Battle shounen is dead, isn't it?

Not 1, but 2(TWO) Naruto ripoffs are being published in Jump RIGHT NOW and are immensely popular

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUX2Vr6Zc1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it makes you feel better, I agree. But tears in the rain bro

BNHA is nothing like Naruto

As long as One Piece and Nanatsu no Taizai exist, it doesn't matter if there's any other good one or not.

Really are you sure, both were looked down on in their childhood by their soon to be rival, then met that rival again at a school that teaches you how to use your super power taught by a staff that is aware of the main character's true potential and want to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or others with it . I can go on

it's almost like you've read any battle shounen before

That's a big stretch. The academia was a focus of BNHA. Naruto graduated from his after CH1. That and more.

Not 1, but 2(TWO) Dragon Ball ripoffs.

G-R-E-A-T

Naruto wasn't looked down by sasuke. Only all might and Gran Torino help teach deku.

You'd almost have to be delusional not to see the obvious similarities.

so Harry Potter is Naruto eh?

Such as?

All anyone can ever bring up is the "rivalry" which is in every single shonen ever like this guy

Well both artist are admitted naruto fan boys, you can't really blame them.

I'm just surprised that both works are far worse then naruto, they had all this time to improve on the plot elements they copy and they somehow manage to execute them worse.

genius vs the underdog always comes to mind.

>what are archetypes

>Well both artist are admitted naruto fan boys, you can't really blame them.
Only Horikoshi has but he's stated that he's a big fan of One Piece and Dragonball. Tabata outright stated that Bleach was a huge influence on him.

>I'm just surprised that both works are far worse then naruto
Not even close.

Compare the villain invasion of Naruto to BNHA. NAruto's has tension, consequences for the story, significant characters dying, no plot armor. BNHA's is a fucking joke with a manchild villain, "I punch you harder to win!!" All Might vs Nomu and teenagers who barely started training beating villains and escaping unscathed.

>Black Clover so irrelevant no one is arguing it

i couldnt get passed episode 50 of shippuden from all the fucking drawn out bullshit and every fight taking 20 episodes because each powerup and attack is an episode in itself.

The pacing of bnha is fucking perfection by comparison, this series moves quick and doesnt dwell on bullshit. They knocked out the stain fight in two episodes, that would have been a 12 episode shitfest in naruto.

Also I actually like the main character because he actually MOVED ON from the depression stage and doesnt run around crying about his childhood friend being mean to him for fucking 300 episodes.

>anime only shitter

Naruto has plenty of plot armour.

>NAruto's has tension,
>Only two battles shown
>One even had the zombie bullshit from later parts that had no point other than cheap fanservice
>consequences for the story
Like?
>significant characters dying
The only death was the generic old dude who had barely any screentime up until that pointand was going to kick the bucket anyways, his sacrifice is rendered pointless since the villain unfucked his arms latter on
>no plot armor
KEK

So do all shounen, it's like a staple in the genre and nothing worth complaining about.

Black Clover is a boring mix of the most generic aspects of Fairy Tail and Naruto. The result is so bad that we don't even have threads for this shit.

BnHA is more like KHR.

Thank God no

>Bakugou
>Rival
That's Todoroki. Bakugou can't even scratch Deku anymore.
Bakugou was just a hurdle and Deku is beyond him.

>first arc featuring antagonists vs a major climax near the end of a series

Are you actually retarded?

Bakugou beat Deku's ass in a 1v1 pretty recently

t. Bakufujo

Good job stopping at the point where similarities end. If anything, BnHA is Naruto done right, they both use more or less similar tropes, but every single one so far is executed better by Horikoshi.

>weak MCs that were given some power that they have to learn to control
>one teacher is the greatest assassin in the world and the other is the greatest hero in the world
>one is being taught to take over for the mafia family and the other is being taught to take over for the main hero as the symbol of hope
They still different, but the main story beats are similar.

The main difference is that Deku wants to be a hero while Tsuna never wanted to be the mafia leader.

>weak MCs that were given some power that they have to learn to control
The Dying Will Bullet was just a gag "instant win" button that the series never treated as something he needed to control.
>one teacher is the greatest assassin in the world and the other is the greatest hero in the world
All Might is the 1# hero in Japan
>one is being taught to take over for the mafia family and the other is being taught to take over for the main hero as the symbol of hope
This is stretching it a lot especially since they're not even the same fucking thing

>All Might is the 1# hero in Japan
No he isn't.

