Studio Ghibli announced the reopening of its production department...

>Studio Ghibli announced the reopening of its production department, marked for this new beginning by organizing a small opening ceremony on 3 July.

Are you ready for Miyazaki to save anime again?

Other urls found in this thread:

50watts.com/the-gods-of-japan
dl.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/1720140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shinkai looks like a piece of shit, that's probably why all his movies are pieces of fucking shit
wtf ghibli!?

>Hosoda shouldn't even be considered an artist when all he does is regurgitate shit I did a million times better 20 years ago
I mean I kind of see his point but Miyazaki was still over the line here.

Are these real quotes or am I being memed

hosoda a shit
shinkai a shit
miyazaki a best

I hope he makes a fucking Nauiscaa sequel already

>I value Oshii's contribution to the industry, without his shitfests directed seemingly just to serve for comparison with actual art some of my own films would seem rather mediocre
Pull your punches from time to time old man

fuck miyazaki, all of his works are boring crap

hosoda a best

where is this from?

Link to the interview please

No need for him to come back. Studio Dogakobo is already saving anime singlehandedly every other season.

fuck hosoda, all his works are furry crap

>fuck miyazaki, all of his works are boring crap
>fuck hosoda, all of his works are furry crap

that rhymes lol, someone continue the rhyme

Go back to wherever you came from

>lol
Sudoku yourself please

Oh boy I can't wait for another whimsical fantasy kids show with an environmentalist and non-confrontationalist message

Yes.

Read the manga

OP's quote is just a part of Harold Bloom's shit talk on J.K Rowling edited.

why can't he just fucking die

It was a different time.

He can't even save Ghibli because he refuses to give young animators a chance, even his own fucking son

>he refuses to give young animators a chance,
Terrible
>even his own fucking son
Understandable. Nepotism is a horrible thing

>Nepotism is a horrible thing
There's lots of successful family businesses and it's not like he's being favoured over more skillful peers (as far as I can tell)

Nepotism doesn't really work in art. Besides, the natural thing to do is favoring your family.
His son directed a Ghibli film and show, do you really think he wasn't helped ?

>saying no to a legendary director/animator that with his name alone will sell millions of tickets
Miyazaki isn't pushing anyone out every time he comes back in the studio. The executives are probably desperately pitching ideas and begging for him to just make one more, just one more pls

Reboot that follows the manga, told in 4 films with a non-rushed ending. That would be a dream come true but it'll never happen ;_;

Miyazaki needs to retire and stay retired for good.

Wish this delusional old retard would shut the fuck up and go away already. Kick the bucket or something.

h8rs gun h8 keep blazin miya san 420

Takahata's better

This
But also this

>hosoda a shit
>shinkai a shit
>miyazaki a best

whichever way, watching any of the movies by those directors in a small or old fashioned theater is so much fun. X D

obligatory beautiful image from:
>50watts.com/the-gods-of-japan
>dl.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/1720140

Wait, Ghibli was shut down? Or was it just the production wing Miyazaki uses?

Is he THAT buttblasted by Your Name?

It was shutdown
Takahata is more oldschool than even miyazaki and doesn't have the same amount of flair, hard to say it's objectively better direction though
yes

Some people simply don't know when to give up.

Yamada absolutely rekt

Movies are saving anime?