Mass deportations are inevitable in the near future...

Mass deportations are inevitable in the near future. Whites are approaching minority status in their countries and having their treasuries parasitized and populations terrorized by a ceaseless inflow of invaders. It's only a matter of time before Whites vote in a party to begin mass deportations.

What will these mass deportations look like? What country will likely do them first? How will the UN react? How will international media react? How will leftists try to stop it? How can leftist sabotage effectively be countered? What infrastructure will likely be used for mass deportations? How will the home countries react when their emigrants are "returned to sender"? What stages could be introduced before involuntary deportation to make things easier (ex. incentivized voluntary emigration)?

Answers and discussion welcome. We need to start talking about this to prepare for it and make it go as successfully and smoothly as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obvf95aCyWs
washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Propaganda, to the ass, that's the only shit we'll have to deal with at every second.

lol keep dreaming faggot. You aren't going to do shit. There's less and less of you every day.

You should be nicer, maybe we'll let you live on a trailer park reservation.

Agreed - what kind of propaganda? What will their angles be? How can we counter them?

They will probably push empty slogans like "no human is illegal". To which you can respond "deporting someone does not classify them as 'illegal' it simply means they do not belong in the country".

When you push them to explain, they usually admit that they want to eliminate borders completely. At which point you can say "without borders there is no country" and "borders are necessary to protect the country from foreign invasion and infiltration by criminals". You can also ask them if they keep disagreeing with borders and owning land: "do you lock your door at night?"

>What will these mass deportations look like?
Glorious
>What country will likely do them first?
Hopefully the US
>How will the UN react
Who the fuck cares? What are they going to do except pass some useless resolution or send a strongly worded letter?

It's not a question of if, but when and where. It's human nature. The situation cannot go on - something has to give. It's not even economically sustainable, even if the populations could suppress their human nature long enough, the economy would collapse under the weight of the welfare state.

Mass deportations are inevitable, or failing that some catastrophe as a result of not conducting the mass deportations. One way or another something has to give.

>How will the UN react
>Who the fuck cares? What are they going to do except pass some useless resolution or send a strongly worded letter?

The US is in a unique position to conduct mass deportations on their own without worrying much about outside interference because they are the world's superpower. This might not be the case for smaller European countries. Say for example if Austria was the first to begin mass deportations, and the UN and EU, especially Merkel, tried to crack down on them.

They should absolutely go ahead with the mass deportations, but they'll need to deal with potential problems from the UN and EU. Could the US help them weather these threats? Would Trump increase trade with Austria for example if the EU threatened them for mass deporting migrants?

Nope. Keep posting about your impossible stormfag fantasy while I find another white bitch to fuck.

well now that you have shown your true character as an Anti American leftist asshole lets put you on the list, Eventually the white man will arise from his slumber and wholesale slaughter will be the order of the day. Are you a spick a fag, jew or a nigger?

Shut up white pig you're done for.

Whites could just start a new Manifest Destiny program.
You're be kicked to some other continent.
I'd be fine with that.

>wholesale slaughter will be the order of the day

No - this is tactically unwise. It will bring so much international condemnation that the country trying to do this will weaken its economy to the point where it will be more difficult for it to operate. Even the USA, the world's superpower, will be affected by this.

Deportation is much more effective. It's moral. It will protect the economy of the country practicing it by not isolating them on the world stage. It's easier to hire the necessary people to conduct deportations (it's difficult to find enough highly qualified people to conduct mass murder).

It might even be easier to conduct mass deportations - especially if an earlier stage allowed for voluntary emigration. Even incentivized voluntary emigration, paying people to leave. It would cost a tiny fraction of what it currently costs to keep them and their ever expanding progeny on welfare. And many people would find it difficult to pass up a considerable lump sum, they would gladly take it and start a life somewhere else with the money.

You might only have to deal with a much smaller group, maybe a handful of stubborn / dumb people who refused to leave despite the money offer. It would make the deportation stage much easier.

I'm looking forward to when it's open season on Communists.

>Eventually the white man will arise from his slumber and wholesale slaughter will be the order of the day
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain #MAWA

A discussion of infrastructure and logistics, with numbers, would be productive. Back-of-the-envelope calculations and that sort of thing. What major train networks and ports could be used? Would these companies be willing / able to be coerced into allowing use of their infrastructure? Could they spare the infrastructure use and keep the economy running smoothly, or would more infrastructure have to be built?

How many people could each port reasonably process per day? How many people are there to be processed? What is a realistic time frame for the operation? What temporary housing requirements would be necessary, how much food would be needed, where would it come from so it doesn't expire before consumption?

