If western culture is so c"ivilized", why are all your women complete drunken whores?

if western culture is so c"ivilized", why are all your women complete drunken whores?
serious question from indonesia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Richie's a right lad ay

Jews, you should know this by now Abdul.

your women are the same, they're just better at hiding it

Based Richie desu

Woman need to follow some one, and since they are told since young age that they have to be independent and empowered, they only can rely on social acceptance and in the (((propaganda))) that they see.
This woman in the pic would never do a thing like this if she ever thought that wouldn't be social accepted. Woman are easy manipulated that's all. They NEED patriarchy... Or they are doomed

honestly good fuckign point we ask ourselves the same thing

you got any theories?

Muslims are the most cucked of all, they blindly believe their religion and that their women also follow it so they dont even think there's a possibility of their women cheating which makes it even easier for them to fuck around

Yep. Very few women actually have the desire to be independent and even fewer have the skills to do that. Women love to be told what to do and then bitch to other women about it and figure out a way they can be told to do something they want to do. That way they always avoid responsibility because nothing is ever their idea.

>Cherry picked photo
>All
How fucking stupid are you. No wonder you shitholers are still stuck in the middle ages. Holy fuck i cant wait til all of you die off in the next world catastrophe. Also, Indonesian women are very easy lays, since most of them are raped in childhood by their brothers lol

What's her full name?

Those muslim women, famous for fucking around amirite?

All women are whores if you let them be you idiot, they need to be kept in line by a strong dominant husband.

We used to understand this before we cast away Christianity, muslims still understand this. Too bad they're all heathens.

>Also, Indonesian women are very easy lays, since most of them are raped in childhood by their brothers lol
good tip

Richie took the entire day off his job as a Best Buy door greeter to jerk off to this grainy tit selfie. The patrons Best Buy filed numerous complaints that nobody was there as they entered to say "how u doin today" to whites and "ayyyuuurrrp" to black patrons.

This kills the wh*ite boi.

We have the guts to protest degeneracy. Maybye you should do that too to save your women

Serious answer: Jews.

>your women are the same, they're just better at hiding it
this!!!!!!

Im muslim and can confirm muslim women are just as cock hungry as any other women. They just do it sneaky. (in the West, in Islamic countries it is a lot less indeed)

AMA if you want juicy details of underground muslim sex

fuck off muslim self-righteous stupid goatfucker

lmao imagine being this butthurt over a fucking magazine

Hows 14th century mindset treating you you closeted faggot?

Tell me everything about this "underground muslim sex" what gets Muslim girls off the best?

Yeah but they fall into the likes that men feed them. The man promises them that they would marry them in the future, and that's when the woman loses her virginity. Still, this happens to bad women only

We are in a period of decline, and have been since 1945.

We'll get back on track soon enough

shut up jew

Osama Ben Affleck?

lmao look at this judgemental idiot

fuck off with your retarded religion nobody cares about your 77 virgins and backwards stupid shit

How can an aryan goy like me bang one of that 10/10 hijab qts?

Asking for a friend.

>Hows 14th century mindset treating you
Most common name in most of the West is some variation of Mohamed.

How is worshipping women working out for you?

you fucking retard, its about CULTURE, they are defending their culture against the degeneracy of the west.

THIS

i thought ben affleck was a jew

>those tits
Berry nice

Then don't bother us.

Use the archive and see how many times OP has posted this thread.

>1 post by this ID

40 -75 percent of arabs are inbred by first cousin, depending on the country

The reason why the arabs worlds iq went down and fell into extremism is because muslims cant stop fucking their first cousins. Middle east is literally the land of inbred retards that run around praying to allah and destroying their own country

So nect time you want to shit on western women take your cock out of your cousin first goat fucker

Is exactly what I meant sir!!

I'm a Muslim too brother, what a coincidence. We really have taken over this country, am I right. I'm from Afghanistan and we cut off clitoris at young age so the woman can't enjoy sex. This prevents them from becoming like western sluts

More pics of Carly plz.

Forgot proof
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East

>Most common name in most of the West is some variation of Mohamed.
Yes, because sandniggers aren't creative with names and name their son after their pedophile prophet 99% of the time

Remember if you ever meet a muslim there is a 40-75 chance he/she is inbred. Explains a lot when you think about it.

Trust me, I know.

>underground muslim sex
own experience:
Groping and dick sucked in private garage.
Daughter of mothers friend comes into my room when noone sees her and starts rubbing my thigh (didnt take bait)
I know of a 36 year old, mother of 5, that cucked her husband with 2 babies (she was fucking a Turkish neighbor)

Heard of:
girls that went to the appartments of 25 year old guys and fucking regularly (basically just being white girls, but its only shocking because its muslim girls)

Point is: all these girls became born again virgins and married some cuck.

