Kys

/thread

fpbp

White knights ITT

Gayest meme

I think modern women created MGTOW - not pol

Get a nice girlfriend, goy!
There are so many of them today.

Sure, user. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

The reason you aren't married is to fight "le ebin war against Jews." No other reason at all...

spotted the manchild

I'm not married because I'm not a retard

>ITT lonely losers who couldn't start a family if they wanted to
>MARRIAGE IS A SCAM, LOVE IS A SCAM, WOMEN ARE ALL WHORES (pls I need someone to hold me)

No - look around. Whos getting married? The manchildren. They need a new mum to parent them. And she likes having an inferior man to look down on.

Look around at society today. The least among us are getting married and having kids

This is the gayest thing created by this board

All alone huh? Thats sucks.

>pls I need someone to hold me
If this were true, you'd be giving your power away to that person. Thats sad. If you are an adult man, you should only be reliant on yourself. If you need someone else to make you happy, you have not grown up yet

No - its awesome

I came here to post this.

Marriage gives you substantial tax cuts

This. Pretending like it's actually a conscious choice for them to avoid women and relationships.

I've met some IRL, and honestly if they cleaned themselves up a bit and had some hobbies they could probably manage 6's.

>not continuing his family line
You really dont recognize your own fallacies do you dipshit?

Ancap/com cartoons

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

How many years did it take you to convince yourself of that?

LOL!

Theres NO WAY you just tried to claim marriage makes you more financially secure.

You've got a lot to learn

How did this not keep going

>fallacies
Explain the fallacies in my post.

I think you just used a word you dont know the meaning of.

>not getting in fights with your wife

You must have a boring life.

the moment I dumped my last gf

I'm glad you found a fulfilling lifestyle as a lonely curmudgeon.

But when you do have a kid -- and teach them how to fish for the first time -- you will realize how much better my way is.

I dont find fights with my wife or gf exiting because I dont watch soap operas.

I suspect you are a woman based on that post

Thread over

Sounds nice in my imagination. The reality wont be quite as nice

This just means the women you are around sense how much of a beta you are.

OP said gayest thing.
Not the hottest.

Lots of dude cucked out by roasties in here. Well, I'm gonna go ride my bike, probably work out later, play some vidya and count my shekels. Go beg your skank for a hand job.

Your fallacy is not being a man. Your ex cheat on you? How boring you must be for that to happen. Why would your advice be worth anything?

Marriage makes the man LESS financially secure everytime. Only a beta retard with nothing to offer would think of marriage as a net financial gain.
LOL!!

I work in Make-up by the way, and I kick ass at it. All my colleagues are women (except one other guy)

faggot

A man depends on himself and a woman would depend on him as well - not the other way round.

I left my gf because she was psycho

You're the perfect example of the problem. You're cucked by your own materialism.

I won't say you've no grounds for dissatisfaction with modern woman but your solution is indicative of the very weakness that made her what she is.

I was talking about the image you posted rather than your post.

But as for the financial gain, it did help me as I married into a wealthy family. I am guessing it is different for everybody.

Either way, you have to be quite shallow to care more about money than true love.

Nah femenist fought hard for equality. She wants something, she can work for it. Ive had a few girls leave their man for my dick, so i recognize weakness when i see it. You wont convince anyone. Not even yourself. Itll hit you in your 40s or 50s. Maybe even your 30s. How not even your death will affect anyone around you.

>you have to be quite shallow to care more about money than true love.
says the guy who married into a rich family avoiding alimony.

ok - so you're actually defending feminism.

>not even your death will affect anyone around you.
This is good because Im not a narcissist.

>work in Make-up by the way
Is this a joke?

no

dumb frogposter

>actually implying that it’s a Jewish trick to encourage men to find a girlfriend

>Nah femenist fought hard for equality.
Men gave it to them, men fought for it. Don't believe the feminist narrative that they won some glorious revolution against the patriarchy.

There literally is no way that MGTOW can ever sound logical.

Hell yea im defending feminism. Ill defend it till they dont want it. If its any consolation, feminists of the past would hate todays feminists. But they worked hard to be equal. They can fail on their own too. Also seeing no defense here. Have fun you under 25 shit

MGTOWs are older men, mostly

Either way they have to deal with the consequences now. Its pretty great

If you've ever had any experience with women it does

Sooo more boring dudes that got cheated on?

Prove to me MGTOW isn’t just a Jewish trick

Jews want whites to reproduce since they can easily brainwash most of them into following the system. The few that get redpilled will become isolated.

More goy cows for milking.
If they didn't want whotes procreating thre wouldnt be tinder and highly sexualised society and even facebook.

Married men are older men, mostly.

>Sup Forums created MGTOW

>post gayest thing

>rational discourse ensues

They had psycho wives and gfs

Lax bruh you mad

Well that’s the thing, I’ve had more experience with bitches than any of you faggots.
MGTOW is fucking stupid and is for chinless virgins

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

This is the most impressive gymnastics I've seen in a while.

>the jews want you to reproduce so stop reproducing and end your lineage

right

I dont feel pity for their choices

No - its just not inline with the pol shill spamming

Your weakness impresses nobody.

That jewish psyop has nothing to do with Sup Forums but okay

Simply brilliant observation here. Have you ever considered the possibility that you’re just a dumpy NEET with no value to women? Might explain how you could arrive at such a bizarre conclusion

Lol - I think self-dependence and self-reliance is strength, but if you want to depend on a woman to make you happy, please try.

You'll learn the hard way

No - Im desirable.
Projection only works if you guess correctly

>your value to women is monetary
Yes, that's the gist of what MGTOW is about from what I've seen

Better than being cucked by some thots materialism.

>>your value to women is monetary
This is what feminism is about

MGTOW wasn't created here, was it?
Anyway it gets assailed at every turn. Sup Forumstards are largely cancerous, but we do come together to call bullshit on an absolutely bullshit social movement, that's a partial psy-op

Unbelievably gay

MGTOW is the most successful genetic suicide larp that fedoras unironically adopted in the history of social eugenics. It says it all when even mlp faggots have a higher fitness than your group. Calling this movement gay is a insult to its effectiveness in cleansing the gene pool of weak beta genetics.

The funniest part about the MGTOW meme is how it gets virgin manchildren to actually convince themselves that it's only voluntary that they have never had a gf or gotten laid.

t. person who's miserable without a woman

>Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

This. I laugh my ass off at all the little beta boys that claim MGTOW is "gay" etc. Any male with half a brain should be MGTOW, but that's the problem, every 'man' nowadays is a little white knight bitch who would cut off his own nuts for a whiff of pussy. Enjoy your false rape accusation when it comes.

Given modern marriage laws, only a beta male would agree to get married these days

No - Im happy being single

that study skewed their stats by putting women who were married as virgins and divorced into the categories of non virgins.

I used to cite this study but after reading that I realized it was bullshit.

It makes no sense mate, you're denying your posterity.

im autistic you emotional soyboy. If you think i cant look at my own relationship with anything but cold logic, you really have no idea. But its ok. Ill propogate my genes either way.

exactly.

I think most of these whiteknights are YOUNG kids or women

So dont let her.

Ignore him bro, he's a virgin.

>implying that MGTOW was "invented" b̶y̶ ̶/̶p̶o̶l̶/̶ at all

flag related to topic