Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

This is how our new MC was created. Say something nice about him.

>ChadBraun.png
He is the anti-Chad

Bow to your Queen

Marcel was a chad. Reiner is a whiny bitch.

Reiner took the queen's virginity.

Tell me which character you want killed off next and what part of your body you will give me to try to convince me.

Honestly, Marcel was top alpha
Reiner's just one big fuckup after the next

It's too bad Porko killed his wife and unborn child

He inherited Chad personality from Marcel. He is half-Chad at least.

Power bottom.

Armin
I will sacrifice my heart to stop that pig

Ymir a shit.
Hisu a cute.

Nah he's a bitch boy to his core and true Reinerfags will agree, see

YH a cute.

I am having moral conflict now bros. I used to love seeing BRA getting BTFO but now I don't know who to root for. What do??

Reminder that they will threat Eren in the next chapter and that his brother will come to save him

Armin offcourse, I'd sacrifice my boobs.

Former warriorfag here, what are the top ten methods of suicide?

BRA are the underdogs so they are the ones to root for

There, there

>BRA
>underdogs
>when they had the biggest surprise advantage in the world as well as the Marleyan military at their backs
>fighting a bunch of ignorant African islanders
>underdogs

R the last one standing, and he would want himself to get eaten by Eren or Falco to save the Gabble

We might see the Annie vs Mikasa fight and who won next chapter

No one won, newfag.

Shadis broke them up

Isayama already said that the fight was broken up by the instructors but he just did some hardcore retconning with Armin's parents so it's possible that he might change his mind and decide that there was a winner in the Annie vs Mikasa fight after all

this was isayama's intention to begin with

Or both stopped because Eren started fighting with Reiner in an erotic way

go back to your tg general faggot

Mmmm....big guys

Annie a cute.

When will Ben stop posting in these threads? Like he's literally the only one on the entire Internet who still posts these delusions. Even his Tumblr allies abandoned him.

Yes

why are YHfags so easy to bait?

because they are fags.

Why did Isayama bother to confirm/retcon/whatever Armong's parents to be the balloon couple? Why does this matter?

>likes yuri
>must be fag
yeah fuck off

>retcon
No anything MP does is not public and is hidden.
fuck of with that bullshit
>Why?
they might appear in mikasa's delusion in episode 3 of lost girls

Armin and previous guidebooks said that Armin's parents died in the attempt to reclaim the wall. He would have seen them marching off with the rest of the sacrifices like he did with his grandfather in the anime, it's not something he would have been mistaken about.

yet retards theorized about the bullshit reiss and tybur theory sad fact they still haven't stopped

Why do Armongfags want him to be an even bigger Gary Stu than before?

Y E S

because they're retarded?

Him being a Gary Stu will be justified if he is a highborn I think

No, because him being a highblood on top of the other nonsense Isayama has pulled with his character would make it even worse.

What is the point?

Pretty sure anyone who supports same sex relationship is a faggot

Armin a cute.

that is very retarded user. yuri is art

Armin is mass producing colossal titan serum from his spinal fluids. He probably asked something like "Do we need to be eaten? Eren said they only need to consume some of the fluid in his spine, so why don't we try extracting some of mine?"

The walls were probably dismantled at night and the pilots of the wall titans eaten at some point, too. The walls are probably in a really spooky state right now.

Isayama pls

>The walls were probably dismantled at night and the pilots of the wall titans eaten at some point, too. The walls are probably in a really spooky state right now.
WHAT?
anyways the serum extracted from the spinal is always normal, look at the titans made from zeke's serum
they will only look like a beast if they ate zeke