Why does every country other than America suck?

All you ever hear from non-Americans is how much their country sucks, what gives? Why are we so superior?

Incoming 1000+ mutt comments

why does america suck dick? Literally.

Literally?

>Everybody wants to be US, admire US...love our freedom...Hubris and boasting how fucking AWESOME AMERICA IS! USA USA USA
>Fuck tons of immigrants want the American dream cause of all the american shitposting
>Why the fuck does everybody want to come in to our country reeeeeeeeee.....

Fucking burgers

you'll have to go back... so just, stay

Because the rest of the world is mature enough it admit its flaws, you'll get there one day

No guns, no free speech

>we will send you back
>proves brazil poster's point

Did I say I wanted to move to the US?

reading comprehension: 0/10
use of punctuation: 0/10

I will happily be a mutt rather than live under the cuckery that Euros have to deal with. Hopefully you guys finally dismantle EU.

We're flawless. UK on the other hand, mistake after mistake after mistake. You have my sympathy

>implying any country under the rule of a central banking cartel is not cucked

Delusional

You want to move here. Everyone wants to be here. It's so fun watching people with zero arguments bash the iron fortress that is the US.

>We're flawless, Jew elite swine runs the show

Stop burgers....please.

>delusional, the post

Sorry burger, not everybody drinks the kosher kool-aid

Your country is pure shit. Everybody i've met there told me how bad it is and how Europe is way more advanced than the US. Bitches there want the EU & Swiss Passport mate.

I love your non-arguments. Is your shithole comfy

Europe has fallen buddy. USA is the last bastion of western civilization.

Because WASPs made the country and still have influence.

Pre 1900 America was perfection. Ever since then we have just been a tool of the jew marching straight into '1984'.

Quite comfy.
Year round sunshine, 90% Christian country, tons of fresh fruits and veges (shit burgers have never hear of)...Brazilian babes in bikini playing beach volleyball.
Own my own house, marble and concrete not chinese drywall + plywood...own a beach house.

Make more a year than the top 50% of the US population, speak 4 languages, know more about the world and have a better education than 75% of Americans

America is not for everyone. I admire your freedoms, but america is becoming crippled by people who don't understand who it's for.

America is for the dreamers, people who work their asses off and get to the top, no one wants to pay for the sick/helpless because Americans are greedy and that's ok because it's not about helping out everyone else it's about your own future and family.

Free speech and the right to bare arms comes with a high cost at times and that cost is worth it to be absolutely free. That's what retarded liberals don't get.

So I admire those things about America, but I don't want to live there. I do want my country to embrace more of the values we used to hold.

All of this but unironically