Kengan Asura

ARE YOU READY FOR THE HYPPEST CROSSOVER EVER?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbTsPMbAIDc
youtu.be/Xoe4pfcpAMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>isn't "Vs. Baki"
you can fuck off with that OP comment

Don't be like that. Tekken will come first though

And I believe some of you noticed Poison's bulge on page 6

>Baki vs Ohma
Why hasn't it already been made?
Chun li's thighs look great, but still no Dan Hibiki

Thanks OP.

thanks for the storytime

You welcome

And from the looks of it this is the end of the first part

In a cruel twist of fate, there has, somehow, already been a Baki vs Terraformars crossover made as opposed to a Baki vs Kengan Ashura crossover. I'll have to find the pages; they're somewhere around here..

And done. I'm not the biggest SF fan but it was pretty damn good crossover. Hope you enjoyed it too

>Terraformers
Fucking hate that shit, and my hate intensified after the jesus bug appeared.

Asimov vs Yujiro would be good

>Baki vs Terraformars
What the fuck, terrafomars of all things? How would that even work, just Baki fucking up cockroaches?
Wait, the chinese fight was a guy? With that face? I thought he was just a muscly girl.

thanks for the chapter champ

Thanks for the dump, this stuff is pretty hype

Found the Terraformars thing - but, I also found a drawing done by Daromeon (Kengan Asura's artist) of Baki, for the 25th Anniversary celebration. Here's that.

Terraformars thing is just a short gag about Akari reading Baki in a library, Michelle thinking that she'd made up a brand-new fighting technique (whereas, in actuality, it was already used in Baki), and about how the characters always end up in bars after fights.

Thanks for the dump.

Baki's looking pretty good in Daromeon's style, he also looks older.

And that's it. Really short, but still.

It just hit me how much Ohma is based on Baki, design-wise.

>black hair
>black eyes
>muscular
wow you're right

Don't be a nigger.

I read that as Baki vs Transformers at first.

A little disapointed it didnt end with ryu laming it out with fireballs.

>>isn't "Vs. Baki"
Good, I would rather there be a Vs. match vs Kinnikuman before Baki.

Too bad Capcom is shit now. I'll never get an update to Darkstalkers with all the characters in one game.

Hm, those faces are a bit too uncanny for me.

>your favorite characters are bros

The gief always appreciates a guy who knows the value of a Piledriver.

I want to fuck a street fighter.

don't bully kaneda

I want to suffocate between Chun li thighs.

So why did best boy quit against tiger anyway ?

But then the Ogre would solo. I think most of the Baki cast are even bigger assholes too.

Honestly it would be next to impossible to win against Wakatsuki with a broken arm, giving up was a smart decision.

Also, am I the only one expecting to see Rei's legs getting broken soon? If not against Gensai maybe against his next opponent.

>Wakatsuki
>They keep cutting to close ups of his ankle in the last 2 fights, ohma's gonna win by breaking his ankle

Yeah, his ankle got fucked by his fight against Julius, so Ohma will have a weakness to exploit.

Damn, the scanlation group is wasting time doing the extras when they are like 150 chapters behind...

I fucking love the dramatic "TAKE YOUR STANCE" before each fights.

One more or less chapter won't change much at this pace. And the SF crossover is really nice, was waiting for it.

Hey, not necessarily. Current Baki is focusing on the aspect of different and varied abilities/techniques being able to pull down the single-minded fighters. I honestly think that some Kengan mains might be able to take some Baki mains.

>Good, I would rather there be a Vs. match vs Kinnikuman before Baki.
But Kinnikuman characters are at least Island busters
Hell their fucking basic Olympic events involved SEEING HOW FAR YOU COULD THROW A FULL TRAIN DOWN A SET OF TRACKS and Terryman who is at best Vegeta to Kinnikuman's Goku saw that a Dog got in the path like 5 seconds after he threw his train, RAN PAST THE TRAIN AND STOPPED IT without even visible strain.
And that wasn't even near the end of the series mind you where they had fought shit like the Perfect Choujin who just had reality bending powers and then the Five Evil Choujin GODS
I highball Yujiro a lot because of his Earthquake stopping feat, but no. Just NO.

