>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 16
>N Homs:de-escalation agreement collapses, opp calls on turkish army help
>Afrin:Turkish forces capture 2 new villages
>Yarmouk:IS captures 2 new neighborhoods from HTS
>Report:Turkey resumes financial support for FSA&Ahrar al-sham in N sy to replace US aid that was cut
>Report:Reconnaissance unit of SAA entered Afrin
>YPG accuses Turkish army of gas attack on village in Afrin, 6 injured
>Tillerson confirms USA will stand with Turkey against "terrorism"
>YPG spox welcomes the SAA into Afrin to help protect the Kurds from Turks
>Bukamal:IS attacks & captures 2 SAA positions around the city
>Military sources:Troops started to arrive in E Ghouta
>Sources report that YPG is withdrawing from the E cs of DeZ, handing it over to the Deir Ezzor Military Council
>Afrin; FSA captures town of Kudah Kuwih and Balilko hills, Turkish troops are attempting to cut off Rajo city from other areas
>Pro-gov sources; Militant sleeper agent belonging to an unknown faction attempts assassination of 3 top Tiger Forces commanders
>Rebels in N Hama fire several missiles at Mhardeh Power Plant, leaving millions on the Sy coast without power

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q-8QhMAnAU
youtube.com/watch?v=zOGXAvMt5Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=lqBfQHDGl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8CHD4KB1Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=_OVXJ4gK04M
youtube.com/watch?v=6mTEbC1ddco
youtube.com/watch?v=NZLovfahQ7U
youtube.com/watch?v=LzxlWAtu2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=F9FfML_c2IU
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-turkish-backed-rebels-capturing-new-town-southern-afrin/
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSwBT1lkkk
youtube.com/watch?v=PG2BYxG8k4I
daserwachenderschwerter.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aYBct7eqdJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mr Zarif, do you recognize this?

IRAN UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

support Israel

Is that an aluminium tube? I knew it! Iran has attempted to drop a weapon of mass destruction from the drone. Time to up those sanctions.

How's everyone today?

3rd for smug lolis

When is the Ghouta offensive starting?

>pic
>not literally cringe.jpeg
user...I

I always figured that in the long term there'll always be a Lebanon war and I can't tell how the whole shit pot will be stirred so I figure the only thing I can be sure of is that the kurds are fucked.

About 4 to 5 hours ago
Expect news in like 4 more hours at most

I'm remaking the cringe edition because it died last time after one of you posted a competing bread in protest.
Sorry guys, but we need to have this cringe thread! The OP pic is too perfect to let this opportunity pass!

cringe

>al i-tranNEET in jail
>oldfags away
>newfags killing their shitty general by their own hands
>one of the r/sg cucksadists fucked up hard
>r/sg is dying and i have nothing to do with it
wew

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

is this from this year? If so it's both funny and sad that they're still trying

>Current hyper-zoomed-out shitmap.

>al i-tranNEET in jail
Enlighten me, maghrebois

Kill yourself

has anyone here ever killed somebody?

FamiliaNewsReports from the previous
>INDIA & IRAN TO STEP UP CO-OPERATION IN AFGHANISTAN
>AZERBAIJANI ELECTIONS TO BE UNDER HIGHTENED OBSERVATION
>UNKNOWN THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANI TROOPS DEPLOYED TO SAUDI ARABIA
>SAA REPELS TERRORISTS' ATTACK NEAR LEBANESE BORDER
>EGYPT ACCEPTS ETHIOPIA'S REQUEST TO DELAY TRIPARTITE NEGOTIATIONS WITH SUDAN CONCERNING PLANNED DAM, EGYPTIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY SHOWS UNDERSTANDING
>MOROCCAN ARMY TO INCREASE OUTPOSTS ON ALGERIAN BORDER
>THOUSANDS OF BULGARIANS TAKE PART IN FAR-RIGHT 'LUKOV MARCH' IN HONOUR OF NAZI-SYMPATHISING COMMANDER
Get em while they're fresh lads.

I killed myself.
AMA

Where's the Turkish prescence in Iraq?
Did I miss something?

My ancestor!

This isnt hearts of iron or call of duty man. They're not grinding the Kurds with this, they're just allowing them to consolidate forces and make a proper defense in depth (as proper as it can be when you're a sandmonkey).

This isn't different from al bab. They did the same thing in allowing ISIS to defend without pressure from combined arms, fire support, or a mobile army actually actually attacking them. They used mraps and tanks as little more than pillboxes, and they got torn apart. The worst part is the losses werent even an issue, and they could have continued being fuckwits the entire time with little more loss on their random pushes, but they stopped the offensives entirely and forced themselves into sitting ducks in response to people actually shooting at them. Afrin is al bab cancer squared.