Pic related

Deport them where? There is only one Australia.

are you crazy, just watch what the ICE does now, there's no need to make public your deportations, just do it quietly and keep the demographic busy with something else.

Always give democrats something to worry about, meanwhile you ethnic cleanse.

youtube.com/watch?v=obvf95aCyWs

A bloodbath.

Hispanics are the second largest gun owning demographic in the U.S., and there are way, way more of them than there are immigration officers.

well if something isn't done our economy will just fucking collapse. welfare for illegals is in the billions

What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little red? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sup Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Sup Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with redpilling the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across Sup Forums and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sup Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” reply was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757

Sauce

this guy gets it
this problem is NOT going away - the current situation is unsustainable, financially, demographically and otherwise

something has to give

any political party or movement which ignores this problem will become totally irrelevant

something will happen, whether through action or inaction - inaction will likely result in civil unrest and/or economic depression, eventually a collapse

Entire argument is baseless and specifically written to incite fear and anger

literally russian propaganda

I don't see a mass deportation happening. (Most)Western countries can't even stop the inflow of immigrants.

Tyrone please go shoot some crack, we are trying to have a intelligent discussion here.

they pay nothing back and get everything handed to them. every single one has 3+ kids. it's a pathetic state of affairs

Going by history, the only successful mass deportations were internal, of citizens of one country to another territory of the same country, i. e. British criminals to Australia, Indians to Oklahoma, several minorities in the Soviet Union to Siberia.

Oh yeah there is no space left in little Canada.

They will happen the country it's imploding already.

I agreed.
And the first one to leave is american occupants in Europe. Then - other angloscum.

>Entire argument is baseless

what part is incorrect?

do you disagree that whites are becoming a minority in their countries around the world?

do you disagree that increasingly high taxes on economically productive whites combined with massive costs for migrants, refugees and illegal immigrants is unsustainable?

do you disagree that higher crime rates among migrants, especially sexual violence perpetrated by migrants against White women, is causing an increasing hostility and pressure that will eventually be unable to be contained?

do you disagree that the current situation will necessarily have to come to some conclusion, whether through action or inaction?

it's unsustainable, something has to give
leftists who want to bury this problem get more scared every day when they realize the problem cannot be suppressed

then what do you see happening? if these countries fail to secure their borders and stop themselves from being invaded and stop their treasuries from being parasitized, what do you think the eventual outcome will be?

From a government and logistic perspective it's easier than it looks as long as there is a strong sector of the civil population willing to go with such severe measures.

In Spain we deported hundreds of thousands of Jews and Muslims who had roots to the land for generations, yes, hundreds of thousands (more than 300k muslims, in some regions they where as much as 1/3 of the popluation by then) with the technology we had centuries ago. How did we do it? We basically put most of them on trail and sent them to the shores where they were put on massive ships that went back and forth to North Africa, very simple but only because we had the will to do it. Also, very humane given the circumstances and the historical scenario, in most historical cases there were no expulsions of foreign peoples but massacres, I think we behaved humanely.

I don't see why we couldn't do that today if there is enough political and social will.

interesting point user

you're getting at the problem of "where do we send them" and "how will the recipient react"

do you think we'll need to secure land to deport them to, somewhere far away?

this could be solved without violence or military action, there are plenty of third world countries who would probably sell parcels of land for this use

again - remember that the cost of this operation is tiny compared to the cost of keeping these high-birthrate migrants in our countries and on welfare, and suffering the costs of social unrest, increased policing and losing valuable workers who emigrate as things get worse
we actually have a large budget i nthat respect

The best course of action on the white race's current situation is to make one single coutnry (ethnostate) and move all white people worldwide there so that they live within the ethnostate and nowhere else. There will be requests that whites relinquish ALL of their wealth (since it was largely acquired with imperialism and globalism) and their heavy weapons (particularly the nukes), pledging to build stuff only for self-defense (no more playing world police or having colonial adventures).

Of what I see in America, most people don't care about the debt and don't see immigrants as invaders. It looks like we're going to continue on this path and then it will be too late to fix anything. I just don't see a Trail of Tears part 2 in the cards.

>I don't see why we couldn't do that today if there is enough political and social will.

Agreed. Spain should be a case study for this topic.

Where in North Africa would we send them? And how would we make sure that the North African countries do not try to block the boats or engage the militarily? Could they simply be paid to cooperate?

Were there mass deportations in South Africa? Are there any in Canada right now? No.
>Whites are approaching minority status
That means that they will not eb able to deport anything, again, just see South Africa.

it wont be mass deportations.

it will be:
>mass organ harvesting
>mass sexual slavery
>mass sterilization

>if there is enough political and social will
There isn't.

The one group that will end up being deported will be the whites.