The thing is, it could have some interesting match-ups, but thre's nothing in current Kengan that can stand up to Pickle or Kaku Kaio tier fighters. Yujiro by himself would solo the current KA cast. Having said that, what match ups would you like to see?

>But Kinnikuman characters are at least Island busters
>implying any time a Vs. matchup happens across franchises one side isn't hilariously more powerful than the other.
This is a filler fight And also a Dream It doesn't matter who is stronger just that the author is able to give a good fight and respect both properties. Hell you could even make it so that Kinnikuman and Ouma have to team up against a bigger threat and perform Pic related which is to this day one of my favorite moves in the series.

And I'm not suggesting Kinnikuman because of any power difference, I legitimately can't stand Baki after all these years. It's a meme tier battle shounen kept afloat by it's age and initial popularity. It's a shadow of it's former self and honestly speaking, it was never that spectacular. The original series was fun, but each new iteration just erodes at the characters and memories.

Imagine having an opinion this wrong. The original series was fun, but most of the best fights in the franchise happen in later iterations. Yujiro vs Baki is literally everything the entire series was building towards being put on paper.

The only thing I may concede is that Baki dou is not as good as its predecessor, but even then it still has a lot of great fights.

>Baki dou is not as good as its predecessor, but even then it still has a lot of great fights
It's had two and a half good fights in its twenty volumes of content, and you know it. Yuujiro vs Musashi, Motobe vs Jack (the half), and Motobe vs Musashi. That said, Motobe vs Musashi should count as like four fights for how good the payoff was.

>Yujiro vs Baki is literally everything the entire series was building towards being put on paper.
And it was a trash fight that had no tension because it was apparent that Baki couldn't win 2 chapters into a 20+ chapter fight.

The best fights in the series once you get past the original Baki don't even feature the main character. Retsu Kou vs Pickles and Katsumi vs PIckes, Musashi vs Memetobe, The fights between the fighters and the convicts. Baki isn't needed and whenever the story shifts back to him it drags.

Original Baki was great. He was an underdog and his training was interesting to follow. Once he won the tournament he was only allowed to lose to people who are completely broken. Other fighters are far more interesting but all their arcs are cut short because Itagaki will focus on them for volumes and then shift back to Baki so we can see more bland musings from the "strongest" fighter.

>I read that as Baki vs Transformers at first.
I kind of want that for some reason
Motobe vs Musashi was fucking great, seeing the guy finally able to show off his skills after so long was a real treat.

Is Akuma going to interrupt the fight by divebombing in like in the SVC intro?

youtube.com/watch?v=BbTsPMbAIDc

Speaking of crossover fights. Remember that time Akuma fought the Hindu god of rage on the moon?
youtu.be/Xoe4pfcpAMs
Good times.

Man I really want to see Asura and Gene in MvCI, even if I'm probably not playing it anytime soon.

Unchained vs Muteba Gizenga would be incredible

Well, it wasn't Julius who fucked it up. It was Agito, who keeps maiming his opponents. Wakatsuki's ankles never fully recovered after his fight with Agito, so he's now limited by how many times he can put pressure on his ankles.

Oh, I didn't realize it was Agito who did it.
You know, I wonder how strong Sen really is, he also defeated Wakatsuki in the past, right? And so far he did really well in his fights, like he didn't show all he can do.

>you will never see Gene in a fighting game using god power to make his pimp hand strong

Man, I'd love to see Gene in a fighting game, he's just perfect for it.

Yep. If he was in a Guilty Gear-style game, Home Run God and Dragon Kick would fit in perfectly as IKs.

Supposedly Capcom was considering to put him in MvC3, but they said he was too punchy.
Then they put Iron Fist in.

Who will win? Bearded man, or Sasuke?

So, Akari found a volume of Baki dating back to 2070 and wanted to do some special move out of there with Michelle?

Why is she such a miracle of the Universe?

Those Baki faces though. Thanks for dumping it.

Oh, didn't read that comment.

The Lightning guy.

I want Gensai's victory but Sasuke will probably win. Yet I have this weird feeling Sasuke is gonna get fucked up.

Sasuke already won. He gutted Beard man before he can react.

Stop calling Rei Sausage.

It's his design, he's actually likeable.

THICC

jesus, that arm looks like a tumor.

The fights have really been blazing by in the top 8. Muteba vs Wakatsuki was like 3 chapters long

sure why not