Telling as asian girl she has a pig-like nose will crush her soul forever

Asian girls are extremely sensitive about the size and shape of their nose. If a white men mentions their thick, asian noses it completely crushes the asian girl.
Nonchalantly bring the shape of her nose up in conversation. Show her what you mean by placing one hand of your nose and distorting it to resemble hers.
Say the words "pig'"and "snout"; even you say them under your breath it's ok as long as she hears it. Make some "oink oink" sounds. Let her know that you know, then just walk off. Leave her with that familiar sense of crushing racial inadequacy which she fully deserves to experience.
She will feel embarrassed that she even dared talk to a white human being with normal human features and a human nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

behavior.org/resources/113.pdf
nextshark.com/heidi-yeh-chinese-family-plastic-surgery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was already cringeworthy the first time you posted this

did you learn this from a James Bond movie you intellectual cyclops

Obbbbeeeeseeee Rooooooasssssssstie coooooonfiiiirmed

Yeah this isn't true
Asian girls tend to be insecure about small/flat noses, and thin eyes (especially with monolids). But even then they're common enough features that pointing them out won't crush her soul or anything, it's just like saying "huh you're a bit short eh?" to a short person

I've literally never heard of this pig nose thing before, and also I don't think it's even an accurate insult

No worries m8. You can always fall back on the fine females of Britian.

thanks for the ammo

I said that to an asian girl at uni once and she literally killed herself.

They found her hanging in a closet in her dorm.

who hurt you op?

>Noice work lad. Nip pigettes BTFO

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

how do i get qt piggy nose asian gf

African niggers call whiteys swine eyes

>implying Whites can be insulted from anyone
lel

I suppose so, but why the hell would you? What does anyone gain from this?

Maybe retards like this, because she does.

>mound of meat

fun fact: if an asian girl can do the pig nose it means she didn't have any surgery done to it, as it's impossible to do this with a nose that had rhinoplasty done.

This. They keep coming up with stuff that is supposed to upset us. Like cheddar man. And they don't get it when we don't fucking care. They can not comprehend being satisfied with what you are. Which makes me wonder what level of racial self-loathing they are on.

Hey that wasn't fun
I want a refund

same girl as in OP's pic.

OP status: BTFO.

Why would you do that? It's impolite to harass strangers about the shape of their nose.

some of the corrective procedures seem a little extreme

Stop being cruel to Asian girls. I'm sure they have enough with Asian men being cruel to them

i'd be mad at her too if I was an ugly, fat roastie like OP desu.

wow you dont know how to insult, you dont just say it outright, if youre mid argument you just throw it in sideways like 'aw fuck you and your pig nose'

you gotta not draw attention to it, like it was something everyone already knew

should I keep BTFO'ing this roastie?

this kills the roastie

shoo roastie, shoo

WRONG
If you tell them they look like a nigger they will most likely break down and cry

this is true, actually. atleast for Koreans, they hate being called dark skinned or tanned. they actively avoid the sun and use all sorts of products to make their skin paler. it's a social status thing, being dark means you are poor because you work outside (as in, not in an office).

Asian girls being driven crazy by the state of their bulbous and meaty noses is hilarious.
Oink oink, gooks!

children being bullies in asia call the other kids dark skin or niggers to be mean
because Asian's think dark skin is low class

yes, i live in Asia for 4 year and have seen kids tease each other by calling others darkie or nigger

Leave them alone you bitter white roastie, you had your chance, you those ape AIDS and doon coon smegma.

stop trying, roastie. you have been BTFO. i'm sure Ahmed from Birmingham will still date you, though.

I haven't seen it from anyone from Japan. I've seen it with South Koreans mostly, and heard about it from a girl in Indonesia I used to pen pal with.

South Koreans are touchy about their entire faces and body though. has nothing to do with noses. there is a very strong social pressure to look good there, hence all the plastic surgery. they all want to look like the 0.001% like actors and k-pop idols.