>There will be requests that whites relinquish ALL of their wealth (since it was largely acquired with imperialism and globalism) and their heavy weapons (particularly the nukes), pledging to build stuff only for self-defense

This is asking to go extinct. This is a very, very bad idea.

>literally russian propaganda
Fuck you for delegimizing the actual pointing out of Russian propaganda, leftist piece of shit.

they're approaching, they aren't there yet
that's the point, fix the problem before it's too late

We voted in the God Emporer, there is more than enough.

>most people don't care about the debt
this will change very quickly once the economy starts to buckle under the weight of the debt
when your average joe is struggling to keep a roof over his head and eat, suddenly the economy will become his only concern

>don't see immigrants as invaders
why was Trump elected?

who will soon have a Dem congress, a continuing investigation against him, and an absolute guarantee of being voted out in 2020.
Then what?

>why was Trump elected?
Because the alternative was way worse.

strangely enough there could be even more political will in some European countries which is why their governments are acting so tyrannical

they're trying to keep the lid on something that basically can't be contained

You and your people have had free rein in this country for over 30 years now. Enough is enough. Either go back or rot in prison.

It's a realistic outlook. The world order will NEVER accept a nuclear armed white ethnostate. Assurance that it's harmless would be the very first demand to even make something like this acceptable.

pure unsubstantiated delusion

even if Trump was voted out (not going to happen), you have completely failed to explain how this problem will just "go away"

this is much bigger than Trump, the Republicans or the Democrats

American Whites are paying hundreds of billions to subsidize illegal immigrants who are conquering the country through birthrates

they can keep doing White flight but eventually there will be nowhere to fly to

this problem is not going to go away - and if you ignore it, you will become totally politically irrelevant

>le ebil white man should kneel for execution
Fuck off

ridiculous nonsense, the world had plenty of nuclear armed White ethnostates a couple decades ago (before mass immigration), it can easily have them again

You niggers are delusional. You have no idea what happens when the people giving you the gibs to stay wake up. Keep dreaming you still have some years left.

if you thought Trump was bad, just wait to see what kind of candidate will become electable if this problem gets much worse
Trump will be harmless kitten in comparison

>delusional
this is exactly it, the only way they can deny the reality right in front of them is by using nuclear-grade self delusion

don't worry about them, if they continue to ignore the problem, people will simply stop listening to them and they will fade into political irrelevance (this is already happening)

even some left wing parties in Europe are begrudgingly hardening their stances on immigration - they are forced to do this because if they didn't, they would lose so many votes they would cease to exist as a party

LOL you can't be serious

How about Italy? The right has built up a lot of support very quickly there, all because of migrants.

Colonialism requires a positive birthrate. Until white women are each having five white babies, there will be no expansion of white territory, but rather the opposite.

It's a matter of trust, buddy. The world really doesn't trust whites, after all the shit they did for the past few centuries. So, in order to earn that needed trust, whites have to trust others first. Since the premise of the ethnostate is that "white people just want to be left alone", they should own only stuff befitting people that want to be left alone. Things like F-35 fighters, B-2 bombers and Minuteman missiles don't fit on the definition of "self-defense", they fit on "let's fuck up the world".

Coincidently (or maybe not), the push for their destruction started right after their became nuclear armed.

congratulations, you've become a meme

remember what I said about you becoming politically irrelevant if you continue to ignore this problem?

not sure if you're a shill or just retarded
you can't have a sovereign country without a good military, you will be conquered

they can, they just dont want to yet. More of them are needed.

Its brewing slowly boys, natural disasters, tipping point imminent,financial bubbles ahead, global corruption network, conflicts all around the world(turkey,greece,syria,iraq,israel,iran,lebanon,nk,sk,china,islands,poland,hungary, westEU, serbia,kosovo, etc)

You are right, that's why all African nations prosper, that's why there are so many prospering countries with majority black population.
There's luckily this thing called winter, when society falls then so do the people that are the burden in it. bigger urban environments will probably see a lot of unrest and civil wars due to strained resources, such as water and fresh food and electricity

The world will promise to not invade, and on any case, white people will retain the right to self-defense. All they would be asked to give up are their overpriced, overpowered death machines. There's no reasonable argument that those could have possibly been built for use in self-dedenfe.

And how you'll accomplish that?
You live on gibs, you are unable to form civilization of your own, well not an advanced one very least
Most of the white people live in places that has winter, how well you think nigger breeds fare with winter without someone to take care of them? Sure some will fare well, but majority will not, and the few of the nigger breeds cant take care of all, which will lead even greater decline very shortly, because they'll eat themselves metaphorically and literally

Not to mention niggers hardly produce anything, nor do have the skills to do so, even nigger wars are supported by white man producing them the guns because they themselves are unable to do that

nice quads

some people running to the hills is a great insurance policy, but I don't think we should concede all our territory so easily, we shouldn't all run

Whites will long be killed or assimilated at a genetic level by whatever group of people will amass in said country, with that being said there will never be a day of the rope or mass deportation because white men are weak and white women are traitorous whore that have sold their own men for a brief moment on the spotlight.

