This is a bully-free zone

no

Bullying is character-building, though. I'm not a fan of it but it has its good sides.

If losers didn't want to be bullied, they wouldn't be losers.

This has more artifacts than the Smithsonian.

Haha us weebs am i right?

No, ur a faget.

That's why I saved it.

be quiet you nerd

This is Saki. Saki was bullied by friends and family. We couldn't save Saki-chan's smile, but with your help, we can save the smile of other girls like Saki.
This post is dedicated to all those victims of bullying who can no longer post with us today.

did she killed herself for having too many eyes

No, but suicide is a common occurrence in victims of bullying. This is our friend Shouko-san, who tried to commit suicide after a prolonged sense of guilt following her bullying.

Luckily, Shouko-san is with us today, and is happy, but not all victims can say this.

Fuck your shitty posts. The real victims go unmentioned.
Has anybody thought of all the anons who have killed themselves over the years? You've likely spoken to an user who has killed themselves at least once, you know. Seeing an user kill himself hurts me a lot - especially if they were a good, young person with a lot to experience.

>Has anybody thought of all the anons who have killed themselves over the years?
They're the lucky ones.

One of these had more characterisation and far greater emotional impact than the other. Can you tell which one?

>Has anybody thought of all the anons who have killed themselves over the years?
Yes I have. The weak have no place here.

How can we stop cute girls like pic related from financial bullying?