists))), (((a jury)))

We should disarm the government for 4 years, and see what happens. No weapons for police, military, FBI or CIA. What you will find is:
1) Lower taxes
2)No more niggers or spics
3)No more Democrats

Disarming the government would solve ALL of our nation's problems.

shall not be infringed

Fuck no, too many ifs

already did that from 94-04 crime went up no thanks

go such a north african dong

Irrelevant.

Grow up.

There are really 3 scenarios/turnouts, not 3 ifs.

The only if condition is that the policy will be truthfully reviewed after 4 years.

I would be interested in this as well.

What if after 4 years, if things goes your way, shall not be infringed will be bold and underlined?

No...no no no.Goddamn how many threads must we have? Our constitution will NOT be changed. The right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed upon. Get the fuck over it. Fuck those kids, they aint mine.

>What if after 4 years, if things goes your way, shall not be infringed will be bold and underlined?
shall not be infringed

I'd like to try the opposite accross the EU, give us USA gun laws, word for word, for 4 years, then compare afterwards.

Not now. Not ever.

The only acceptable compromise is a complete repeal of ALL gun-control. Period.

It seems like a lot of people doing unnecessary work. I'm not sure how much research you need to do or how intellectually heady the phrase "Shall not be infringed" is.

I'm not sure if they covered this in your civics class but the whole fucking point of the design of the American government is that any person with power can be relied upon to abuse that power.

>Grow up.
Let me slow it down so you can understand. How do you decide which technocrats to use in such a thing? An election? Then it just becomes more politics as usual. Certain college professors? How do you figure out which one is authoritative? And that just makes professorships into politicians.

I want to know how come the democrats, who nearly had a super majority in both congress and in the senate suddenly could not pass sensible gun reform even when mass shootings had occurred during that period!

No. And we can already see gun control had done nothing to affect other countries within 4 years. Name one that saw an acceleration in the downward trend of their homicide rates. All the countries had basically the same homicide rates before and after their gun control.

Gun control is the first step to complete government take over. This is why SA is such a hell hole.

Already happened. For a decade we had a shitty AWB. After it ended there was zero proof it did any good. This period is also when Columbine occurred. Even gun control fanatics admit this. Their excuse is always "it wasn't done right" or "this time will be different." Sandy Hook happened in a state with bans using a ban-approved rifle.

You set up guidelines and principles they have to follow and carefully examine their efforts. They have to stay factual and concise. You get all parties involved and make sure they're happy with the people put in place.

They would be dealing with nothing but clear and measurable results. There won't be any ifs, buts or correlation this or causation that. If there's any doubt and uncertainty means reversion of policy.

The Czechs are probably the closest to the US in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=pdOHOKgRHgE

So far, looking at the past laws and homicide rates in the EU,
the effect of firearm regulation is that criminals use former east-block military/police equipment anyway and
if you have a gun you use the gun tho kill you spouse if you want to do so (like it happens occasionally in Switzerland),
if you don't have a gun, you use a knife, like the rest of Europe. Changing nothing about the overall rate of such homicides.

In case you notice Estonia in the chart.. seems to be Russian gangs, same problem as the US has on the southern border.

I am told that this exact method is used to set Swedish goverment policies. For example, your immigration policy.

Also you missed the point. WHO does it. It absolutely matters.

>Give up constitutional right for 4 years. Get them back if it doesn’t work.
How about you drink bleach for 4 years and we will measure its effects? Here’s a little tip, Mohammed, once you give up your rights to the government, you have to shed blood to get them back. The State does not reduce its power willingly.

No fuck you

the totalitarian tiptoe fuck off CIA nigger

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

It blows me away, how many people don't know this.

already did this with the AWB that Bush Jr got rid of.
Crime went up, fuck off and die you shitheaded communist nigger you can take my guns from my cold dead fucking hands.

How are the grenade attacks going? Why don't you ban grenades?

>let’s just remove all freedom of speech or due process for 4 years and I promise we’ll decide to keep them after 4 years

Fuck off kike shill.

So the CIA now makes direct proposals to Sup Forums?
Fuck.

>Deaths by firearm go down mildly
>Homicides remain mostly the same
>WOW we should really keep this going, aren't you glad you sold us liberty for security?

Fuck off, Sven.

>If the results are overwhelmingly positive the policy will remain in place, if they're lackluster, it will be lifted, and if things are much worse, everyone who was against it will be more than compensated. If the policy is lifted everyone will get everything back.

You're very, very naive about the nature of power

No.

Try it in your own country, foreigner.

On second thought, I'll consider it after weve tried your plan on niggers.
>Nigger Buybacks

No. I would not. I will give my guns up when the Federal and State governments and local law enforcement give up theirs.

Pretty simple solution.

You could only be so lucky, Lol the government would NEVER get your guns back.

