Prominent Republican Donor Issues Ultimatum on Assault Weapons

> A prominent Republican political donor demanded on Saturday that the party pass legislation to restrict access to guns, and vowed not to contribute to any candidates or electioneering groups that did not support a ban on the sale of military-style firearms to civilians.

> Al Hoffman Jr., a Florida-based real estate developer, said he would seek to marshal support among other Republican political donors for a renewed assault weapons ban.

> Mr. Hoffman announced his ultimatum in an email to half a dozen Republican leaders. He wrote in the email that he would not give money if they did not support new gun legislation. “I will not write another check unless they all support a ban on assault weapons,” he wrote. “Enough is enough!”

> A critic of President Trump, Mr. Hoffman has continued to donate heavily to other Republicans. “I’m going to email every single donor I know in the Republican Party and try to get them on board,” he said. “We’ve really got to start a little movement here.”

archive.fo/LmudT

Would you have guessed he's a kike?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LmudT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is so tiresome.

>"I'm gonna stop givin u monies!!! U BETTER LISTEN!"
Meanwhile the gun lobby isn't even close to the money being thrown at congress by big pharma.

Hmmmmmmm

Heretic

>Assault Weapons
No such thing. Any weapon (or object) can be used to assault.
This is a scary nothing word.
You probably think machine guns are legal.
Fully automatic guns aren't even legal.
Only semi-automatic which just means no reload.
One bullet per trigger-squeeze.
That's all that's legal.

He should take his money and stick it up his ass.

I think he knows but doesn't care, he justs doesn't like the idea of the goyim owning guns.

Assault weapons have been illegal in the US since 1934. Which armies arm their soldiers with AR-15s? None. Therefore, not a military weapon. And, the 2nd amendment was written specifically to guarantee the citizenry to have equal, or superior, weaponry than the government. You know, that whole crazy idea that We the People are in control, NOT the government.

THANK YOU

Why do I get the impression this jolly old cuckold should have been put out to pasture decades ago. This trick to lobbyists is he was donating before and had his lobby issues and now he wants to tangentially lobby gun banz. Guess what, this old piece of shit will still donate to lobby his core when no one capitulates to his weak erection.

SHALL

WHo cares, he back mr low energy jeb, fuck this beta

>let me tell you why that's fake news

>archive.fo/LmudT
bump for archiving your links, frogbro

>read the first sentence
>already knew it was a kike even before you told me

Its like number 80 on the donor list.

Shareblue using proxy again now?

>Hoffman
kike

You dumbfuck quit spreading misinfo. Full auto isnt banned at the national level it just takes more process, time and money to buy one. Some states banned but it is utterly false to say machineguns are banned or full auto is illegal.

Misinfo again

every time.