So this is what life is like in the United States?

So this is what life is like in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/964885778684837889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Not like this. Get a life bro

Dont you mean any libtard country like France , Sweden and Germany user?

>hover hands at 0:08

> and why that's a good thing

Goddamn, i Swear i'd rather live in the fucking Ukraine in the gutter than in America. No, i'm not joking.

Why are you posting the nigger pool party video again? What does it have to do with Sup Forums?

i perfectly understand what you're saying.

The alternative

Come get some white devil blood!! whahahaha

why are people from other countries so obsessed with usa?

That sums up America prude perfectly yet they call our countries cucked kek

>actually germany

Why are all Indian men online perverts or scammers?

irrelevant

>Only racist white rural and suburban retards voted for Drump, smart city people voted for Hillary
>Here are some future left wing mothers dancing with apes, BTFO

But Hans, that webm is from the Netherlands...

they got all our white wemunz.

those are european women in the dominican republic

I'm honestly curious, literally every Indian is a online perverts or a Microsoft scammer or both. Do you have no shame as a country?

I don't know how you faked this, but you did. Blacks cannot swim. Even Caribs struggle with it, and they are island people.

Fake news

Because usa was europes project ,new land, the brightest europeans went on the big journey, They travelled over sea, tamed the savages, settled in the new world, to create the white mans Utopia.

It hurts to see such a beautifull cause got hijacked By the usuall suspect and degenerated into what we see today.

The whole MAGA movemont resonated all over the white popules because it rememberd subconsciously the gloryious project usa was supposed to be.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ATTENTION ALL EUROKEKS JACKING THEMSELVES OFF:

education system is kind of fucked up here and most indians are pretty racist but why are you blaming me? I haven't said anything about you

>fall of Constanti- I mean İstanbul.

Looks like an average summer night in Toronto desu

>literally
I dont think you know how to use that word properly. Either that, or you're just desperate for some (you)'s.

Because you have to take responsibility for your countrymen. You realise everyone identifies India with online peadofiles and scammers? Yet none of you try and stop it you just let it happen and leave it for other countries to deal with it Rajesh

I just want India to take responsibility for the actions of most of there population being perverts and scammers

i though white women doesnt like blacks lol. do you think their future white husband will known about this trip for africa where some random nigger fucked them everyday for 2 weeks?

As someone who isn't racist/loves thicc black girls, I don't really care. I am curious, however, how they organised this. Is it common among American women to chase black men?

white

Holy shit what a fucking blackpill
You ruined my day OP

You never take responsibility for your countrymen, this is why India is a shithole

and what can i do about them?

Ignore him, he's just an autist.

>future white husband

Day off our lord 2k +18
Willingly signing your rights away to useless holes aka modern woman.

Is like you enjoy being broke user

What every other country on earth does, work together a country to solve the problem?

you are right

What every other country on earth does, work together a country to solve the problem? What's your thoughts on it at least and an explanation on why and how it happens would be a start.

You have to go back

That is just weird, they must be in a club or something.

>German projecting hid cuck fetish and spreading cuck propaganda
Pathetic

The sign in the back reads "paris" tho

I'm white.

America is the one mass producing it though.

This didn't even come from America as the kike said

Sure you are Abdul

The German OP is a cuckold. Full stop. He probably jacks off to this shit

At least you get it

>2018
>being wh*Te

Here's a black tranny I talk to wishing she had a vagina.

Mmmhmm.
Why be proud of a display of thuggery like that? Brainless racists, black or white, are still retarded and should be gassed in actuality.

>as the kike said
Atleast you recognise who you yanks obey and listen to. It's clearly America you are a truly pathetic nation, you are the first to shit on other countries while being the most cucked, nigger and jew infested country on earth.

is this a mudshark convention?

who do you think i should explain to about this problem and how will they help?

Because the black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

This video is not from 2018. It was posted here much earlier then that

F

What's the sauce on that picture is it real?

Nice copypasta. Probably some pasty scrawny whiteboi yourself, or just a black reject. Anyone who spouts racist memes on here is, in general, a failure.

Massive country. You can find different lifestyles in different parts of the country. Just stay away from San Francisco, it is the gay capitol and they gay rape any europeans they can get their hands on

Black "men"

I made the mistake of taking an invite by a seasonal Jamaican worker to a party he was having. Literally every male there was black and every female was white.

Women truly are the niggers of gender.