Sup Forums ruined my life

Getting redpilled is actually bluepilled

I fucking ruined 10 years of my life on this shit

Easier to live in ignorant bliss. Now I'll never get a gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rooshv/status/965219071166992384
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'nother one for the folder

it's so easy to find a girl in NZ. so stop complaining

At least you now know the truth about the Jews

No its not

>the folder
is it named "pedo"?

Don't look for a girlfriend, look for a wife.

i feel you user. What is your problem though? On what exactly have you been redpilled mate?

sort yourself out.
read philosophers, exercise, eat well, CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

Take a break from politics user. Hide your power levels and get your life together.

Also, you would have been red pilled eventually even without Sup Forums. The left is getting crazy and escalating things. This is even starting to red-pill normie boomers. We are in for a bumpy ride.

Cleaned my room two days ago. I feel great and It looks great. I have a sense of pride about the space I live in. It didn't take very long either.

Sup Forums hadn't been created 10 years ago

This you need this

I found a tradthot and we're dating

Does your tradthot gf go out of her way to make herself look more traditional? Does it ever feel like your role playing?

that's your fault though. You were too weak to handle knowledge that you weren't used to and now you want to squeal to people who don't give a fuck and have it just as bad.

Cry more.

It’s easier to get women if you understand them. I don’t think having s culture of casual sex is good, but Roosh v has taught me a lot about women. I think he is half autistic. mobile.twitter.com/rooshv/status/965219071166992384

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

wew how fucking weak human being you are? crying over internet board that you cannot get gf becuZ red pill

maybe you should go out and do something about it faggot. its not about the red pill its about you

if you think and acted defeated like a victim, no woman will want you

the leaf is right

See? this is classic loser mentality, you are no different from a feminist or black.

> all my problems is due to this external force and not my own actions and choices

You don't have a gf because either: You are not approachable, you isolate yourself, you are not interesting or of worth for most women who you try to get.

Work on yourself, you can still be in Sup Forums as thats not whats stopping you, just don't make it your entire life, theres things beyond the jews, work on being a good person first and foremost. I would recommend you to study Stoicism and grab your life back. Stop being a loser.