>Being this insecure about your subhumanity kek oink oink

>Paleohumans were phenotypical Mongrids (Mong+Negrid)

Bushman are an example of original human founding stock that show a combo of both: Mongolid (epicanthic fold, flat face, flat head)
Negroid (dark skin, curly hair)
both of these phenotypical groups also share the traits of: flat nose (platyrhinus), prognathism
also, if not from the ancient stock then it can be attributed to: Fetal alcohol syndrome, fetal features of human (undeveloped nose etc), neoteny etc

basically, the undeveloped human fetus is exactly a Protohuman (having features of Mongrid)
neotony is retaining the features of protohumans that also exists in the fetal state

if whites do not have the neotonic features of Mongrid, then the white is of the AndronovoYamna stock . the original AndronovoYamna of Asia got replaced by YakutoMongs

the true Mong+Negrid is neotenized and does not morph out of the fetal facial structure aka they stay fetus-faced
the true non-Mongrid develops out of the fetus-face

those infantile/fetal features are shared in Negrids and Mongolids.
True Caucasids are distinctly less infantile than all other races. Caucasids morph out of the fetus-face state.
though some borderline "Caucasids" have infantile features retained from the fetus due to either:
upper-paleo origins (non-neolitic)
mongol/negrid mix
fetal alcohol syndrome

>Platyrhine (flat nose)
>Prognathism
>receding chin
>hairless body
>bow legs
>long torso, short limbs (short legs)
>tibias (lower legs) shorter than femurs
>flat ass

caucasids metamorph out of the fetus-face (neotenic, infantilized features) state, while other groups do not

>roastie still going

face it, uggo. every single man on earth would rather bang her than your ugly, white ass. only Tyrone still wants white women.

Only a woman can think of such passive aggressive bullshit.

Le daily roastie damage control thread
Sage

Dude looks pretty comfy desu. Think I'll enjoy the fuck out of a 22 of beer on my local street corner today.

mongoloids: long torso, short limbs, big calves, usually bowlegged

the short legs of east Asians. Something dwarfish about it, unnatural, perverse.
The long torsos and short legs.. the way they scuff their feet when walking because they can't talk regular strides... they tend to shuffle along as if they were wearing flip flops because they can't raise their feet very high off the ground.
they are more heat tolerant than other races and tend to wear warm clothes on warm days, when everyone else is in t shirts.
it's even more glaringly indicative of geographically isolated human evolution than some of the other obvious racial differences because it affects the basic frame of the skeleton.
Some of the women would look alright if it wasn't for the freakishly asexual dwarf legs. A pity.

oh yes, those dwarf legs.

OP is a fat landwhale living in britian, fucked by tyrone and ahmed, untouched by the eternal anglo, go gas yourself

> long trunks, flat ass, big calves, short legs, narrow hips

Nordic peoples are tall, slim, fine-limbed with narrow hips and narrow faces. The Nordic female breast has chiselled contours and is small and upright, unlike the rapid maturation of fleshy oriental breasts, or the mammoth, formless, spongy breasts of mongoloids

Southern European women are definitely shorter than Northern European females but they are voluptuous. While American black women also appear to have bigger breasts compared to africans because of their prevalent obesity, it is an obvious fact that the overwhelming majority of mongoloid females have small breasts, flat buttocks and narrow hips regardless of their height. It's not just the same dark hair, eyes and flat nose that gave you that "clone" reputation.

Less visible somatic differences between clades include age of tooth eruption (earlier in sub-Saharan Africans than in Asians and Europeans; Bailit, 1976), subcutaneous fat (Caucasoids over Negroids), muscle (Negroids over Caucasoids), and elongation of physique (Negroids tend to narrow hips, short trunk, long arms and legs; Mongoloids tend to long trunks and
short legs, Caucasoids intermediate). Descent predicts litter size: Negroids produce on average roughly 16 fraternal twin pairs per 1,000 births, Caucasoids 8, and Mongoloids 4
behavior.org/resources/113.pdf

It is extremely common for Polish women and other eastern Europeans to have narrow hips and small buttocks. This is probably partly accountable to diet but is not significant. Scandinavian women also tend to be quite narrow hipped but less so than Eastern Europeans who are an extreme almost like orientals.

