SJWs forced to virtue signal like mad about this game

>SJWs forced to virtue signal like mad about this game
>Unable to comprehend the Streisand effect
will lefties ever stop shooting themselves in the foot?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/7v1lil/people_are_getting_extremely_upset_because_there/
danielvavra.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully never

Can I get a rundown on the sjw influence on the Witcher?

>Can I get a rundown on the sjw influence on the Witcher?
He's implying that it's even more popular than the Witcher because of the Streisand Effect, user; not that the Witcher is SJW-affected.

Yet it is still bugged shit

Anti-SJW had turned in kind of mainstream, so this game is like reverse ME-Andromeda, but you have muh based, instead of muh diversity

Why would SJWs hate Kingdom Come

No black people

If they cared about video games they'd hate it because it's a buggy unoptimized mess. But they don't so they probably hate it because there aren't any chinks or something.

No black people, founder supported gamegate and pretty much told sjws to fuck off

Have any SJWs brought anything up about it since that guy tweeting at the head developer 3 years ago? That image compilation is hilarious, but it’s also 3 years old...

>lol the maker of this game is a racist asshole let's all buy his game and pretend it's good! that'll show those esjaydubyas xDDDDD

k senpai

no he means the effect in the opposite way

>anti-SJW has turned kind of mainstream

amen fellow cuckboy. We need to make SJW-ism mainstream again to a BTFO to all wh*te male gamers

It's realistic i.e. no minorities.

jesus its still going up? anyway another massive patch is coming so ill wait a month before playing it.

pic related

not a lot, but there are some poeple who are mad

>anons pretending the game is shit
I dont understand. It runs great on my cheap ass rig. The combat system is hard to learn but I can decimate in fights of 3v1 now. The story and characters are engaging
It was a little hiccupy at launch but they already made updates

>I can decimate in fights of 3v1 now
You do a third damage to one of them and then you die?

>inb4 the mountain jew bitching about no multiplayer.

Gameplay looks like shit but I tempted to buy it just to spite the left.

You look like shit.

>bugged shit
Implying the Witcher wasn't, but you never complained because it was so much fun and the bugs weren't really game breaking. All you fags complaining are such a joke. This game accomplished more than big budget game studios, despite a huge amount of the industry being against Vavra on political grounds.

Enjoy your cancer, fags.

>b-but kingdom come is buggy shit!!!!

They also just don't really care if it sells, hence virtual signal

>omg omg KCD is so BUGGY tho

No I wail on them with my 90 damage sword while my thick ass armor absorbs the force from their attacks
Do you guys even medieval swordfighting

Sheba is Yemen. The game is not set there and has nothing to do with that region, their leadership, or their people.

i bought the game but its stuck in my backlog till i finish two that i am mid way through right now. is it good? i hear it has a lot of gamebreaking bugs and anything larger than 1v1 combat blows ass.

I want to shill for this game but forty percent of the time I have trouble walking up stairs. There are many stairs in the game. Never had this issue with any other game ever.

>alt right trying to credit themselves for the fotm game

LOL pathetic

Smartass. Think you're hot shit? Knowing definitions? We learn ro word good in our upper level college classes. Like word-good 101 and talkin' more better 202.

it's not a zero sum game, sjw's get clicks, devs get sales, everybody wins. it's like when gordon ramsay pretends to be mad at the cooks

the Witcher came out before SJW were mainstream

This guy is an idiot. Hopefully kingdom come serves to wake up the industry about firing and catering games due to bullshit SJW nonsense. Its been selling extremely well and has great reviews even with the bugs.

>devs are making vidya great again
>the golden baby will fly in your lifetime
Feels good man.

aren't you the same idiot shitting on black people for liking and identifying with black panther such fucking hypocrites no difference or even worst then the SJW's

>omg boycott KCD and Vavra, he's alt-right!
>omg KCD is #1 game, fucking alt-right rigging the stats
>omg alt-right trying to take credit for KCD being "flavor of the month"
Are leftists just too stupid to remember the last lie you told, is that why you sound schizophrenic and contradict yourselves every time you post?

POC is literally just a switched around version of Colored people.