This fucking when?
People can't afford to run damn tanks anyways. I think Abrams is like .25 miles a gallon lol, and the spare parts are prolly insanly expensive.
Also antitank rifles aren't like SUPER hard to manufacture so the price wont end up that high

fuck off CTR

fuck are you talking about man?
cmon give us your guns but if it works out badly well give them back?
i think you really ARE from sweden where unbelievably naive thinking gets you dead.
immigrants are net plus on jobs and races mix well!wonders for the economy!
yall found out that jew bullshit is a fucked up bald ass lie,didntcha?
use a skeptical eyeglass or at least investigate something before agreeing to it.
being good isnt rewarded,it is taken advantage of and reviled,by the very people you are trying to help.
one thing sweden will learn,like we have in the u.s.,you cant help niggers and sand niggers.you control or kill them.

Lol, cause they don't want to die is why.
They know they will all die if they did it, like literally.
Damn if people would shoot the grabbers what do you think would happen to the Senators and Congressmen who send them, or the Potus who sent them, or the Scotus who didn't stop them?
Yeah, even government workers ain't that dumb.
They send their feelers out each time to see if they can try to put a new gun control law in, we DO have a few in already sadly.
Luckily our government likes to put in sunset provisions into their laws so that they can tell their voters that they need to be reelected to pass it again.. It is sad I know, but it does have some upsides.

I support banning gun ownership for all registered democrats.

fucking bushes
theyre gettin worried about this place

No, because they will be positive, and then when a tyrant comes to power, which probbably isn't going to happen within 4 years, we're all fucked.

(((This.)))
>"grow up"
>in Weimerica
Quit deflecting valid concerns you son of a bitch

Gun control has already been objectively proved to not work. In every single country, over decades. No need to allow the left any further "experimentation" in which they won't respect their part and won't be objective, or still let the laws in place either way.

Again, there is an history with that type of thing.
Such as the law where national roads are now limited at 80km/h instead of 90 in France. They've done an experiment for a few year in a selected place, and said they would decided after they get data on the experiment if they would extend it to the rest of the country or not.
Except it was all leftist lies as usual. At the end of the experiment, it was unilaterally decided that all of France would be limited to 80 km/h, without any debate (though it was promised) because muh reduced deaths, because muh other countries have done it, because muh moral highground, etc. Cue the media starting their propaganda about how other countries who've done it are so much more progressive and we need to do it too, bla bla bla.

Anyway, now that everything has been settled, the data of the experiment was leaked, results : reducing the speed didn't reduce the number of deaths, it actually increased it. Really makes one think now, doesn't it?
The senate is against that law, but since they only have a representative role... What a mockery of democracy we are living in.

So yeah, about your thing, how about no?

no
doesn't matter if literally every other American is shooting each other I'm not giving up mine for some other idiots fuckups

When?

Nope

>(((intellectuals))), (((scientists))), (((a jury)))
Best post

Private gun ownership is about violent rebellion. Not about feeling or actually being safe. Those are just nice benefits, but the real purpose is to overthrow the government.

"measured by an objective team of intellectuals, scientists and a jury that is accepted by all parties"
Wow you're fucking retarded if you think this is possible. Not a single person in the world is 100% objective.

> What if after 4 years, if things goes your way, shall not be infringed will be bold and underlined?

Shall not be infringed is already bold and underlined. What incentive do the people have to do a test restriction of a right that is already solidly confirmed? It's all downside. It's like buying a $1 lottery ticket where you have a 50/50 chance to win $1.

So tell me how many tyrannical governments you've overthrown lately. Does the number compare to the number of dead kids?

Russia approves

>Objective team
Doesn't exist, sage.

Short answer: no

I'm not sure what you mean by "gun control" since it's a broad term, but I doubt the team of "intellectuals" will look at the outcome objectively, and any outcome they produce will be colored by their personal prejudices.

No now fuck off

>Private gun ownership is about violent rebellion. Not about feeling or actually being safe. Those are just nice benefits, but the real purpose is to overthrow the government.

It's actually about the THREAT of being overthrown. If the people are empowered to fight the government, in means there are certain decisions the government won't make, because they wouldn't get away with it.
It's a check on their power even if nobody ever overthrows the government.

Would you support me if I fuck your wife 4 years, including insemination and backdoor, if after said 4 years, the results of the relationship will be measured by an objective team of PUAs, geneticists and a jury that is composed of your Friends List?

If the results are overwhelmingly positive the relationship will remain in place, if it's lackluster, I'll leave, and if things are much worse, I'll buy you a Happy Meal and one for your wife's new son. If the relationship is lifted you will get everything back.

disarming the populace leads too the uk. they cant even speak freely without being jailed. an armed populace means the rulers have to fight tooth and nail for everything they truly wish to take in an unjust manner. and speech is a god given right.

or... and I'm just throwing this out you could accept my lifelong gun ownership without harm to anyone as a reasonable statistic. Factor in all of the other gun owners out there who manage to enjoy their hobby without hurting anyone. Weigh the cost of my right to swing my arm versus your right to be afraid it might result in you or someone else getting their nose punched. Recognize that in spite of the fact that I am both incredibly dangerous and unapologetically unpredictable I have the right to be both until I actually interfere with something more tangible than your stress levels or piss stained underwear. If you live in a city where armed thugs are causing real problems to real victims you can go ahead and pass a local ordinance, then give us Earps, and Hollidays a call (I'm talking to you Chicago), and we'll roll in and sort it out for you dangerous and unpredictable style. Until then recognize that I live way out in the wild west because I want to be left alone to do my thing, and I think it might just be best for us all if you were to let me do it.