I just want the pain to stop. It physically hurts to watch these people waste the most effective weapons ever developed by man in a drawn out sequence of creatively throwing themselves in the trash.

Watching the Saudis is fun. This hurts to watch, as they are supposed to be an ally that has 2 brain cells to rub together. I wish they would at least do human waves.

>the only thing I can be sure of is that the kurds are fucked.
Which is 100% correct. Maybe it won't happen like I predicted but odds are it will. What is sure is that kurds will get fucked because American strategy in the middle east relies and will always rely on Kurds being dissatisfied.

What is /sg/ listening to?
This is me
>https:youth.be/LZDJUTYDiq8

>Where's the Turkish prescence in Iraq?
Why would Turks be in Iraq

New song by ChainSmo is nice
You owe me

They invaded the KRG last year, they only took a small piece of land though

They established bases in the north.

>They're not grinding the Kurds with this, they're just allowing them to consolidate forces and make a proper defense in depth (as proper as it can be when you're a sandmonkey).
you sound like a frenchman in 1939.

>They're not grinding the Kurds with this
They are. The Turks aren't lying, the kurds are getting utterly slaughtered right now. They lack any kind of effective equipment in Afrin since they can't transfer their American assets from the eastern bank.

Apparently they left most of it, idk, different people / sources think different things

yeah, on 9/9/1999 i ran over a CIA nigger with my car on purpose :-)

The sound of me beating off, rapidly and viciously, to the sound of dead k*rds and j*hadis

There has got to be video somewhere of the US apaches raining hell down on Igor in Syria.

at least it's good for shitposting and gathering some data. Ammunition in the hull without blow out panels really is as bad of an idea as it sounds, for example. Funny that their altay meme tank has the same problem. Not that suprising considering it's just a copy of the leopard 2 and K2 with some fancy shit glued on.

>https:youth.be/LZDJUTYDiq8

depression

No bully pls.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2Q-8QhMAnAU

Was he glowing?

>uttering the memetanks name
now you've done it, onur kara bogaposting incoming

they have to be, otherwise you can't see them to hit them with your car in the dark

ITT: We sum up Trump's presidency.

Anal Jihad is 100% halal.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOGXAvMt5Ww

Remember this tripcode, im going away soon.

A Dope song from the late 90s. Die MF die. I like looking at pics of Russian mercenaries while listening to this catchy tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqBfQHDGl6g

Bad goy, delete this.

Score one for the good guys

Iraq seems quite safe. Can we send the refugees back?

Why not just make a thread? Trumptards ignore this general outside of raids.

>99
>The Turks aren't lying, the kurds are getting utterly slaughtered right now.
>They lack any kind of effective equipment in Afrin since they can't transfer their American assets from the eastern bank.
Is this why they transferred the control of the eastern bank up to DEMC? Are the amis backing this DEMC up?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8CHD4KB1Mk

Never, user.
I do feel for you Europeans, because you get worse refugees than America or Australia. Chinese > Hispanics > Arabs > Africans

>he doesn't know
and that's not the funniest part of r/sg's state right now

The Americans? The DEMC are the ones who ordered the airstrikes on Russian soldiers. With the Raqqa council they're the most convenient puppets the Pentagon has in this war.

Why did you say snus was in jail

So heart warming to see people working together.

R&U videos,

>News report from the North Hama - Idlib front | February 15th 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=_OVXJ4gK04M

>Battles for Syria | February 16th 2018 | Updates from Afrin Canton
youtube.com/watch?v=6mTEbC1ddco

>Interview with a Dutch-Moroccan man whose family joined ISIS in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=NZLovfahQ7U

>Reinforcements arriving to Damascus for upcoming Eastern Ghouta offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=LzxlWAtu2v4

>Foreign YPG volunteer explains why he came to fight Turks and jihadists in Afrin
youtube.com/watch?v=F9FfML_c2IU

They'll all go back eventually, r-right?

nah shit's fucked mate

>he doesn't know
Haven't been active lately,, give me a tl;dr

Western culture had a good run. At least the torch of civilisation will not be completely lost as it passes from the West to China.

tf?
> Africans > Hispanics >dogs>> Arabs> Chinese

You are wrong, but it's okay to be wrong sometimes. I forgive you.
The full spectrum is in fact:
Jews > Whites > Chinese > Indian > Hispanics > Arabs > Native American > African > Aboriginal.