There are tons of minorities, but none of them are african

Most reviews are saying its a good game, but there are some that find it too hard, scores are out of 10 btw.

forgot pic

>ypeepoo thinking bohemia is real lmao

The way they use scholarship is hilarious. Race was understood differently in the Middle Ages, so there were a bunch of niggers in Europe. Checks out.

RPGs are for neckbearded inbred faggots. Any man worth his salt would go for a cringe induced alt f4 by the first cutscene

>medieval life was a melting pot
it really wasn't not like niggers and asians could fly a plane to europe

>he didn't do the sword piece quest

It's pro-white and pro-christian every character in the game says Jesus Christ be praised etc.

I've got my copy.

>reviewing from a console version
these people need to be taken out back and shot

>combat is more involved than just spamming Mouse 1/Mouse 2 until the enemies go away and if you don't take the time to master the combat system you're going to spend the entire game getting wrecked
>THIS IS STUPID! THIS IS HARD! WHAT SHITTY GAMEPLAY!

heres part of about a 1000 line essay about how video games arnt *really* historically accurate on reddit.

snipped it too low, heres an extended one.

I think it's hilarious how well this game is selling while Gamespot and others put their heads in the sand and refuse to review it because muh racism.

They patched the issues within a day. I think it's amazing what a small independent development team was able to accomplish.

Agreed. The story, scenery, immersion, etc. look incredible but I just can't get past the first person aspect. If it was had third person I would have bought it Day One.

damn now i might buy just to support the devs

Witches 3 and Kingdom Come are cut from a similar cloth. Medieval European setting featuring almost entirely white people doing white things. Witcher is a low fantasy world but KC takes it a step further by being consciously historically accurate.

Witcher 3 blasted a few booties when it came out. Kingdom Come on the other hand is pissing people off because most of the characters are overtly Christian and adhere to the dominance hierarchy without some kind of self-insert "le resistance movement" faction as a counterbalance. There's no projection of contemporary social mores on the past, and that is downright unacceptable to the pink hairs

The publisher sent codes to reviewers before the one day patch. I'm 20 hours in and the worst (and only) bugs I've seen is having to sprint instead of walk to get up some specific stairs.

I wasn't really interested in this game at first, but with all this salt I think I pretty much have to buy it now right?

this got down voted into oblivion i hope?

Ha ha
This is plebbit we're talking about

no. heres the full essay
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/7v1lil/people_are_getting_extremely_upset_because_there/

Well, technically there is a resistance movement a brewing with Jan Hus being mentioned.

>historically accurate

>
>
>
Pick one

spoopy

Vávra is a weird guy.
But I like him. Shame you guys can't speak pepik or slovak, he got a nice blog in czech.
>danielvavra.wordpress.com/

The game will probably continue. The plot doesn't really end at end of the game.
They already spoke about how mister Jan Hus burned on a stake so maaaaybe in the next games we will get the Husiti movement. I would really like that, killing crusaders with rifles in a cart.

t. gladly-plays-Bethesda-games

The proper response to this is Vavra's twitter replies.

>It's not my job to make games about your culture/race/politics
>Go make your own games about whatever you want?
>Why are women and blacks incapable of making their own games?

Vavra's games are notorious for being much better on PC than console.

Pretty much.

the difference being KCD is historically accurate while The Nig panther is fiction that niggers accept as fact because they're the most worthless race

I like how we switched from 'We have proof of blacks in Bohemia in the middle ages' to 'But its not *real* history, if we are going to change some small things to make it playable why not add black people as well?'

Fairly active shill campaign. Every thread that mentions the game is immediately flooded with "BUGGY AND UNPLAYABLE" despite the games popularity and active streaming audience.

Also faggots speaking about "muh combat".

Vávra made the combat with swordsmasters from Kutná Hora wich use teachings of Johannes Liechtenauer. They tried to make it as much "liechtenauerish" as possible, the combat is supposed to look like that. Yes, it's not exactly the same, but you can't have that untill full body VR exists.

No blacks. Immediately go to a town where everyone is complaining about refugees because they steal and are ingrates. No muh female warriors. Praising Jesus is the standard greeting.

