Favourite berserk panel/ page?

favourite berserk panel/ page?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1o4O2SfQ5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Berserk peaked with this panel

Griffith's suffering is so aesthetically pleasing.

This. I fucking love Lost Children.

Also, that with mermaids is awesome too, but I can't find.

This whole chapter was great, just a distraught guts running through the grass in the rain in the middle of the night

also this

>Griffith breaks the fourth wall

This one.

I love Berserk and I can name plenty of scenes and artwork that struck me as being 10/10 material, but this whole chapter is far and away my favorite in the series. This one where he talk to Godot, and the next where he confronts himself alone in the cave with no monsters but himself to face. Guts enters that cave as the Black Swordsman, but he leaves a new man, with renewed purpose.

A lot of people don't like the shift in focus that occurs here, but to me it was a brilliant flourish of character growth that had been building up throughout the Black Swordsman and Lost Children arcs, and I return to the path Guts was trying to walk toward the end of the Golden Age. It was beautiful. I'm glad Guts had someone like Godot who could stand up to him and tell him the truth.

I understand that the unstoppable revenge kick was cool, but what I a lot of people seem to ignore is that Guts was breaking. All that rage and hate was his way of running away from the pain and guilt he felt, and fast or slow, it was definitely killing him. Going from a path of prolonged blood soaked suicide to actually trying to piece his life back together - that's what these two chapters represent, and in grand fashion.

Probably this one. Seeing how imposing and menacing Zodd is to an average apostle really puts it in perspective. Not to mention Zodd being the one to save the day.

Yeah that was one of my favorites as well

skull knight is so fucking cool

But that is one of his biggest fuck-ups.

He looks cool but for the most part he is really ineffective.

youtu.be/w1o4O2SfQ5g

Only have it in bag though.

fucking god tier panel

This. You can fucking hear it.

This one

Or maybe this one?

Sorry, I lied it's this one.

Fuck Casca. What a disgusting slut. Guts should've killed her.

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Was Berserk the start of the NTR genre? Is Guts the biggest cuck?

No, Griffith is a bigger cuck than Guts.

He let the only man he ever loved fuck his best friend, practically in front of him.

He seriously needs to go back and Rescue her, bring her to Elfeim

This sucks, they animated Casca's love making scene but didn't get to see Donovan in action animated

Chitch deserved so much better.

those are some sweet colors

Did she really? She used up all of her life energy to heal Guts and she probably knew that she'd die. Plus it may have just been his imagination.

plot twist the last chapter is Guts waking up from a nightmare as a kid and his mother looks exactly like Griffith