Opinions on Afghans?

What is the general opinion of afghans on this site? Do you like them or respect them as a people? Regardless of what race they are thats not what I am asking, you can still respect them regardless of whether they are white or not.

I would particularly like to hear from war vets who have been to Afghanistan, what is there opinion of the people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFpUdTUNHs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer European scarves.

I want them to leave Sweden, they're behind virtually all the gangrapes and homosexual rapes in this country.

Even the refugees here dislike afgahns they say they are bad people

Afghans
Pedophile goatfuckers who stink of shit

Afghanistan is known as the graveyard of empires

They BTFO gheghis Khan, Alexander the great, the UK (3x), the USSR and now the USA.

You have to admire them for being harcore

Worst after Pakis and Somalis, but not cowards and occasionally white unlike the other two.

non country with zero cultural or technological achievements

Except the US or Russia could have easily leveled the entire country were it not for the consequences of that ethically unsound decision.

When it comes to refugees in germany they are probably the fucking worst.

Otherwise, they are tribalistic as fuck, they let the Taliban tell them what to do, they make their women wear some retarded combination of bee-keeper suit and carpet in the sweltering heat because they are so rapey that that even a woman's eyes would cause them to chimp out, but "life has found a way" as it were and they compensate for the lack of young girls to rape by raping young boys instead, pretty much like Pakis, but where Pakis still have enough shame that raping boys is a dirty open secret, the Afghans have managed to take things a step further and created an official practice called "Bacha Bazi" where young boys are groomed and trained to dance like girls at gatherings and celebrations before they get passed around taken off into a separate room to be raped. Video related, afghans can go to fucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFpUdTUNHs0

>US and USSR worried about ethical blowback

What?????

All the ones I've met here look like they could all pass as cousins. I have one working for me right now. He seems like a nice enough guy. The other that work elsewhere in the company seemed pretty shady. They've all seen some shit.

The mongols conquered Afghanistan no problem, they simply fizzled out/assimilated over time.

So did Alexander the great...yet was unable to keep control...just like the mongols.

what job?

pedos

I don't care about them as long as they stay in their country, come to mine en masse, create ghettos, comitt crimes and I will unironically hate you and push a political agenda with the sole aim to expell you from it.

Too much testosterone

To be fair you get a whole lot of paki's and iranians posing as Afghans for the simple reason that many Afghan births still happen outside of hospitals and there would be no record for the children.

I have a family member who is a German national that was hired by the government to interview migrants and determine if they actually are Afghan. They say one word and he immediately can recognize they are paki then sends their asses right back their.

As far as Taliban, it's more like they do not have a choice. When the US aided the Mujahideen in the battle against the USSR, they just fucking left once the war was over. All the warlords then fought for control of Afghanistan, and ultimately the Taliban arose. This was an operation largely funded by Pakistan in an effort to seize Afghan oil and do their own colonizing. The Afghans said fuck that, and fought back until the US returned.

Ever since the US has been fighting a proxy war against paki funded taliban in Afghanistan. Thankfully, Trump has named the paki scum and has been utterly BTFO of them. God willing the war will be over in our lifetime and Afghanistan can join the rest of the developed world.

Kek, they did not assimilate. Hazara are very obviously "asian" looking and considered subhuman by Pashtuns and basically all other ethnic tribes.

They never give up, never surrender, undefeatable, unconquerable.
They are "the graveyard of empires", a lot of it MAY be the terrain, in that it costs too much to enforce a state on them compared to what you can tax them for, but they are still cool for being able to fuck up anyone who tries to tell em what.

Thanks for the corrections.

Concerning the Hazara, my point stands that Mongols invaded and more or less stayed while their empire dissolved across Asia, which is different from the Brazilian's idea that the Afghans valiantly put up a fight until the Mongols gave up and left, the way the Brits and Russians did and you Americans will probably have to do too.

I like their hat

There's a hazara girl in one of my classes, her last name is literally hazara