The Queen is our enemy

>Lost the Empire
>Oversaw mass immigration into the UK
>Allowed her Grandson to marry a mongrel, the most embarrassing royal match ever
>Under her stewardship London has gone from beacon of the world to 3rd world shithole

There is nothing great about her or her reign, she has presided over the most staggering decline of any nation in the history of the world.

She will be judged by history as that incompetent, weak fool or indeed traitor who allowed Britain to sink beneath the waves.

Sure, the collapse of the Empire was already underway when she ascended, but she did nothing to stop the decline, in fact she quickly accelerated events and pretty much closed it all down within a decade.

The way Britain's power diminished so rapidly under her rule is unprecedented in world history.

And we all know about the effects of mass 3rd world immigration, not only into Britain but Australia, NZ and Canada too. Protector of the Commonwealth? You've got to be fucking joking, Arch Destroyer of the Anglosphere is how she'll be remembered.

There is a demographic time bomb ticking away which she planted, the fuse has about 20 years left to burn, once that explodes you'll see what I'm talking about.

I work for the department of education, I see a different school every day and I'm telling you, I see many all brown classrooms, a lot of majority brown classrooms, quite a few 50/50 classrooms, some majority white classrooms but I have never seen an all white classroom in 8 years of inspecting schools, not a single one, the most popular boys name in Britain by far is Mohammad and it's variations.

She's a fucking German and a Globalist, she sits on the board of several (((Central banks))) and is fully committed to the globalists agenda and the inevitable white genocide that would result, anyone who refuses to see that is a fool.

QE II is no friend of the Anglos, far from it, she's done more than any other ruler to utterly undermine and sabotage our futures, a truly silent assassin.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
youtube.com/watch?v=CC272WG3NEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Allowed her Grandson to marry a mongrel, the most embarrassing royal match ever

The future Black Prince will restore Bongkandan glory!

Even liberals in other countries think your taxpayer supported, parasitic, geriatric queen is an abomination. Only you pathetic Brits support paying for her globalist degeneracy as some sort of nostalgia for a glory time long dead. Grow up Brits. Stop being faggots.

Of course, she doesn't give a fuck about her country as long as she's the queen and the royal house has good reputation. Nevertheless, most brits eat her ass for some reason

RIP 4.21.1926-2.16.2018

IS THERE NOTHING WE CAN SAY OR DO?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

only deluded idiots worship at her feet, there is something about the pomp and circumstance, the rituals and regalia that is beautiful, but our current royals don't actually mean it, it's all a pantomime, they hate the British people and frankly can't wait to see them bred out of existence, and that is how absurd Royal fans are, they are fawning over their own assassins.

Back to le republic of Ireland you go!

The Queen has no power.

Nothing, as stated in the OP the bomb is planted and the fuse is lit and there is no way to diffuse this device
>youtube.com/watch?v=CC272WG3NEs
>youtube.com/watch?v=CC272WG3NEs

Is it possible to impeach the monarch?

no, to even discuss it would be considered treason.

She could easily try to take power back for the monarch but never did.

>women in politics
not even once

>The Queen is our enemy
>just figuring this out

everytime

heartbreaking

No, she can't. She's a woman, first of all.
Second of all, she has no constitutional power any more. If you want to see what happens when a British monarch tries to become the ACTUAL leader of this country, look up "King Charles".

exactly how I felt when I watched it.
Not just figuring it out, I've always known this, just sick of the God save the Queen threads that keep cropping up.

not German.
They're jews.

We begged our British bong brothers to fight. We told you why private ownership of guns was so important to citizens. I even suggested the IRA come to the rescue and win the hearts of the people and their independence, by fighting Islam for the Bongs but no one, especially the Royals lifted a finger.
All this is the results of allowing Islam entry.
Welcome to your inaction.

Has she got a glimmer of chance for the gilf angle?

It's over, we know that now, learn from our mistakes and never let your 1st and 2nd amendments fall.

>not understanding the British constitution

Just kill yourself you traitorous cur.

>taxpayer supported
Other way around, retard.
>geriatric
Like your current (((president)))? People get old.

You are an idiot, you are a fawning halfwit bowing and scraping to those who want you dead and gone, so they can proceed with their agenda unopposed.

Charles' personal rule was pretty successful desu

Please shut up America.

>YESSS GOOOD GOY BRITAIN, ABANDON ALL YOUR HERITAGE AND BE A MELTING POT LIKE US, HISSSSSSSSSS YES GOOD GOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, you can rot alone.

You're looking in the wrong direction. The CBI, IoD and pro-EU businessmen are the true enemy.

I'd trade the Kardashians for the royal family in a heartbeat though.

Those entities are nothing more than bureaucratic instruments, tentacles of the beast, a beast which has the Saxe-Coburgs among others guiding its every move.

fuck the queen honestly, even canuck shitbags worship her

when will the sense of canadian identity finally, fully eclipse the sense of british identity still lingering around up there?

>t. Chinese

That IS Canadian identity. I guess that's hard for a country without national identity to understand.