Soldiers don 'pregnancy simulators' better understand how pregnant troops feel

> The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so the

> Sgt. Michael Braden, a helicopter crew chief who has served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kosovo, said he was less than enthusiastic about taking part. “I didn’t want to do it,” said Braden, 29, of Everett, Wash.

> Despite his misgivings, Braden strapped on the empathy belly and spent Tuesday morning learning low-impact aerobics moves like the “grapevine” and the “V-step.”

archive.is/ykmfp

When did the military start getting cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
archive.is/ykmfp
tribunist.com/news/the-marine-corps-drops-major-obstacle-to-female-infantry-officers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know that soldiers need to obey blindly the orders given by superiors, but what would make a sane man use one of those things?

Obama’s military

literally the virgin walk

I thought that was womens body armor at first. I am retarded...

what is this hivemind

>pregnant troops

>When did the military start getting cucked?

Thanks, King Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

My water just broke... Hoo-ah!

red shoes

It's been happening for a while. It's a joke to pretty much every soldier I know. Most of it is just SHARP (Sexual Harassment blah blah etc Prevention) but last week my unit and I sat under around 5 briefings of suicide, sexual assault, and other stupid briefings. If you get caught falling asleep you'll get smoked to hell, but it's whatever.

It happens more than you think.

women have no business in the military

Does it have hormone injectors or are the soldiers actually larping?

>pregnant troops

Maybe but it's a good gig for them.

This is why America will lost a world war.

Battle babies, they just cover em with razors and go into battle swinging their babies

so is welfare

It's a good thing they're mostly fighting illiterate goat fuckers. But at this rate, the first time they run into a modern foe will be quite a shock for them.

100% agreed. Yes, america is still ahead in military technology and military spending, but in order to win a war you need crunchies on the ground. you need hard motherfuckers kicking in doors and murdering everyone which the US soldier is no longer capable of doing.

This is actually fucking genius. The only outcome this will have is pushing the grunts further to the right. This shit might work on POG faggots but there is no way in fucking hell grunts took this as anything but the slap in the face that it is.

Powerful.....ly disgusting pigs disgracing the uniform

So, they're teaching male troops about how fucking useless pregnant women are in combat? Great idea.

the west is doomed

>5 briefings

fucking hell 10 years ago the safety brief was "wrap it before you tap it, dont drink and drive and 16 gets you 20. Oorah!"

This.

>pregnant troops
What the fuck

Good, they can train for their time as russian POWs then.

Lol no.

This cant be real?!?

Whats next, they gonna require they wear a Kotex in their ass crack to simulate a period?

No wonder the USA military is a JOKE.

What happens if you just tell your superiors to fuck off in this situation?

Who the fuck is dumb enough to enlist if they're pregnant

Yeah well maybe in informal briefs. Also I don't know what the USMC is like.

>Pregnant troops

Why kind of sick fuck would put pregnant women to fight in wars?

Don't Ask Don't Tell was repealed in 2011, the Empathy Belly and Tits thing was back in 2012, Stronk Womyn in combat units was in 2013, the breatfeeding awareness program in 2014, trannies became a thing in 2016. It all went down so fast.

Explain yourself, how is the US military a joke? Just would like to know your opinion.

you really NEED a woman president.

They get a bunch of gibs and waivers, it's a pretty good deal.

>empathy training

I hope they start training them about all the Haji’s families they killed.

>Feels Like he Doesn't Belong in The Military Anymore
Wow this sure does work!

if it happens please invade us so i can defect and fight with you slavs against these fucking traitors

>pregnant troops
Literally what?

They do get promotion points for attending cultural sensitivity training.

but why

Better do what Xer says. Even if it means sucking off the enemy or running into a minefield

What better way to drive a man to be a killer than to keep fucking with him like in the OP?

This is why I chose not to join the military.

you're just asking to be liberated america

The same people who keep preaching about male privilege.

>Army
Of course it's the fucking Army. They have already dropped land nav and grenade proficiency as graduation requirements for officers because women can't navigate or throw grenades worth a damn. I know the Marines are having issues with muh women, but this is just pathetic.