You sound like a frenchman in 1914.

It doesn't matter how many claimed kills they have. They have an army built for modern mobile warfare. They have the ability on paper to crush the Kurds in less than a week, but they aren't. They're bogging themselves down and denying themselves a swift and total victory. On top of this their use of combined arms isnt, and the fire support they should have doesn't exist. The tfsa they are using to spearhead is not numerous or effective enough for battles of pure attrition, and losing enough of them will jeopardise an pos afrin plans they have.

I mean, they'll win, but I fucking hate seeing them cludge together a victory when they have the capability to Mongolian roleplay across the entire region if they fixed the officer corp and stopped eating paint.

>jews first
I wonder who might be behind this post

>11
>The DEMC are the ones who ordered the airstrikes on Russian soldiers.
>With the Raqqa council they're the most convenient puppets the Pentagon has in this war.
I take it that the amis are never going to remove their air assets away from N and NE Syria inna DeZ front?

>Footage of Turkish-backed rebels capturing new town in southern Afrin
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:20 P.M.) – The Turkish-backed rebels seized a new town in the southern countryside of the Afrin region, following an intense battle with the Kurdish-led People’s Protection Units (YPG).

Led by Faylaq Al-Sham, the Turkish-backed rebels managed to take control of Al-Muhammadiyah after overrunning the YPG’s defenses at the Jandaris axis.

In addition to capturing Al-Muhammadiyah, the Turkish-backed rebels also established full control over the hilltops overlooking this small town in southern Afrin.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-footage-turkish-backed-rebels-capturing-new-town-southern-afrin/

>Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSwBT1lkkk

>You sound like a frenchman in 1914.
So I'm ultimately going to win?

>They're bogging themselves down and denying themselves a swift and total victory.
Because they want to drain as much kurd manpower as they can. And considering the kurd fighters are at the very highest estimate half a hundred thousands this won't take long.

They aren't even using formal Turkish soldiers for this. It's a win win situation.

If there are troops on the ground anywhere for whatever reason, you must have twice the amount of air support necessary in the area.

So not until we hear great news about Americans pulling out of Syria completely.

Don't know if you saw this reply

Certainly not. The end goal is to keep them as permanent foreign bases.

rare

That was 50% banter, 50% just being honest.

>They have an army built for modern mobile warfare
this is not modern mobile warfare. afrin is surrounded by mountains and asymmetric war is what counts. you cannot blitzkrieg a region like this. this is not european plains.
then there are civilians and "civilians". you have to count them as well because west is watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=PG2BYxG8k4I
Laurent Voulzy is an amazing composer.

Ghouta offensive starting when? They even pulled troops from the Daraa front for this, apparently.
Also, what's up with the Dutch natsoc that joined YPG and died a few days ago? He seemed to have a thing against anglos on his blog: daserwachenderschwerter.wordpress.com/
terry pls

Yes. The Turks winning was never in doubt however. I don't think it will turn into al bab, but its going to be ugly.

It will take far longer than it should have, and that's enough to trigger my autism.

Wait til they get to Afrin city.
If they don't level it, it'll be another al-Bab.

>I don't think it will turn into al bab
There's no other options. The turks aren't just going to give this back to Assad.

The syrianmilitary facebook page posted this 2 days ago:

>A long and overdue report regarding what happened on Feb 10, 2018 when the SyAAD engaged the Zionists; but we had to wait for a personal reason; and as always on this page, the blunt truth.

>On 05:00 Feb 10, 2018 a formation of Zionist jets launched 16 Popeye Turbo ALCM (320km range) from Lebanese airspace toward Riyad Qayasa AFB (aka T4 AFB) which the SyAAD managed to detect and intercept the majority of. (we cannot disclose any more) after foiling their attack, SyAAD fired a single long range missile against the Zionist formation which after exploding the fragmented warhead hit a Zionist F-15 damaging it.

>When the Zionist's raid was foiled, a second Zionist formation took off to reattempt an attack on the SyAAF base; at 0600 few minutes after taking off, a Syrian S-200VE missile scored a direct hit against an enemy F-16I over the occupied Golan Heights and we all saw the aftermath. (The jet was downed while fully armed contradicting the Zionists' media story that it was shot down after it "successfully" raided the Syrian airbase)

>When their F-16I was shot down, the Zionist air force was put on full alert and attempted what is known as SEAD or "Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses" like they did back in 1982 in Southern Lebanon.

