Are sports important to a nation or are they a way to control the masses?

are sports important to a nation or are they a way to control the masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefixisin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

see you gentiles by maurice samuals

Circus and bread.

bud light and eggball

Sports are important to a nation because they are a way to control the masses

Sports are great for those that play them. They keep you in shape while teaching important values like discipline and teamwork.
Occasionally watching sports is ok too. It’s really just another leisure activity that people can enjoy together. However, people that spend all of their free time obsessing over their team are degenerate as fuck. Also there is nothing more cucked than wearing another man’s name on your back.

everything in moderation

Exactly.

This is why in Nazi Germany, being part of a sports team was practically mandated by law. Intramural soccer, flag football, badminton, tennis, etc.

All of you should have some sport that you play. I play Badminton and golf. If you don't play anything then you are not good enough to help.

Playing sports is fine. Watching (((sports))) isn't.

the kikes want you divided

sportsball is a d&c tool

Sports are great if they're utilized correctly. So are hammers. When you use a hammer to bludgeon your own cock and balls - and when you use sports to create lavish consumerist cuck spectacles - you're mishandling a useful tool.

Recreational sports are great for keeping fit, for bringing families/communities together, and for enriching a nation's culture. Team sports (which are often the focus of these conversations) are useful for guiding children into the basics of adulthood: negotiating as part of a team, submitting to legitimate authority, persevering through hardship, etc.

And on a small scale, sports can even be great spectacle. An entire community can watch the local high school team take on their rivals, and the barriers of class melt away. It adds to the social richness and strengthens community cohesion.

Sportsball as a 20th- and 21st-century phenomenon - the bloated orgy of Jewish consumerism - is far afield from this. It must be crushed with an iron fist. There are few things as debauched or spiritually destructive.

Somewhat. Being from Wales, us sheep shagging bastards get really worked up about rugby, to the point where if you don't enjoy it you're redpilled by everyone

Sports are either to train the young for war or to distract dumbasses from their collapsing country.

They were. Like everything else they were bought up and corrupted by globalist faggotry.

American sport is only played by America: handegg, niggerball and spicball aren’t really played anywhere else in the world, so I imagine you don’t have the same national pride as other nations when it comes to sport.

Sports can be a tool to create a healthy and physically fit nation of men and women who will be more capable of serving and protecting their homeland.

How prepared are you for the BIC (Big Irish Cock) next weekend?

More so than usual

sports are important to a nation since they can be used to control/appease the masses.

Do you really thing it is a coincidence of events that lead to sports championships? i.e. Hurricane Katrina destroys New Orleans, the New Orleans Saints win the Stupor Bowl.

Boston bombing occurs, The Boston Red Sox win the world series.

Houston destroyed by a hurricane, the Houston Astro's win the world series.

I could write a book about this but others already have - I recommend this as a startinng point to answer part of your question:
thefixisin.net/

They can be entertaining. However, too many men try to live out their fantasies by watching hours and hours of sports/ESPN each day.

ironically sport is a very greek idea, it was never part of hebrew culture

I think you just made me alot of shekels

Russia meddled US elections? US for first time ever isnt able to qualify for world cup 2018 hosted by Russia.

North korea goes to olympics in South korea, but russia is banned.

Don’t forget, the Super Bowl after 9/11 the Patriots won. I know the Patriots aren’t based out of NY, but it’s close enough and the team name and mascot fit perfectly for rise in nationalism at the time.

Playing sports should be mandatory for children. It keeps them active in an increasingly sedentary world, and instills discipline and team values into them early.
Watching sports can be okay. For example going to your local high school football game is good. As is college sports, as you actually have a connection to the teams playing. Watching professional sports is gay as shit though, you’re literally watching a bunch of professional niggers who hate you and don’t have any connection to your city or state play ball for “you”. And one day the team can just up and leave and never think about your town again.