Today marks the 50th anniversary for Lupin III. How will you celebrate it?

Today marks the 50th anniversary for Lupin III. How will you celebrate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lupin_anime/status/895479926182350848
youtube.com/watch?v=A-_lwVAcmRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By listening to '71 ME TRACKS excessively.

The QUINTESSENTIAL mystery for the Lupin franchise and Lupin fans:

What will the jacket color be for the new series?

By acknowledging the existence of pink jacket unlike most of the fanbase.

Blue? In the promo anyway.

There's a promo out already? I thought there was just an announcement.

Lupin Festival on Yokahama on Agoust 17 twitter.com/lupin_anime/status/895479926182350848

I hope we'll get some news on France Lupin

My money on yellow, one of the few bright color left

>agoust

Meant september

Nobody appreciates Lupin anymore, including myself. It's just not my cup of tea. His girlfriend is hot as fuck though.

Time for some real class, it'll be white.

>Fujiko
>his gf

The best thing about the series is how much shade Jigen throws at her for being the awful cunt she is.

Why does the fanbase hate Pink Jacket? I watched a few episodes and it looked alright to me.

She is a fucking bitch

Literally every other episode of Lupin is Fujiko in league with the villain of the week to get the wealth for herself.

It's EXTREMELY 80s and a lot more cartoony than the other series. It's more like Japanese Scooby-Doo. The episodes are mostly decent but the shift takes some getting used to.

I thought that the cast transitioned well into the 80s except Goemon. The big hair on his head took a while for me to get used to.

Black jacket was a mistake.

I honestly think Fujiko looks pretty good in pink jacket.

It's honestly the hair and fashion which makes her look good in pink jacket.

Lupin is a very nice man

I'm watching Red Jacket all the way through for the first time and I love it. The English dub is pretty good and I think the voices really fit the characters.

I'm probably gonna watch all the later stuff in Japanese though because I don't wanna hear anybody else besides Tony Oliver and Michelle Ruff as Lupin and Fujiko.

I show it to people all the time.

By finally watching it.
Never seen a single episode of the series. But a few weeks ago when led by a sudden impulse, I watched Jigen's Gravestone and Blood Spray and fell in love with the whole thing.

I argue that the dub is better than Japanese. Even though both are good, the Japanese version suffers because they use the same VAs and it's noticeable in later installments when the characters sound older than they appear.

I don't know. The episode where Goemon tries to get comfortable with the female body is one of my favorite Lupin episodes.

That's hardly Lupin III.

I meant that it made me interested in the whole franchise

I'd say they are. One of the appeals of the franchise is that there are so many different "flavors" of it throughout its history that are all valid.

I'll probably watch Castle of Cagliostro since it's on the media center.

Pink Jacket was my first Lupin and i have fond memories of the show since i watched it as a kid but very few episodes were good

That's why it's not an official jacket.

The shows and most of the movies aren't as dark as the films so you have to keep that in mind.

I honestly think that the music and the atmosphere made Pink Jacket ridiculously comfy.

First promo image for the new series. Be aware this is ONLY a promo image. Lupin will most likely not have the blue jacket once again and they are waiting to announce the official jacket in the future.

Also here's the reveal.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-_lwVAcmRY

>The shows and most of the movies aren't as dark as the films
What differentiates the movies from the films?

Most of the shows and movies are a tad bit more lighthearted and fun. It can get pretty dark but it's all about crazy thieving adventures. Lupin and the character's have more personality than in the recent Koike films. It's not that brutal or bloody.

Probably we'll get something at the Lupin Festival next month

That already happened once, user.

>It's EXTREMELY 80s
> There are honestly people in this thread that don't want to see Lupin dance to terrible 80s pop

Disgusting.