It isn't him that loses his freedom and half his pay for two weeks.

Judging by the timeline of Obama's reforms I'd say they had a plan to purge the military from all its toxic masculinity.

you're not driving him to be a killer for the US's goals, though. you're demoralizing him and will make him leave the army

>archive.is/ykmfp

>“This whole thing is pretty uncomfortable,” he said of the 25-pound pregnancy simulator. But, “body armor is a lot heavier.”

I'd rather take an article 15 than wear that shit. When did these troops lose their fucking balls?

Yes. Exactly. He'll be the first to fire shots at the corrupt state when shit goes down.

>ROTC

That commander was relieved of duty

>I'd say they had a plan to purge the military from all its toxic masculinity.
but why?
that's like the one place you want "toxic" masculinity.

> The Marine Corps Drops Major Obstacle to Female Infantry Officers
tribunist.com/news/the-marine-corps-drops-major-obstacle-to-female-infantry-officers/

>relieved of duty
>not executed

Source.

>purge the military from all its toxic masculinity
i will cum in my pants when our "tolerant" military meets the "toxic masculinity" of the russians/chinese. do you think the slavs/chinks will rape the trannies/fatslags before killing them or just plant one in the back of the head and call it a day?

>He'll be the first to fire shots at the corrupt state when shit goes down.
i am hoping that this is the case. the traitors in our gov deserve to die publicly

>do you think the slavs/chinks will rape
I think they'll torture them more than rape them.

Women get a ton of free shit and don't have to actually participate while pregnant.

>pregnant in the battlefield
what's the worst that could happen?

Like I get that oil is the cause of war.

Everyone needs oil.

But opioids? Are there that many addicted losers in the world to go to war over a plant?

They want to create a bunch of addicted losers

>hardened combat veteran
>helicopter crew chief
>Kosovo

they get pregnant so they don't get deployed... and gibs.

Boss!

That happens after.

are you telling me that THIS isn't considered a spoil of war?

RACIST!

[muffled wha wa wah wa wahhhh in the distance]

how can you possibly be this retarded. women niggers go back to le based reddit

dick eater!

>allowing pregnant women near the military
This is sheer insanity, what the fuck?

Not likely. I think Germans are the only people the Russians have any track record of beating. They've lost to Japanese, Poles, Afghans, pretty much everyone except you.

Yeah, I saw that not too long ago and it angered me. Women don't belong in the military, standards get lowered for them, and the overall quality of the force drops.

no, but this is

Doesnt seem that bad of a trade off

kek

how do you think the CIA funds their black budget programs? they imported a fuckload of cocaine form south america in the 70's-90's, they funneled crack into niggerhoods to get black budget monies, and they've recently been trafficking opium/heroin for their budgets.

our gov needs a good spring cleaning

sauce on that webm pls

It will when you realize you still have to pay for your own haircut, uniforms, your own medals and company RR...

You're a moron.

It's just a matter of time at this point. We've become completely divorced from reality.

not an argument, kike

>pregnant troops

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

looking forward to your sources, you jew bastard

Que the British Empire

>you should empathize with welfare ghetto trash who get a truck driver's cum blasted up their festering gash so they can dodge deployment

Opiates and opiate derivatives are the bread and butter of pharma companies dude

>men get strapped with these prego vests
>pass basic training
>women are no longer allowed to get out of combat by intentionally getting pumped full of jizz
Fund it.

>one place
>one
you want masculinity in every part of society
the entire reason it's good for the army is that it makes effective cooperating groups
if the army does it because it can't afford to fail then generally speaking society should do it to - aggression, hierarchy, authoritarianism, being well armed, discipline, etc

> Welcome to Breastfeeding in Combat Boots – a non-profit whose mission is to advocate, inform and support all personnel serving in the military (active, reserve or guard) and other non-traditional jobs (police, firefighting, construction) who wish to breastfeed while serving their country. This isn’t an easy combination, but it will be well worth it, for yourself and your baby.

what the fuck man

why are there pregnant troops