Who else hates all shounenshit and "manime"?

Who else hates all shounenshit and "manime"?

Me

Not me

This guy apparently

>Who else hates all shounenshit and "manime"?
Are you a child? I watch everything if it's good and appeals to me.

I love both good manime and good moeshit.

what is "manime"

I imagine only a person with severe autism would have such a strong emotion like hate over mere comics.

Welcome to Sup Forums

i couldn't tell you without mansplaining which is illegal in Germany and could have me put to death.

>not enjoying both gar and moe shows

I don't like it, but the great thing is: I don't have to watch it. If only OP were so lucky.

ShounenshitI understand but what's wrong with Fist of the North Star?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Anime + Man = Manime

Fist of the North Star is great. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not exactly. It's ''manly anime'' shortened

I find shounen incredibly dull, and the whole fanbase is pretty autistic, yes.

>manime
remember when people used the word manime ironically?

damn poe's law

>I'm too mature for fiction

manime is a meme used at the expense of insecure tossers.

I don't get why people hate battle shounen you think "action series" would be pretty easy to enjoy.

Why are battle shounen so hated?

There's tons of shittier or less interesting types of anime like SoL, Mecha, School bullshit, etc.

Why are people ok with moe moe waifu bullshit but then despise battle shounen.

They believe their kiddyshit is the of all anime/manga despite its poor quality and writing

at least moe and waifufags are aware their their shit is schlock (they just don't care)

Because they are children who don't try to understand the appeal of another genre. Just like you.

The best way to watch anime is to watch and enjoy everything.

>that OPfag and HxHfag that legitimately believes their cliched shit is the best manga ever.

I like all anime and manga genres (and look down on people who hate genres with the exception of harems), but "manime" is not even a word.

I don't watch or read either of those, but what's the problem with that? Quality is subjective, and your post reeks of "stop liking what I don't like".

>hatred
How horrid.

>"manime"
This is a tired, bad meme and you should feel bad for using.

Anime is already the most juvenile form of entertainment alongside of videogames so what's the point of singling out entire categories of kid shit.

Anime is just for kids. Don't take it so seriously.

>manime

Found the closed fag.

>uses cancer forced meme words

won't be long until Sup Forums unironically use the word "redpill"

This. OP is a fag.

I wouldn't say I hate shounen. I just feel like I grew out of it a long time ago. But a good shounen transcends its target demographic. Though usually the term "manime" is used by people who watch garbage tier shounen.
I don't think many people understand the difference between shounen and seinen.
Show people a picture of Gurren Lagann and Lucky Star and ask which they think is for adults.

A term shounen babbies use to describe their kids shows that they mistake for adult oriented because the violence level is higher than was is allowed in a kids show in America.

Hokuto no ken is in that gray area between shounen and seinen, but I would still classify it as shounen. Just a damn good one.

Yes, lets have more Waifufags and moeshit on this board. Thanks OP you saved Sup Forums you faggot!

>Show people a picture of Gurren Lagann and Lucky Star and ask which they think is for adults.
Neither.

Fist of the North Star would be called edgy trash if it was made today

>OPMC
>MC kills anyone he doesn't like
>villains are always assholes to make the MC look good
>everyone is either singing his praises or are villains who torture people for shits and giggles
>no actual point to the violence

better than being flooded by the 20 or so shounenshit and powerlevel threads

>OP talks about shounenshit
>"b-but moe!"

pathetic

Manime is such a tongue in cheek word I can't believe some people use it seriously. Well, at least It's better than GAR.

It's martial arts though. Those are supposed to be corny

Only true true men would know what GAR actually means and use it anyway.

Only newfags use manime unironically.

Hokuto no Ken has a positive moral and spiritual message that elevates it above edgy violence.

>good

Except literally everywhere else on the internet talks primarily about shounen. I don't really see too many western anime fans with an appreciation for slice of life outside of Sup Forums.

>murdering villains while many people have a change of heard later in their life
That's pussy capeshit logic.
Let me take the moral high ground and let you live so you can kill more people later but I feel good about myself now so it doesn't matter.

Jojo

More like anigay

JoJo hasn't been manly since the 90s

>the "I'm a weeb but I don't wanna admit it" squad

I'm guessing for Fist of the North Star, the manga is the way to go, right?

>weeb
Lets talk about some other terms newfags like to use.

I don't, but there is something that bothers me deeply about folks that use "masculinity" to tell whether something is good or not.

Yeah, although you do miss out on the great music and voice acting well except for Lin.

Hello, newblood.
You're years late.

The anime looks cheesy, more childish and is overly long with filler shit. The ovas/movies they did some years back are generally depressing and disjointed if you haven't read the manga, since they were made for people who were already fans of the source material. So the manga is really the way to go.

What pussy logic is this?