>Anti-SJW had turned in kind of mainstream, so this game is like reverse ME-Andromeda, but you have muh based, instead of muh diversity
>this is Mass Effect Andromeda because it doesn't revise human history
>not changing history is now seen as a political act

Put down the vodka, Ivan

Why do they want black people so badly in game anyway? You know its some wimpy american 'white' behind the keyboard. What do they have to gain?

I was hyped for the game before the whole scandal happened if only because of its setting and subject matter, and I came to like Vavra more for sticking with his shit after the scandal, but I gotta say, I was hoping it'd still be better. The combat is pretty clunky, way too slow in my opinion, and pretty burdened by being FP. I realize it's not realistic, but at least it'd give you a better idea of what Henry is actually doing, because it always looks like he has no fucking clue while his opponents use proper guards and shit. I also hate the slow mo shit. And they are right about the UIs being shit, especially in the inventory menu. It's still fun though. Just wish it were more polished, but I guess they aren't a AAA studio so who cares. Oh and on PS4, it feels and looks like a PS3 game.

>tfw still have vacation fotos of Kutna Hora and Rataje from 10 years ago
top tier vacation spot if you like castles, cheap beer and good food

The combat is garbage not to mention 1st person and the game is filled with bugs. H.U.D is literally ripped from Skyrim.

But the picture is retarded, given that a lot of people own Witcher on GOG, not Steam.

>t. skyrim pro

>It didnt happen a lot, thus its fiction that it would happen to the player character

>witcher 3 7-day window
>feb 2018
>released may 2015

C'mon man, there's no need to be disingenuous about it, KC:D is their "Witcher 1" against CDPR's Witcher 3. It's fine if Witcher 3 destroys it, since they aren't comparable.

You can play the game as a degenerate villain, but it punishes you for being dishonorable. It's beatable as immoral scoundrel, but harder.

These games are as real as Wakanda, god you whites are retarded.

I have family in Kutná Hora (yes i'm a Czech-Slovak mutt), I'm there on vacation every summer so I know what it is like there.

The whole place still got that comfy medieval feeling. Getting a good beer in tavern wich is on every fucking street after goining to Kostnice really is comfy.

>t.player of skyrim on nintendo switch

>All these posts and nobody has told me if it's as fun as Mountain Blade.

Should I get this or keep waiting for Butterlord?

Just read that whole thing and the links he gives. Hamster spinning and Po-mo rationalizations all throughout. Most striking is that neither he nor his sources can offer any proof whatsoever of blacks being in Bohemia but instead rely on assumptions based on other assumptions. For someone who claims expertise in his field he sure likes to play fuzzy with actual facts.

I agree. Who wants to play as a heroic knight? Make me a bar back, stable boy, or dick washer next time.

It was funny playing KCD for the first time, arriving in Rattay and wondering why the place seemed so weirdly familiar to me only to realize I was there 10 years ago IRL

Simple, buy both.

its like 5 dollars , bannerlord wont be here until 2020

You do realize that all time peak is the same and KC:D still beat it. Not saying KC:D is better but you just dont understand what is shown in the picture

Underrated bants from down under. 'Murica with the torts

Skyrim is ass. I’m just not dumb enough to buy a broken ass game with shitty combat because muh based developer

bet there wasn't any niggers there either

Rewriting history to achieve the complete destruction of nations, cultures, etc. Just look what they are doing to western countries.

>Canada has no history diversity is your strength you don't have a culture just dude weed and hockey and syrup lmao
>America is a nation of immigrants give us your tired and racist slavery you stole this country from Mexico and Injuns
>Britain was always filled with nonwhites there is no English culture remember colonialism you don't want to be a nazi right

Then when you fill their countries with nonwhite hordes they have less reason to fight back because they don't understand what they're losing.

My great grandmother was born in the Kingdom of Bohemia.

>it's being played more than a 3 year old game so it must be good
Yeah no. I'm waiting for a patch/sale.

>implying commoners didn't become knights
this is literally a thing that happened
What else are you supposed to do with a loyal, ambitious and effective soldier? Nobody is born knighted, it's the bottom rung and the way up into nobility. Most knights weren't even landed and fought under someone else's banner

good goy

proven slide thread in action?

Mostly just old people. Not a young person in sight in those small towns.