ITT: Your guilty pleasures

mine is isekai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U76HtmjSY_M?t=6m33s
vocaroo.com/i/s0yUSCFySfq6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was Fairy Tail.

Sunrise mecha trainwrecks like Valvrave.

battle harems

Shoujou romance series.
I can't even explain why I like them. I just think they're really entertaining.
I don't like it when there is cucking, though.

Overly edgy shows to the point of becoming comical.

source?

Are you reading this?

0/10 anime with 10/10 threads.

I like listening to Sawano and TeddyLoid when I'm doing long-distance cycling.
And I liked Mahouka.
Same here. Shoujo makes my heart go doki-doki, but NTR ruins it.

Precure.

Why would you feel guilty after watching isekai? Just enjoy it and stop giving a fuck what other people think.

Ryona loli doujins.

This

>And I liked Mahouka.
Mahouka is unironically enjoyable as fuck, despite how bad it "should" be.

>Sometimes I watch 3DPD
>I like traps
>I wanted to become a trap before and some of my family realized

>I wanted to become a trap before and some of my family realized
ouch
That's the kind of thing you keep to yourself; how the fuck did they learn about that? Surely the liberal babble in the recent years didn't lead you to think that this stuff is acceptable with everyone.
Oh, and 3DPD what?

I don't feel guilty about anime I like

>I like listening to Sawano and TeddyLoid when I'm doing long-distance cycling.
Nothing wrong with that. I do that when steady stating on my erg.

I fell for the depression meme and my family found a lot of stuff on my pc because I was (still am) a tech illiterate.
>3DPD
Otokonoko.

Yu-gi-oh GX

Mines is Isekai too

especially the Chinese ones (they're like battle shounen on steroids)

boruto

Galaxy Fraulein Yuba
a dumb 90s anime about moeblobs in gundam armor suits

Same.

I'm contrarian enough that if I like something most people don't I think of a reason to like it and look down on them.

>>I wanted to become a trap before and some of my family realized
how did that turn out for you?

Not big into Western romance, but for some reason the Nips do it pretty well. Its blatantly romanced but its pretty cute sometimes.

Also anything that focuses on Delinquents. I will probably love it. It's by far the dumbest genre or plot focus out there, but holy fuck has it made for some fine fucking shows, coming to mind, Cromartie High was too good to not adore the dubs, and the Beelzebub manga was pretty good, and while the anime was kinda meh, it had a really good outro.

Besides watching QGDTCT for non-sexual reasons, nothing really.

Loli

>feeling guilty for having patrician taste.

Netori. Speaking of that and bad isekai, did maou no hajimekata seven seas release get uploaded anywhere? The raws used for the rapeman version look kind of shitty.

Isekai, skellies and Chigago School protag.

Is that about that fucker who camps mobs from safezone or something?

Nagi ichi radiohead takasu

>family thinks I bring whores over when everyone is out
>pull proof out of their ass such as misplaced items and unfamiliar strands of hair
>virgin

Somehow I find it hard to sympathize.
Everybody knows you wear one piece over stockings with garterbelt behind the locked door, after checking for hidden cameras.

user, I'd come over to your house and fuck you in the ass no homo

just so your family can find used condoms in the trash bin

This.

Guilty pleasure is an oxymoron

I don't have any because I only watch stuff that's objectively good

I don't have any

If you feel guilty, you're a casul.

>When you laugh at the plot, but still take it seriously.

youtube reactors

This show with the dub. This scene still gives me goosebumps to this day.
youtu.be/U76HtmjSY_M?t=6m33s

Isekai isn't bad in itself; the authors are just self-inserting fags

sauce?

its because they make the MC so OP as fuck that literally everyone around him thinks hes the shit but they try to do it in such a serious way that it ends up being more funny to watch than a comedy series trying something similar

vocaroo.com/i/s0yUSCFySfq6

My guilty pleasure is Gundam because I know it's trash but I keep watching it.

>already watched MSG, Zeta, G, Wing, Seed, 08 and IBO
>Already have Thunderbolt and Unicorn downloaded and ready for later this year when I get free time to watch them

>Gundam because I know it's trash

>This

I mean, the genre itself can be good, and I've read LNs that did it well, but the biggest issue always stems from the protagonist having real world knowledge to an absurd degree.

Like, I remember reading a story where one of the major, quintessential inventions the protagonist is the hand pump. But the setting is between moderate to high, with a wealth of technology having been developed. But it completely ignored hand pumps having existed for something like 2,000 years, since really, really early, pre Roman Empire times. Fuck even the Chinks niggerrigged something similar that didn't use a pump, back in 1 BC.

They always assume that human ingenuity came about in the last 4 centuries, but a lot of the tech stemmed from ideas that existed since long before, and only came about when population density and manufacturing met the required levels.

That's how the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, the odd country in the Middle East pre Islam retardation, and every previous civilization became so bloody advanced, it primarily came down to large population centers that could support and demand for ease of life commodities, that freed up the male population from farm work to move into manufacturing, which only developed because children could spend their youth learning basic math, reading and writing, with the few that had the potential going on to work in the sciences.

Its a simple, basic formula that occurs naturally in life with humans, but go into a fantasy setting, with kingdoms millennia old, and some chucklefuck never thought to invent sand casting? Some dumbfuck never figured out how to refine iron into steel? Some dumbfuck never figured out that because boiled water tastes better, and doesn't reek like shit when its left to sit like unfiltered well water, it might be better?