>Literally the only time Black Clover is bought up is when people wanna give examples of how shit shounen is

The anime can't come soon enough.
The threads a gonna be another level of shitposting yet unseen boy this board.
I have never seen so many people unanimously agree that something is THIS bad on Sup Forums before

>immensely popular
No, they aren't. That's why shounen is dead. Shueisha has to suck Oda's cock and gave a truck full of money to Toriyama for staying in business

The raking system only extends to Japan we dont know how he ranks in America or anywhere els

Yeah I sure can't wait for people to NOT talk about it the same way people DIDN'T talk about Twin Star Exorcist and Kingdom

>Kingdom
I will never get how something that became so popular and wasn't even able to scratch the west.

Im so gald we are on the right side of the world.

I think its more of a slap to a face that two seasons couldn't pick up sales of the manga but a popular talk show did

>NAruto's has tension, consequences for the story, significant characters dying, no plot armor
Kakashi literally died, just to get back to life like 5 chapters later.

Neither is anything like db

>Jump
Who the fuck cares? It's not like they're shouldering out anything actually good.

Fucking shit naruto clone, boruto million better then this shit

>chool that teaches you how to use your super power taught by a staff that is aware of the main character's true potential and want to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or others with it
Pokemon?

But jump push it become big shonen just wait anime you will cry with joy

>Neither is anything like db
there are powers, bad guys and lots of screaming

>consequences
like a World war arc where 1 character died

Everything is db clone

K-on is a dragon ball clone?

Madara dead

he was already dead before arc so it doesnt count

Bullshit, nothing can kill Madara.

But alien can

>the bad guy dies at the end of the arc
Wow, fucking revolutionary.

I think it's the first anime where Sup Forums's hatred of it is actually valid.

black wood man can

That just hater black clover fanbase is huge

Black clover is generic as fuck, I love it.

ITT: OP is a retarded among the retards.

He's talking about the Orochimaru, not Pain

Yeah i love it the fight is amazing

Just wait the god jutsu talk no jutsu no villain can win

You didnt catch the "hurdle" bait. you gotta lurk everywhere my dude.

That why bakugou is sasuke clone

>Kimetsu sells within 8k of Black Clover in 1st week with 5 less volumes
NEXT
BIG
SHONEN

Bakugou is more like Vegeta than like Sasuke, even if he is an edgelord he is still a good guy.

Just hate user but this animated by perriot like naruto

Stop posting here and go back to your english classes you moron

Black clover is the next big project perriot have after boruto

>Naruto was a generic battle shounen
>now popular generic battle shounen are called Naruto clones
What a shame

Because naruto is the god of shonen genre

>now popular generic battle shounen are called Naruto clones
only if they have a school setting, if not they are DB/OP clones.

Oh look, ESL-kun showed up.

>every single anime Sup Forums has ever hated before this was good
Are you really claiming this?

If its not why black clover is rank 1 in toc

You're so cute.

Fucking demon

>Not 1, but 2(TWO)

youtu.be/uUX2Vr6Zc1g

Things that BNHA would do better without?
I mean, goddamn the forced rivalry came off as nonsensical and creepy as fuck.

>generic action shounen with swords and bad ass fist fights and magic

Good.

Yeah like berserk

>claim that battle shounen is dead
>because it is immensely popular

It is more alive than ever

berserk isn't shonen

It does surprise me the amount of naruto and bleach rip off that come out, yet only fairy tale can be compared to One piece. Why nobody wants to copy the best selling manga of all time?

Oh god SP are the ones animating it?
I didn't even know.
I also really like the fact that they tried their hardest to not have any of the goofy moments/faces that is 95% of Black Clover character interaction.

See, I wouldn't have a problem if the same shitters that make these threads weren't the same people sucking off Boruto for being an EXACT clone of it's predecessor.

>pierrot
Why shonen jump keep giving them work?

Boruto main villain is alien that db clone

their other option is toei

no user, you are the alien

Naruto and bleach succes

>NAruto's has tension, consequences for the story
Name 1 important character that died during the arc war bullshit.

BHA is animated by bones

Because Fairy tale tried and it is shit

coolest guy

Neji

Please do go on.