Iberia, Italy, Med regions have noticeably curvier women. This has been remarked to me by Scandinavian women in the past. It is a fact that cannot be denied.

yup, looks like a dwarf to me.

another short limbed, big calved, bowlegged dwarf.

how many roasties did I singlehandedly BTFO in this thread alone?

short legs also shortens the stride.
they are basically a race of tall midgets. european included the mongoloid race in their mythology as the angry, malevolent dwarfs always stirring problems.

not only are they midgets, but they are the least sexually dimorphic of all humanoids!!

the females have little sexual phenotypical divergence from males. the male has a clit that exceeds his female counterpart by only an inch! both sexes share the same hair, shoulder, hip, breast, ass proportions. the mongoloid female is just prepubescent boy with a vagina, where the mongoloid male is a prepubescent girl with a large clit

this is striking when comparing the immense sexual divergence between caucasoid sexes.

asian with very very short legs. Their height is average for an asian, but their legs looked disproportional to the body, ie, short. Looks funny when they walk.

I notice that many asians have long trunks--just as long as a caucasian or black.
But us asians have very short legs, arms, and limbs!
It's so unattractive with such a long torso and short legs, especially in girls
long-torso-short-legs syndrome. ^_^' I don't know why, but I have noticed that in Korea, it's not uncommon to see people crouching in the streets for long periods of time. Maybe hundreds of generations of crouching made bow-legs a genetic trait.
have both long femurs (upper legs) and a long torso. they are like proportional and reflect my height. but my tibias (lower legs) are wayyy shorter than my femurs. they're my weakest link (height-wise)

if anyone is a walking mcbacon it's you roastie mcslut

asians are top tier now. Deal with it.

thais, filipinos and so on are all brown subhumans. why are you posting them?

I don't mind though, more ugly roasties to BTFO.

you realize the woman on the right is also asian, right? dumbfuck amerimutt roastie.

>Asian girls wish so badly they were white.
Never happening. They are porcine nosed nips for life.

whoa dude, so ugly, would not fuck/10!!

looks cute without makeup

this

assuming this is the same person, looks better without the clown face

I mean, if you want me to post a picture of a 50 year old american shopkeeper I can do that too.

It's the same person.

How many roastie BTFOings are we up to now? Like 6 or 7?

Pig nose?

They look cute with and without makeup.
Nothing wrong with them getting dolled up for something fancy. Nice clothes lil makeup nothing wrong with that.

Could be true

She honestly looks more like a white person without makeup.

this PIG NOSED WHORE needs to stop appropriating blonde hair

that's my point, amerimutt. you need to learn to read. I was replying to the roastie.

YOU POSTED THIS THREAD LAST WEEK
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE

>posting a literally fake picture

amerimutts, everybody.

nextshark.com/heidi-yeh-chinese-family-plastic-surgery/

Every asian's rites of passage

Japanese people have JŌMON noses so this is not as common a concern for them

i swear you dont find those lips in right image without make up that image is bullshit

okay, mongoloid you convinced me. i'll be touring slovenia for those famous mongol whores- so prep your mothers, sisters, wives, and spread your anus wide for some big amerimutt cock

those are Suzy's natural lips, dude.

amerimutts aren't welcome here. we have literal "no american tourists" signs in restaurants. just like the rest of the world.

I love irish people so much for this, my little town is full of them and theyre all good guys but they slang shit that cuts deep

slovenia... you cant even walk there unless you live in the rocky mountains.

>amerimutt
>walk

lmao, we don't have any special sidewalks for those scooters they take to the store, so he can't come here.

They hate themselves this much and expect actual human beings to love them. Wtf?

>you those ape AIDS and doon coon smegma

Now imagine if they start pushing for ((((realistic)))) female characters in video games like the west.

>roastie still so mad that she's clinging to the plastic surgery meme this hard

white "women" inject botox before even stepping outside and get boobjobs that leave disgusting scars and you're talking??

okay, will take that into consideration when we hate fuck your entire mongoloid village with a tag team of basketball americans

Butthurt white women what's new?

you're so upset you aren't making any sense now. the only black people that live here are imported surgeons and a few soccer players that all behave like normal people and pay taxes. we don't have nigger problems like your shithole of a country, lmao.

>"Make me look like a white gir- YEEOOOWWW!"