Denwa

Denwa.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaharianalysis.x10host.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read it in another anime thread that vol. 12 was announced for September. Which ending would create the biggest shitstorm on Sup Forums?

Loner end. Because then almost everyone would be pissed

Loner end is the most appropriate. I will be pissed off if it's anything other than that or imouto end.

You are the minority, so no one will care if you're pissed. Yukino and Yuifags on the other hand..

Totsuka Saika

Saika is so cute it makes me sick to my stomach. When he's on screen I want to kick fucking holes in the wall.

It will go supergay end, 8man chooses Totsuka so Yukino and Yui hook up following up on all the yuri comments 8man has made about the two.

BEST END

what's your favorite scene? Mine is where he goes calling Hachiman X3

Sensei.

first of all, the only thing komachifags deserve is a nuclear holocaust

Saika

who /HayaxHachi/ here?

>people with good taste should get killed
Dude nice.

komachifags are sexual deviants who want to corrupt 8man's only pure good relationship with incest fetishism

Yukinofag here, I’ll be pretty mad to be honest.

Nonsense. I want Komachi for myself.

MITE MITE

The fuck are you talking about, I am the one who wants to fuck and marry Komachi.

I want to surgically remove that fang.

How do you think Komachi will feel once it’s gone, user?

You just want to fuck 8man but you can't admit it so you go for the closest female equivalent.

Liberated.

I'd be happy with that ending

I want to rub my duck all over that fang.

But they're nothing alike

I want to fuck Totsuka

She would kill herself

Is this true? Looks like I need to return to Yahari threads

Too late, i have shaped his orifice to mine, you cant satisfied him anymore

I thought he only wanted the 8man

You're not making any sense.

>tfw boys like saika don't exist
WHY EVEN LIVE

Can you even fuck something this pure?

you can't, it's illegal

I am gonna to rape him anyway

you actually can't, saika is impenetrable

This thread is a waste of dubs

Saika is so perfect he blesses us all with repeating digits

Yui best girl and Canon Winner of 8inch

Yui is a nice normal girl who should find a nice normal husband
Yukino and 8man belong together

Totsuka best girl

Yukino is the main girl. See how most of the plot revolves around her, how we know much more about her family and background than Yui. She is the main girl and she is going to win.

I'm not very happy about it, but I can read the writing on the wall and have prepared for the worst. You should too.

I still think a loner end is more likely than ending up with any of the girls.

Depends if Watari wants to be true to the themes, or not get hounded and murdered by enraged Otakus.

This struggle inside his soul is the true reason 12's been delayed so long.

I don't really care who ends up with whom

I just want these 3 autists to be happy.

More like he wants to milk it since it blew up.
I don't believe for a second he is struggling inside his soul

As far as people who I want to be happy Sensei and Totsuka rank way higher than any of the main characters.

totsuka will be happy no matter what
he's never been genuinely sad in the entire series

0% chance of a Yukino end. She doesn't like him romantically and is likely to leave and go her own way. This delay makes it even more obvious since we know Yukinofags are manchildren. If the suits write the end then who knows. If there is a romance end it will be a Yui end.

I don't think a loner end fits post volume 9, Hachiman doesn't actually want to be alone and it would mean he failed to find a genuine relationship.

Exactly. I don't ever want him to be unhappy.

Oh its you again. Jesus christ time to abandon thread.

>Hachiman doesn't actually want to be alone and it would mean he failed to find a genuine relationship.
Genuine doesn't mean eternal.

Why do people pretend that the characters haven't developed past volume 6 and then pretend they know what fits the series? Are they buttmad sidegirlfags?

why isn't Hiratsuka married yet anyway

other than for the laughs,i mean

Friendship end. While the romance wasn't nicely developed, the three of them clearly care a lot about each other and they should stay together as a group.

The fandom is shit and doesn't understand the story or the characters.

True but it represents failure within the story.

Who?