>The first batch of long-range and anti-radiation missiles fired by the Zionists were completely shot down and non of it made it to its targets. They were hit with that surprise and for the first time in their history they Zionists attempted to overwhelm the Syrian Air Defenses by firing projectiles from outside of Syrian Airspace but most were without a specific target; and mainly to overwhelm the air defenses so that the projectiles and anti-radiation missiles might have a chance in hitting their attempted targets.

Should I play this gorgeous looking Men of War AS2 Red Rising mod missions?

>SyAAD also fired a short/medium range missile and destroyed an AH-64 Apache helicopter, while another one was damaged. The enemy claimed one of their choppers was out of services due to a mechanical error

>After their miserable failure to hit anything significant, the enemy thinking that they had already overwhelmed the SyAAD, they sent an armed drone that entered the Syrian Airspace from the Lebanese airspace and was shot down over al-Zabadani

>They only managed to hit a single air defenses guidance radar in the South, and a single launcher (we cannot specify but it was NOT an S-200 as they claimed)

>An enemy F-15 formation attempted to target the Syrian Air Defenses from over Jordanian airspace, and again, an SyAAD S-200 scored a direct hit against another enemy F-15 near the Jordanian/Palestinian border line; parts of the missile and the F-15 were recovered in Jordan, but Zionist media and officials claimed that it belonged to the same F-16 that was downed in Occupied Golan Heights (So basically they are saying a jet that was hit with a 217kg warhead was still able to fly North where there are not airbases to land after being hit; this lie might work on civilians but not on us)

>Syrian Air Defenses imposed what is known as A2/AD or Anti-Access/Area Denial that extended from Northern Damascus all the way over Southern Syria, Southern Lebanon, Northwestern Jordan and Northern Palestine; in which not a single enemy fighter was able to move freely and the enemy was going crazy trying to hit the Syrian Air Defenses batteries and failed. And you all saw SyAAD missiles and missile boosters over Lebanon and Jordan.

> To give you an example of how the enemy lie regarding whether they hit their target or not; they claimed they hit all of their targets but wasn't it few weeks ago when the Zionists claimed they have destroyed the S-200 regiment that fired a missile at one of their F-16s in Lebanon and we told you back then their claims are baseless and there was minor material damage?! Well evidently, the same battery they claimed they destroyed shot down one of their jets just few weeks after.

>Finally, the Syrian Air Defenses put down the enemies "long hand" and showed the enemy again that just because Syrian command chooses not to move in certain occasions, it does not mean SyAAD is not capable of reacting; never mistake patience with weakness, and choice with inability. And we`ve always said that on this page way back since 2013.

>This is what happened to the best of our ability to share in terms of details. Those who follow us know very well that we never share anything we are not sure of, and we never sell dreams nor sugarcoat events. Another post is coming regarding the aftermath and our personal thoughts.

They are generally reliable with their claims and have army insiders. What's the chance that this is 90% LARPing?

Thanx for the udpates Pakistanbro!

lol pathetic

>If they don't level it
they won't. because muh civilians.
turkish swat and gendarmerie special forces went to jenderes. urban war is starting.

I see. So we can assume the Russians will be using PMC contracts to spread influence in Africa similar to how the US used PMCs e.g. DynCorp contract to train Liberian armed forces. As for Turkey and Egypt, we can expect more clashes through proxy forces erupting in African states similar to Libya, yes? Sorry about that late reply mate. Had to go out for a while.

>it'll be another al-Bab.
No, this time they will use their own units, which are highly experienced in urban warfare.

pls hezzbollah attik gret setan

I want to believe, but I dont.

>66
>The end goal is to keep them as permanent foreign bases.
Ok. It all makes sense now. The "talks" Tillerson and Mattis made with Turkey are loaded. The globalists are making a comeback, it seems.

The last bet against it all are the SAA clearing all pockets of resistance inna Syrian held territory.

np Master baker

today
youtube.com/watch?v=aYBct7eqdJk

go to 11:20

>The turks aren't just going to give this back to Assad.
I thought that the primary concern of the turks are the commiekurds crawling at their border.

Are /ourtigers/ attacking Ghouta yet?

1, these people here are not iraqi or syrian or even refugees, 2 they're never going back, they'll be given full citizenship in a year or two.

Well the civilians didn't stop them on their own turf, but then again, the media was hardly present there.
The Russians tend to use a mix of both PMC and state but yes. Regarding Turkey and Egypt, yes this is quite possible, for as long as Turkey continues to challenge Arab states. And no worries familia, all good.
If the experience you're referring to are the internal Kurdish operations, then Afrin is going to be levelled, like they did their own cities.

it is, but turks would never leave the place they enter.

If you want to larp as a globalist, then by all means.