Shingeki no Kyojin

EMA not so soon

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5266501843
youtube.com/watch?v=cgtZBIppu04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's Ymir doing with the rest of them?

Any non fujo translation for the Erwin Levi pages?

nm found the pages

AM a cute

Not yet.

Finally Jean, are there pages of Hanji and Zeke?

>All those (You).

Bow to your Queen

Eldians from Marley. Also BRAYH usually gets put together in side material.

Did Isayama just remember that Connie promised to kill Zeke?

Gas yourself.

Yes.

Is any of this new info?

>Implying he wont stay in the background as comedy character with Jean and Sasha
Atleast give him some drama Isayama, like wanting to feed his mother with Annie

Raw scans -
tieba.baidu.com/p/5266501843

Finally, what about Hanji?

Endgame right here, brothers.

Reiner is so handsome.

Too bad anime cut that scene

Ooooooooooooh finaly a entire page just for Zeke.What does it says,anyone?
Just reposting other user posts.

Yeah,now we just needs translation...I think we need to seach in Dumblr or Reddit.

Power bottom.

Thank you.

You keep posting that. What does it mean?

I just wanted to reuse it because it's new and the thread was deleted. And life sure likes to fuck over Reiner.

Everyone who uses these shitty abbreviation = worst cancer of the series.

There is no "BRYH" or "BRAYH". Reiner is far FAR above the rest of them in terms of writing and character quality in general. And Blort and Shitmir are just as far from the middle as Reiner is - except they go into the "pile of dogshit" direction instead.

This "EMA" shit is even worse - not only is the A confusing, but also it also makes Eren stand out as the best character compared to the other two. Mikasa is a worthless joke character / Mary Sue who can only be fixed by becoming a traditional wife for Jean. Armin is a Gary Stu squared beyond redemption and if you like him, I seriously hope you die. Only Shitmir is worse than him.

I would like to know what it says. AM a cute.

peak autism right here

Very funny reaction image, Ymirfat.

Based Captain Rico

This guidebook doesn't really add anything more.

It's like if someone is following the manga there's no point in buying or reading it at all.

>My sweet potato girl has a page
YES!

Annie is made for Bert cock

Where is the new commander page in the guidebook?
Well he cant spoil timeskip Paradis I guess

posting best angry who

Best instructor.

She good, but I love Rico's.

Seriously, the meaning is not going to change that much.

These seem to be just three different timelines about Grisha/Eren, Zeke and Ymir.

Then why did she fuck Marcelle only ?

Hansamu~

Y E S

They are all the same person from different timelines. That's why they have the pointed ears.

Yeah, Rico has a good temper too

I want her and Rico to slap me.

She should become Queen's new personal bodyguard/consort.

>Was expecting the shingekinomeme
>Actully took it off this time.

Accurate desu. Isayama really does want Reiner's dick up his ass.

>"Auntie Mikasa, what fun things are we going to do today?"

That was for Ymir ;-;

Isayama killed Bert just so he could have Reiner's butt all to himself.

More like he wants to fuck Reiner. Why else would he draw him holding his legs and showing off his asshole?

Open world arc when? Getting tired of this meme bullshit of locked into literally 1 small location for 1+ year at a time nonsense. Or at the very least

>go back to the basement

youtube.com/watch?v=cgtZBIppu04

If only we saw her again, with her trademark scowl

Reiner has an ass of death. If anyone fucks it, Isayama kills them off.

Gkki.

RIP Eren

More like Reiner has complete plot armor to survive any bullshit as long Isayama will hold his interest in Reiner's ass.

But Zeke and Magath are still alive

Their time will come, just you wait. Isayama has to figure painful ways for them to die. Preferably humiliating ways.

What does the guidebook say about best boy Moburito?

Why is she so hot.

Isayama has the best taste.

Gabi a cute.

Post your best/cutest Hisu

>Pats her head.

Some people look good when they're pissed, she just happens to be one of them

He really does.

Stop posting this edited image, EHshit.

Eren will never have a child with anyone who's not Mikasa. YH is the only canon ship and maybe EM.

Do you guys think Ymir death made her better meaning it made her realise to spend more time with her friends not knowing when they might die or it fucked her up in the cold Queen direction in the long run?

I wonder if in these 4 years of timeskip after 1 year of being a widow time she gotten close to someone else(don't really care if male or female as long it's not Eren since I actually like EM).

Not really, she already got better after Eren told her he loves her. Ymir's death changed nothing about her character, she was pretty much irrelevant at that point.

The only character I see her getting close to is Eren. She is supposed to be good friends with SC but Isayama forgot their friendship during Uprising.

Cutest smile on the far left!

>after Eren told her he loves her.
Doujins don't count as canon.

This is what Eren thinks sex is.

Manga, chapter 54 or so. Try read it sometimes, YHfat.

>the answer is, things were left half done. Being with Erwin at the last moment of his life made Levi feel as if his role was completed. of course, I think that he has a purpose to take down beast titan anyway.
>However, the hole in organisation after they lost Erwin will need Armin to fill it, I wonder?
Another translation

I don't get it, if Levi wanted Erwin to rest then why did he have to listen to Armin's speech about the water and even think about him during his final choice?

Best Who! Don't lewd. Maintain good form.

Don't tell him that, he might think that doujins and fanarts are canon.

It's like telling a kid Santa is not real, EHfags might cry for next few threads again like they shitposted last month before we will get spoilers.