>ooga booga muh dick mufugga
Be quiet you filthy pavement ape, the humans are talking. Go take a shower, I can smell your rotten cheese body odor through your post, subhuman spear chucker.

see
you are fading into irrelevance by your own doing

Because of the power of the Jew media over the minds of average people, the majority of populations are not ready for mass deportations, yet.

But they will be.

It's been done before, centuries ago, when it was a lot harder to move thousands and thousands of people from one place to another. Nowadays it ban be accomplished much more easily.

>w-whitey will never ever f-fight us ag-gain!
lmao
the number 1 problem with a civil war, as it ALWAYS has been, is outside players coming in and fucking shit up
some lowIQ non-white minority willingly moved itslef into ghettoes, can be mustard gas'd on a lazy sunday with even some time to spare before bed

I think it's far more likely that, once there are too many 'niggers' in, that the decline of society will be inevitable, meaning lesser quality for standard of living, no electricity for all, no fresh water for all, those sorts of things.
Not to mention nigger breeds hardly produce anything, even their weapons are produced by white people, how they're going to wage war when they're unable to produce arms to wage it? And that's just arms, there's whole lot of logistics on top of not having generally working infrastructure and necessities
Then again that would lead to USA being unable to mete their loans and substantial decline of the country would follow
What makes USA prospering country and what if they no longer have those things? How long they're capable of loaning money to support themselves to have the 'nice' society?

>like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase

They won't do shit.

I dont understand what you mean? I just told you white men will do nothing because they have no drive left in them, so like it or not this is our future.

Schlomo pls

You don't need to hide that Australian flag
But for the sake of conversation, you don't see people act or 'have drive in them' because they have something to lose and we generally have nice society right now
I doubt we have the things to keep the peace when there's even 20% of nigger breeds around, and from there it only gets worse. And I hardly think nigger breeds are capable of producing the arms to wage war

>white men will do nothing because they have no drive left in them
you wish this was true
you are trying to will it into reality by the power of suggestion through your shilling, but you are failing completely

even left wing parties in Europe are begrudgingly hardening their stances on immigration - they are forced to do this because if they didn't, they would lose so many votes they would cease to exist as a party

you're politically irrelevant

Yes, yes hiperbolian warrior you will destroy them all even though they will be everywhere and your ranks will be full of traitors.
Doesnt matter they are here in our societies to stay and by the time collapse they will be a majority, look at SA they are still working with less than 30% whites.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Sounds like the newest Tim Clancy Novel . I like it.

The right has a positive birth rate.
It's only the baby-killing left that depresses the numbers.
Once they inevitably die out there will be a shift in thinking.

This is a good thread. There's a lot here so I'll just address a couple points and let some other pollacks figure out the other ones.

For infrastructure, it's likely that the current structure for ICE to deport illegals will just be amplified by several magnitudes in order to meet the demand. The infrastructure already exists, it's just not big enough.

And for the "return to sender" bit, it will be up to the countries to figure out their own systems. I'm sure Trump or whoever will be able to easily force the other countries to work out a system for receiving their own nationals.

>cut gibs
>major cities surrounded (international migrant shit-heaps)
>non-whites starve and start eating each other
>*distant jewish shouts about human rights*
here you go, there's your non-white revolution

This is your idea of a rebuttal?
People like you are why the left is losing harder and harder every year.

Cuckolds like you have no will to live.
You do not speak for all white people.

I am not an aussie but that is irrelevant to the discussion.And as I said in my previous post there will never be an uprising since a society can still function even if white are less that 30% of the population.
I hope I am wrong but as I have seen enough to realize that this will not be the case, also just because they have started changing they opinion the damage is already done to our societies and its only a matter of time till they will breed with us and send us into irrelevance.

yeah, you're talking to a chink or some such

>Being realistic is being jewish

settle down Alija, your time will come as well.

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

There will be no "deportations". Do you think these animals will give up free shit easily? Do you think that the laziness and lethargy of Whites today would allow for such a thing to take place? The weak, and societal weakness as a whole, will allow this to reach its ultimatum which is going to be complete and total bloodshed on both sides of the spectrum.

I believe whites will win, but at what cost?

even without illegals it is entirely unsustainable if they keep multiplying

This is one of the better fantasies I've read.
It has some merit.

You're probably right.
For all anyone knows my last name might be Jimenez.