Its even worse when the setting apparently fell into the same traps Europe did during the dark ages.

>dark ages
>falling for this meme in 2017

I wish I had the image of every time Amuro and Kamille get slapped and punched.

Fanfiction.

The meme being the period of time following the fall of the Roman Empire that saw the decline of mankind in Europe, one of the bigger centers of population density, that took something like 300-500 years to recover from? Where the Roman Empire had architectural wonders, great thinkers and men of science and mathematics that would be the foundation for the renaissance, and wonders that stood the test of time, where as much of what we view to be so great in the Middle/Dark ages to be through a scope of romanticism thanks to a lot of Tolken's faggotry? Where Feudalism was the default, cities were pretty well small, if non existent, and "War" was generally the answer to most things because the Kings and Queens weren't that much better educated than the local merchants, at least when they were dealing with each other, and not the Mudslimes fucking up most of Eastern Europe?

That sort of Meme?

Anything that is associated with this period of history, in terms of fantasy, needs to have a logical explanation because otherwise the story devolves into the MC basically inventing everything we had before, but lost and didn't reinvent because one of the most Powerful Empires in history, collapsed from hedonism, internal strife, massive armies of barbarians, there was a fucking mini ice age that contributed massively to famine, which meant that mankind couldn't regroup into major population centers, and when we sort of did, the Black Plague happened.

Its a very specific set of circumstances that kicked mankind back a good 6 centuries, which shouldn't exist in a fantasy setting when Wizards can zap people back from the dead with magic, you've got functional steel, if not metals that are far stronger than what he have that aren't just fantasy aluminum, and massive monsters that are huntable, and can provide thousands of pounds of food stuff.

At least Europe didn't have mongols.

He did that once and then ran around saying 'Revolver Ocelot' a bunch.

I don't know if it counts as a guilty pleasure but I will watch anything with gender bending in it no matter how trash, but I always make up some other excuse to watch it.

You know the truth, right?

this, it's mine too
I just like the culture clash tropes, even if it's inevitably medieval eurojapan.

female: cervix_penetration

I always like yuri couple but I just realize that I like it better when one of them turn into a man.

you are implying that mangaka and light novel authors have extensive knowledge about historic inventions (pro tip: most of them PROBABLY have about a highschool education AT BEST, which is why they're writing fanfics for shut-in virgins)

don't bite shitty bait, especially when it's so half-assed

>Chigago School
Austrian school or ancap MC when?

>ancap
Not nip novel, but this fucker is pretty ancap.

I've actually read this and its garbage

I disagree but it's a guilty pleasure thread anyway.
It's pretty good as far as far as fanfic-tier novels go.

Why are you shilling this and what does it have to do with ancap?

Why shill anything you like?
>Anarcho-capitalism (also known as “libertarian anarchy” or “market anarchism” or “free market anarchism”) is a libertarian and individualist anarchist political philosophy that advocates the elimination of the state in favor of individual sovereignty in a free market.

Looks like MC philosophy alright.

this, but with political plot

I like really average highschool dramas.

Sup Forums sings

reverse isekai

Combination of these.

Dubbed anime.

I don't feel guilty over enjoying things, no matter what it is.

are traps a guilty pleasure?

What about finish people

Not if you're really obnoxious about it and shove it in everybody's face.

Definitely Naruto.

Everything west of Ural mountains is geographically Europe, that includes western parts of Russia and Mongols did occupy those.

I watch battle harem and read doujin for the plot

>read doujin for the plot
Same here, but that's just because I can only use doujins that cater to my specific fetishes.

What about them?

>geographically Europe
I know and it's the only relation.

Reincarnation into the same world hits a spot for me, anyone have any good recommendations?

Isekai Smartphone

I should be hating harem shows with Gary Stu MCs but I look forward to this anime every week.

I know that was probably not the reason why this was posted, but it truly seems unintentionally hilarious. I am game.

Never mind, I remember now I had actually read a bit of the novel and it sucks balls.

Well, your common sense might tell you from time to time that what you are reading is very poorly written, executed, fleshed out, and/or very weak on the whole plot. Not all isekai, mind you, but most, and some people liked to believe they have better taste before falling into the spiral of crap novels.

Totally my problem, too. Even with pink lenses the ones with half decent writing can be counted on the fingers of one hand, but they are god damn addictive.

that's a god-tier fetish and there's nothing to be guilty about.

Using the map to find anons

favorite series is WMW

Leylin gives me Kira vibes in a "the big bad is in the protagonist seat" sort of way, and it's one of the few Isekai that makes you feel the MC is an actual wizard and not "some guy with magic powers"

Romance anime. Even though almost if not all have cliches in them I still love watching them.

I am currently really enjoying World of Cultivation, as it deviates greatly from many usual tropes, Lord Xue Xing, as a typical I eat tomatoes one but with talent at the helm, rather than a lucky encounter, and Desolete Era for over the top cultivation classic adventure that goes on forever. I am giving WMW a try, since you recommended. Thanks user, more time sinking.

also, Fire Punch is fucking hilarious

Slutty blond girls with big honkers (mainly in battle harems). Im mainly a DFC/nice ass kinda guy, but nothing gets me going quite like a seductive bimbo who knows what she wants in a harem show.