Let's have a thread for our best and most beloved blue goddess

Let's have a thread for our best and most beloved blue goddess.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=ai tawawa nendoroid
twitter.com/Strangestone/status/895825541298700288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, please! All Blue!

It's not monday.

Everyday is monday when you need to see a cute girl smile

Kouhai-chan is cute, but she's still in second place.

Lesbian chick should die in a fire.

I honestly feel like the blue makes it harder to look at

Really? I think it's very easy on the eyes.

How did you get rid of the blues?

Even as a /u/boat, I agree

He ate a bunch of pineapples and jerk ed off onto his computer screen. The acidity of his jizz bleached all the blue pixels off his screen. He then took a picture of it with his phone and used the photo app to make it look less like a photo of a screen.

Sounds a little complicated, but I appreciate the effort. Thanks, user.

Magic

Post more Ai-chan

>Friday

?????

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

test

Is it up for preorder yet?

>C92
Soon.

google.com/search?q=ai tawawa nendoroid

As much as I love the pages that are just pictures of the various girls/scenes without much context like pic related, I do wish that the volumes were a bit longer/there were a few more stories in each.

>the nendo comes with a headless salaryman body for Ai-chan to pose to.
Wonderful.

Agreed.

Personally I don't get why those tiny things are so expensive.

They're not those retarded POP figures - they're well sculpted (probably the main reason they're expensive), pretty articulate, and tend to come with accessories for scenes and photos.

Post rare tawawas.

To that user who did subs for me, I'm going to mux and upload tomorrow.

>that sag
hhhhnnnnnnng

Do all the helpers for big doujin circles also have a uniform of sorts? If not this is very cool.

You have to figure it depends on the circle's advertising budget. Custom printed tees aren't hard to come by.

>all
I doubt it. Some of the bigger wall circles undoubtedly do, though.

On the topic of subs - is the anime good? I haven't watched it yet.

Himura's in business for quite some time now, and since he's also doing a mainstream title like SAO:P, he's likely got extra cash for t-shirt ads and the like.

>Himura dairy industry

Why is the hair falling along her face so sexy?

I'll take that as a yes

It's a short anyway, so you're not missing out on a whole lot of your precious time.

Attention to detail.

Are they 10 minute shorts or 5 minute shorts? I'll watch regardless.

Even with her tits and thighs, that managed to be the sexiest thing in the webum

Wait til someone posts the crawling drunk one.

I want to cum deep in a Tawawa's breast pussy.

Someone explain this

twitter.com/Strangestone/status/895825541298700288

I want one of those shirts real bad.

Jitome is so fucking pretty holy shit

>Ai-chan's voice.
It's on point, I think. Just started watching the shorts.

Are there still people out there who don't think that Ai-chan and salaryman fuck?

>Ai-chan's voice

>Miyu, Cinderella Girls
>Chiya, Urara Meirochou

BOW BEFORE THE ALTER OF BREASTS

And now Sayaka in Aho Girl.

Underrated.

Kohina is sexier than I remember.

Christ I hate those. I know brick and mortar stores are a meme now, but Funkopops are literally 70% of my local manga and anime shops inventory.

They're horrific, and the fact that so many people are so into them - going to specific stores to find them and whatnot - when they're nowhere near worth the price in terms of quality, is just disgusting.

My friend works at a comic shop and there's an entire wall dedicated to the things. He hates them with a passion.

>when they're nowhere near worth the price in terms of quality
Economics doesn't work that way. Manufacturing cost is only one factor in price.

They've taken over mainstream chains like EB Games as well, so it isn't just independent weeb shops getting sucked into the abyss. They're everywhere. I only hope the fad starves itself out when its current demographic grows up.

True, licensing the brands of whatever franchise you're making characters off of must cost a pretty penny, but the things are still incredibly cheap feeling and nowhere near the quality of Nendoroids or most figs.

Like Beanie Babies did?

I wasn't talking about manufacturing price, I was talking about aesthetics/objective design choices/the overall look of the item. They're cheap, same-y, and ugly. Nowhere near worth the money they cost or the fans they have.

>I only hope the fad starves itself out when its current demographic grows up.
Isn't that the problem, though? There's a huge amount of 20somethings and older buying these. It's simply indicative of the manchild problem and this is coming from someone who spends his days watching anime and surfing Sup Forums

> That guy in the C92 thread who missed his chance at the Tawawa stuff
Poor guy.

I'm here, and still very sad.

What's the story? Were you only a few places in line before it all sold out?

The line wrapped 5 times, I was in the last stretch before you actually got in and hit the booth.

I'm sorry user, that's terrible.

I bought a bunch of doujin games to ease the pain, but it still hurts.

Did you get the KemoFure fighter?

There's probably a fake boob in there.

It's literally licensed Beanie Babies. I used to buy a bunch and sell them on ebay when they were "discontinued." I once got one at a con that paid for my ticket, my gas, and half my rent. Those stores are going to get fucked in half when it finally dies off, but that shit prints money right now.

Correct me if I'm dumb, but are the senpai/kouhai guy and Ai-chan's Monday guy different people? I only just noticed that they have different haircuts just now.

No. And the Konosuba clock I wanted is also sold out. Oh well.

Every girl has their own guy. It's all different people.

>Isn't that the problem, though? There's a huge amount of 20somethings and older buying these. It's simply indicative of the manchild problem
I see it more as a matter of trend, just wait until something better comes along or until nendos take their place.

Well shit. I guess that's the real problem with having faceless protagonists. Even in the manga, I hadn't realized that the guy for Ai-chan is different than Kouhai guy.

Yeah, they look too similar. I can see why you got them confused.

I noticed from the voice, they sound different.

Will there ever be a rerelease? Or a S2?

>Salaryman with a different tawawa

I think that's a cashier - you slide your note in, collect your stuff and gtfo asap

>blue goddess
>implying
She willingly had sex with an old salaryman.

Guys, I really want a _flat_ Tawawa

You awawat?

>Fat NEET angry that he can't self insert