Fuck off you piece of shit muslim scum

>when your first cousin is a goat

ever notice how the portraits of scientists from the golden age of islam are all pretty light skin? and now they are majority noggish? they got blacked. surely that's the main reason for the drop in intelligence

why did someone photoshop ben afflec to look like a muslim?

No the main reason is that they completely destroyed their genepool by over 1400 years of inbreeding

>A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called “consanguinity”) and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 More stillbirths among immigrants”

Caroline Vreeland

>How can an aryan goy like me bang one of that 10/10 hijab qts?
Just go to her father and ask for her hand, if you have a decent job and willing to convert (not even practice, just convert) she is all yours and the father will kill her if she cucks/divoces you.
Start breeding her @ 18 yo if you want.

Compare this to white women: still childless and mentally ill @ 35 yo holding out for her millionaire Chad.

Most muslims would be white tier if they werent incestous polgyamists that were repeatedly cleansed by steppe people

He knows, because he dreams about qt halal girl everyday. Only Moroccans and Volendammers do the incest

They have fake shallow shit personalities and feel emptiness all the time because of it, that and attention whoring. I know bros who drink heavy regularly and don't even do stupid shit like this.

Women are subhuman. Giving them the right to vote was a mistake.

Cultural subversion. We're working on it.

Most "muslim" scientests came from regions that were going to make said developements. I.e. persians and indians.

Mashallah brother! Peace and prosperity to you!
Let us learn from the West's mistake and never give women any rights above their father or husband.

saved
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hello brother
let us discus today's morning heavy sandstorm, don't we?

fucking kek

7% negroid ancestry is just as devastating

this so much, muslim women are just as slutty if not even sluttier than Western women, they just dont have the freedom to fuck around because Mahmoud will honor kill them

lol if we acted like you (children) you'd all have been nuked in 2001. You fags think you know total war? Syria is a fucking joke compared to the trenches of WW1 or the horrors or the eastern front in WW2.
You're fucking babies when it comes to war.

>what gets Muslim girls off the best?
missionary, they dont know any positions, I just came as fast as possible and never give them orgasms.

Arabs were legitimately the master race before the inbreeding.

Can you faggots shut the fuck up about hairy goatfuckers and post more pics of Carly?? Please???

lol my friend regularly has skype sex and shares nudes with some chick from Indonesia. And if you chek her facebook she is all nice and pure.

I live in a shithole ghetto and here the muslims girls seem to like BBC.

women are the niggers of genders. we had yet another test run of treating them like actual humans and it's been, yet again, confirmed that they're not.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160959765boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160959765boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/160959765160959765

Shukran. You are right brother. We must also secure the existence of our people by banning women from voting. White men think they're superior, but they make biggest mistake in history

Islam is so c"ivilized"!!!!

2000 dead every Ramadan. you guys are so cilvilized

Ain’t this the fucking truth.

Society is degenerate. Our white women have turned into whores and traitors.

Western culture is dead and currently being replaced with a valueless consumerist slave culture. Your post is a good 50 years late my dude.

These images are fake, the woman in in the image is Caroline Vreeland, a celebrity. Some lonely faggots shop random nudes into these backgrounds with text and get off to it.

Wow.... it's as if... females obey their biological urges... wtf........

In a thousand years the historians on Titan will show this picture as the moment the West fell.

>Our
>turned into

Is there something in Sweden's water?

heard the same in Paris.
We dont have that many blacks here though.

Women are literally muh muscles and dick tier.
Women hate men that go through years of high education but always show up once the paychecks start coming in.

I specifically used those words to trigger the roastie whore. It works everytime

One thing I find funny about white women and non-white women is this.
White woman = free to fuck, no actual relationship conviction. Easiest to get out.
Asian woman = pay first before fucking, she expects to be your future husband. Hardest to get out.
Blacks = pay afterwards, doesn't expect much from your responsibility as long as their is child welfare and alimony. Easy to get out.
Hispanics = almost same as blacks but somewhat expects you to father their children. Will put a fight to get out.

If I were white I would feel bad that a princess looking female of a race is very easy to fuck and leave, I'll most certainly just rant about it online on a white supremacist anime board saying how cool I am to love Hitler.

did you people just find Sup Forums today?

That's a fucking fake post you dumb nigger

Afghans fon’t do this.

What's Sup Forums?

At some point western men will have to realize that the muslim/nigger pimphand is simply stronger than the effeminate soyboy limpwrist.
Being Chad is not about getting laid but about keeping your women in check.

>implying sucking dick is female ideal

No women want sucking dick.

Imagine being this delusional

I wish I lived in your world

They're not all like that, but plenty are. And western people in general don't realize that's how they look to the rest of the world.

Ask my sisters Ahmed. Perhaps yours were spared because they were born on Angloclay

SEND VAGENE

delet