The end of voluke 11 shits on the notion of a friendship end. Either loner or Yui end is realistic. I would put friendship end as the most unrealistic end.

blogfags, memers, and Intelligent, the nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor just want whatever either a troll end or for everyone to be as unhappy as possible. WW is building towards something, not reaffirming 8man's beliefs and actions of volume 1. 8man is so misunderstood, even more than Yui and Yukino.

>She doesn't like him romantically
the amusement park, the moment when bandaging 8man's wound, the valentine's day treats all indicate that she actually does

>amusement park
Her showing dependency and her wanting to have something of her own that is her own.

>bandaging 8man's wound
She is not used to being so close to people so she froze up. She was the one who squeezed 8man's knee to get him away. They are good friends but they aren't romantically linked.

>valentine's day treats
We don't know what was in the bag. She could have been making treats for Yui or Hayama. Even if those treats were for 8man that doesn't mean they were romantic in nature. She may be projeccing her feelings for Hayama onto 8man.

You can't possibly be this dense.

>My homosexual user can't be this stupid

Yukino is an autistic bitch. She's gonna win, no one likes it, but there is no denying it

Oh no it's another thread full of shitposting again

The only way she wins is if WW if forced to make her win. It is not his vision, that is why there is a delay.

That seems like you know it is the natural end for the story and you are already bracing yourself for it. So when it happens you can say "its not the real end"

At least your subconscious is smart enough.

kyon-kun

Good Irohasu, everyone!

fuck off cancer

No, I am just saying that things around this release are odd. All signs point away from WW wanting a Yukino end. If one happens I am not sure it is WW's vision. It is definitely not the natural end.

I am just warning Yukinofags. They're the ones who need bracing.

At this point I take Irohafags over yuifags. Especially the conspiracy ones who desperately make the same excuses in every fucking thread.

>All signs point away from WW wanting a Yukino end.
Not really.

>At this point I take Irohafags over yuifags
You'll regret those words once volume 12 drops. Irohafags are still at the top of cancer mountain.

Delusion. Explain the delay.

Milking it for money.

You've all had over 2 years to move on from this trash. Why are you still here?

Bad Yuifags are just one guy. Bad Irohafags are most Irohafags.

Fuck off cunt

Yeah but that guy is so god damn annoying.

volume 12 in september
love for saika is eternal, discussion of this series will never end

>implying
More money would be made from a timely release while people are still hype.

Alright thanks. About time Watari got off his ass.

Was girlish number even any good?

The only woman for Hachiman is Sensei, however his sister is an acceptable runner up.

Replace the main character of this show with Joker.

What's the end result.

All of japan except for 8man has shit taste.

I just want to see how he will handle being BTFO.

He will just scream that it wasn't WW's true vision and that its not the real end.

He seems more crazy than that. I would expect more than that. Irohafags and others have adopted that mentality.

You seem to treat these threads like autists Zoos.

Is it not?

Nigga this whole fanbase is full of autists, I mean what other recent series has had something as long as this
yaharianalysis.x10host.com/
written for it?

That's the only good autist out of this shithole.

He's not from here, and a redditor as far as I know, unless "this shithole" means "the Yahari fanbase" instead of "Sup Forums"

>means "the Yahari fanbase" instead of "Sup Forums"
Yes.

In that case, I agree, gotta give him props for the effort, it looks like it's college thesis-length, all done without pay or reward

Why are you fooling yourself?

I think he comes on here since a bunch of thee things he writes are to debunk common shitposter claims on here.

Iroha the most natural he is with and only one that treated him like a normal human being. They are both better people together and understand each other. Sad they will spend the last chapter on yuki shit nos retarded rich bitch problems that somehow will try to justify her being a complete bitch to everyone, especially 8man and shoehorn a love triangle with the braindead yui ship that sank long ago. Even if you hate iroha, teh entire arc with her, the interactions with 8man and what theyve done together is more than any other girl.

>actually wastes time coming in these threads and trying to debunk shitposts
Damn, the comprehensiveness is to be lauded but he's better off on reddit

I think that some people read his shit before he posted it and have been debunking those claims. Could be wrong.