Nope.

>Thinks the government sees your automatic rifles as a threat.
You know you're up against drones, right?

No.

>would you agree to give up your freedom if, for years later, a cabal of Jew puppets gathered to tell you what a good goy you were?
No, Sweden, for fucks sake no

It's a nice idea Sven, but the problem is that these guns aren't just going to be handed back.
Also, the reality is that it would just create a lucrative black market and it'd be like the roaring 20's again, which sounds fun within itself, but maybe let's not.
also shall not be infringed

>Thinks it's the Jews and not the reptilians from dimension x who control things
Keep being a sheep, user

I agree except for the military. Shut down all foreign bases not on allied territory and bring them home, and all foreign aid should end.

you know the drone operators are citizens who benefit from the same constitution right? and the military is sworn to uphold that. the attempts at education subverting the military are being made but will never truly be successful due to the need for less than academic grunts.

>the government is going to drone strike its own population
>people shouldnt have guns though

Swedes have more guns, what

Just ban blacks and latinos since they were never included in the Constitution. If we can ban Indians from having booze, we can ban guns from violent brownies.
Thats the real issue.

>Would you support gun control for...

No.

1. Sven, this is not your business !
2. They could try to copy the german gun laws
>German (legal) gunowners are 99.9% white
>Most people wouldnt have guns, because it needs time (not good)
>when you got a licens, after a lot of work. Nobody would risk to loose it.

I prefer the american way

We understand how ignorant you are of US laws, so just google posse comitatus retard.
The federal gubberment cant use drones, soldiers or any federal military on its citizens. if it did, the 150 million patriots would crush the 1 million federal agents.

Who is the military going to listen to when the rubber hits the road? Some random militia or their superiors?
The only ones under threat from your rifles are other citizens, not the government.

How many lethal drones does the US have? Where are they operated from? How effective have they been at crushing goat fuckers?

May as well drop this steaming pile of shit on you Sup Forumsacks. There is an agenda beyond the gun grabber narrative.

(((They're))) targeting white people again. Pic related.

No, why would I?

The only reason the government was even brought up was the old "I need my guns to protect me from a tyrannical government" bullshit

Funny how Daquon shooting up 6 people at a club isn't considered domestic terrorism.

Gun control works short term 4 years. Gun control long term 100 years leads to government mass murder or invasion and authoritarianism.

If the U.S. government starts openly killing its own population in large numbers there will be a revolt.
We're not like you.
We don't like getting fucked in the ass.

We still have freedom of speech, Sven.

Nope. You seem to base your idea on people actually being good. Democrats are no longer good. They're just varying degrees of shit and evil.

God you sound like such a faggot. No wonder your country is so shit Sven Mahmood. Make sure to marry your daughter off to a nice 50yo Salafist you degenerate. You don't know what freedom is.

It wouldn’t get better. Just look at places where gun control is strictest; DC, Chicago. Murders and rapes would go up sharply since now in cities like mine criminals would know citizens are unarmed.

But then the scientists and the rest of the panel you mentioned would lie and say things are better using skewed stats and they would not return our guns.

This is exactly what would really happen.

they will listen to the constitution. and no response to my previous post about becoming the uk?

What are you even on about? We're not talking about freedom of speech. We're talking about retarded gun laws

Any government could turn tyrannical.
You may not mind tyranny, but dome of us do mind.
Some of us still have the impulse for self defense.
Now fuck off and tickle Ahmed's cock.

9/11, sandY hook, LV, Hawaii missile.
We know Jews are the only real terrorist and constitutional threat to the USA.
Sure Jews want whitey disarmed, they will even kill people to make whitey look guilty.

Thats why a wht genocide like in south africa wont work in the US.

Please buy as many AR-15 as you can and learn friends to oparate it!

1.) You're from a country that won't defend itself.
2.) Your opinions about the rights held by people in a country that isn't yours are irrelevant.
3.) Your wife's bull called - you should really pick him up soon.

Not sure what post about the UK you mean. Just joined the thread. Also, I'd much rather have my kids in a UK school than an American one. I like them alive you know.

>Would you support gun control for 4 years
Federal income tax was supposed to be a temporary tax to help pay off the debt of the civil war. We can't trust the government now, why would I trust them more after disarming myself.

>more than compensated
the only way to achieve that is to give people more and bigger guns
which defeats the purpose to start with
now get fucked, bullprepping sven

Yes goyim give us your guns we promise after (((studies))) are conducted by (((objective intellectuals))) we will give them all back.

It doesnt. No country has had homicide rate reduced by gun control.

You need to stop talking about rights and start talking about responsibilities when it comes to guns. Americans are clearly not mature enough to have readily available firearms.