Let's face it - nobody would find this scene so "brutal" if Videl were a boy

Let's face it - nobody would find this scene so "brutal" if Videl were a boy.

>Nobody would care if videl was a boy
FFY

Wrong

of course, why wouldn't I?

>b-but sexism
this is Sup Forums you know we don't care about that shit

Nobody here has ever called this scene brutal.
You can go back to where ever you came from now and stop making this thread all the time.

Facebook.com
Gaiaonline.com
Reddit.com
Youtube.com
Animenewsnetwork.com
myanimelist.com

Take your pick

I wouldn't find it so damn hot, either.

I found Freiza beating Vegeta down brutal. Same with Gohan and recoome. Videl was just surprising since we haven't had women getting beat up to that extent.

Ryona for the win.

Obiviously

i love senran kagura

what if the brute was a woman

What if YOU were a woman?

Insult me more! Call me a sow! Hit my ass! Tell that I am despicable piece of... -bang- -bang- -bang!-

wow,scene was brutal

>remembers when Videl was screeching in agony

Did that turn you on?

no shit sherlock

this

I thought it was pretty brutal.

Obviously, dumbass. We have different standards for a reason.

Yeah, because it was a girl getting beat up.

>implying

So Zarbon manhandling Vegeta wasn't brutal? Recoome beating the shit out of Vegeta wasn't brutal? Frieza torturing Vegeta wasn't brutal? Android 18 breaking both Vegeta's arms wasn't brutal? Kid Buu beating Vegeta senseless wasn't brutal?

Fights with men being obliterated can be brutal too.

Not really, more because she was such an amateur. It'd be like seeing the announcer getting destroyed it a fight, it's one thing when a character goes into a fight knowing they're going to get destroyed, it's different when they get blindsided by their own ineptitude like that.

Recoome wiping the floor with Vegeta is literally the best thing ever.

it's probably more memorable since you don't really see female characters getting beat down like that.
But a male of Videl's age/size/experience getting wailed on like that by someone that big is every bit as "brutal"

I hated Videl as a kid and I hate her now. That scene of her getting destroyed is great.

Based Big Match Spopovich Working Cucks into a shoot
Videl and Gohan are Vanilla Midgets who never drew a dime and need to Ding Dong Diddly get a clue

To be fair, I'm a horror enthusiast yet found that episode very hard to watch.

Maybe except for /LGBT/.

>We have no standards for a reason
Fixed it.

that scene was about as brutal as consensual sex in the missionary position

And before anyone says so, I know exactly where I am. This site never had standards from the beginning (but I'm not complaining).

GET ME TO THE DOCTOR

I think it's considered brutal because Videl has no superhuman abilities (apart from bukujutsu) so basically you're seeing a pseudo-realistic scene depicting a roided-out 400 lbs of muscle beating up a small teenager.

I bet it'd be just as brutal if it were Mr. Satan in that position.

Came here to post exactly this. Sure, Videl being a lady does make it a bit more """brutal""", but that aspect is negligible compared to the huge difference in combat ability.

I guess.

Let's face it- if Spopovich had been a woman this scene would be considered hot instead of brutal.

Her flat sister is better.

It's not brutal, it's just edgy and stupid.

Who the fuck can watch a female get brutalized and not be disturbed? It's basic instinct

It's still pretty brutal.
>Implying you didn't feel bad when Frieza fucked a Z fighter up

It was brutal not only because she's a woman but because she was weak. Spopovich was just wrecking her because he found it fun, it'd had been brutal in the same visceral way if it had been Yajirobe, for example.

Who are you quoting?

Poor manlet prince

I still find Kuwabara getting his bones broken by Rando to be brutal.

>Best boy's wife brutally manhandles the manlet and impregnates her a few years later
Why is Krillin the best?

Speaking the obvious.

but she is a boy, a tomboy