Why is he so unlikeable?

Why is he so unlikeable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F5lIRkYKAbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PINHEAD

No one likes smug, no matter which movement.

He is a rich snob. Very few people find that appealing.

he is pretty much like a cia shill XD
his wife is a jew KEK and his mom too
look at my picture lol XDDD

Also his shit wasn’t organic.

I like him

>heil Trump

Obvious limited hangout cointel is obvious

You would think a snob would know how to dress like a true aristocrat and not a Disney Channel character.

I love him you filthy Syrian/whatever shitskin mudslime you are

He isn't.

CIA nigger

So funne xD

You niggers have been doing this for a year and his following just keeps growing

Thought about changing the shilling plan? or just killing him?

dahnald hand over the ethnostate

What the fuck happend to his body? Is this the result of years on soy???

Because he pretends to be an intellectual and his followers think he is one

Then he says things like "History would be exactly the same if Africa didn't exist"

which is a completely retarded statement to make in any context

Why does he sound like a gay when he speaks?

He's just a bit too much of a dandy. Not saying to go full wood chipper nationalism but if he was less of a prissy fag that would be great.

i don't like any of the e celebs because every single one of them are jews larping as racist whites. they're no better than 1970's-1990's television.

He could buy suits that fit

Because he's a closet homo and a closet Schlomo

He's controlled opposition, and a lot of anons on Sup Forums seen right through him

t. liberalist

Because he's controlled OP, pic related

You need to fuck off with this controlled opposition meme.

controps always are. they are (((designed))) to be as unappealing to basically everyone as possible while pretending to be the hero of the "discredited" movement.

The homosexual dollar is nothing to sneeze at.

Triggered nigger.

he needs to hire a stylist, frumpy clothing imo

None of you have ever done any research on him,He's been arrested multiple times in other countries trying to start race riots with white people being the patsy
Every single time he was let go without charges ever being filed, while the people he was organizing with ended up in prisons
He's controlled opposition

awwwwwweee, did we hit a soft spot, sweetie?

He keeps getting fatter with every shop

I'ts because the only people still trying to promote him here are shareblue employees

>You niggers have been doing this for a year and his following just keeps growing

Huh? last time I checked no one cares about this guy. He just happens to insert himself in gatherings and such.

Fatty

This

>History would be exactly the same if Africa didn't exist

Other than white countries fighting over colonial interests yes it would be exactly the same, expect probably AIDS wouldn't exist.

>He's controlled opposition
This. He has no sense of optics and the fact that Dickie's twitter is never taken down is fucked.
this leaf gets it

People follow him?
I thought people just posted him in rotation like the other e-celebs on here.
He is the gay guy who is for ethno-state but pretends people won't be forced out, it'll be magic and rainbows.

He made one of my favorite albums seem laughable.
Unforgivable.
youtu.be/F5lIRkYKAbk

calm down mate it's just banter

why are swedes so dumb and naive?

Because Sup Forums is full of nonwhite mongrels scared of a white awakening

How did the cone-head Spencer meme start?

Scared mongrels desperately spamming photoshopped shit.

>Nonwhite being butthurt about nationalists
How about you ugabooga somewhere else

Why would anyone wanna give this guy a platform if it's just going to break under him.

he just sounds like a complete faggot when he talks

I think he sounds more reasonable than made out to be but I also think Spencer isn't quite as smart as he likes to think he is which is ironic that he said that to Sargon. He may be smarter than Sargon but that doesn't make him smart.

Pic related.

"Hail Trump.." if he wasn't such a fuck up media slut I'm sure no one would mind.

If he cared about his "followers" he'd tell them to work hard in school or at a skilled trade, eat healthy, work out, dress in decent clothes...build a career and find a nice wife at church or something.

Instead he just focuses on moronic shit like an ethnostate. There's never going to be a civil war -- even the poorest of the poor in America are too spoiled

And I'm really not sure why he and his crew don't have at least part-time jobs instead of being NEETs all day begging for donations

>why would anyone try to gain popularity for his movement, huh?!

>If he cared about his "followers" he'd tell them to work hard in school or at a skilled trade, eat healthy, work out, dress in decent clothes...build a career and find a nice wife at church or something.
yeah, he should just be like ben shapiro and promote the failed and gay cuckservatism. If cuckservatism worked, there would be no need for people like spencer and fringe far right movements

He name drops a lot, which is the sign of a pseudo intellect who just knows surface-level history. he def has a better handle on history than most of these NEETs in his movement who are college dropout cam whores, basically

>He name drops a lot
you sound like a brainlet who can't stand the fact that he namedrops people that you have no idea about so your only ripost is to call it pseudo intelectualism. Go back to r/the_dildo and listen to hannity about the next pizzagate scandal

no, spencer can keep his edge. but i don't hear them ever promote red pilled guys improving themselves and their social status. red pilled and obtaining real power >>>>>>>>> being a layabout red piled loser

hi greg

I honestly cant tell which pictures of him are real anymore.

Mean he tried to hold peaceful conferences which were (((shut down)))? Never knew that private, non-violent speaking events equated to "starting a race riot".

Photoshops and "le controlled opposition" suggest this is a shill thread.

if you need some eceleb to tell you to work hard, you already failed. Repeating shitty platitudes about hard work is gay and belongs on reddit.

>Richard spencer is fat maymay
The picture in the OP is shopped.

>CIA nigger

I can't believe there isn't a shop of him glowing in the dark.

This is what I mean I dont even know what the real cunt looks like anymore, I thought OP pic was real ffs

Smug, arrogant, rude, and not that great a debater, even if he IS on the right track in some ways.

I have concerns that he's a plant, though.

Ayy it's been awhile since the last Spencer thread. What gives?

NOT FUNNEH

it's like it's a coordinated antispencer shilling effort

Okay, is that guy holding the flag is really thinking he's contrabuting anything valueable to white people? Shit, I thought being a peasant was 12th century and dark age shit, this nigga just volunteerly time travelled his ass back to the stone age.

we need to create a white ethnostate

t. mutt with nonwhite blood

>muh controlled opposition maymay

because controlled opposition
politics 101

wut the real OP pic isn't real? im pretty sure its real tho

>Spencer is controlled opposition
Pure retardation.

even if he wasn't controlled op i think we can find someone better to represent the white race than that faggot

But it's German-tier (((banter))).

Stop.

He is based, and debunked leftards so many times he diserves an award, but i maybe agree he lacks some charisma

People actually follow this fat fuck. He can’t even fit in his own jackets anymore.

Thicc

kek

is he wearing body armour under that jacket or just fat....

only shills, optics faggots, and kikes don't like him. stay on Sup Forums and do nothing because the perfect leader, so to speak won't show up

stfu faggot he is a qt uwu

why is he so disgusting

>that beer belly
Ah, a fellow

He's 12.5% Jewish at least

Why hasn't twitter shoah'd his account yet? Really makes you pnder

Laugh it up but that's what peak performance looks like. I bet his paycheck from the CIA is fat too.
Meanwhile what have you got? What have you done? Nothing, not even going on a false rally.

I personally don't mind Spencer, but the shopped pics kill me every time.

Hes a CIA jew

>brutal
not acting like wild animals must be like pulling teeth for you shitskins.