Black Panther Rips Apart Box Office Records With $195M 3-Day

Sup Forums really though that a bunch of pale obese virgins could compete with the power of BBC?
Disney will be releasing their figures any minute, but industry estimates are indicating a $195.5M three-day for Marvel’s Black Panther and a $227M 4-day. That four-day is a wild number, some have it as low as $222M and others well north of $230M. Saturday raked in $66.4M.

Other urls found in this thread:

fabiusmaximus.com/2018/02/18/review-of-the-black-panther/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awful lot of white guilt and social justice warrioring in this country.

Fuck off Macedonian larper.

What next, you're going to tell me that America has been the biggest country in the world to spread SJW propaganda?
Kek

Numbers are faked, don't care

Yeah it will do well. The movie was fine. People freaking out about it just pushed normies to see it.

25% when?

it was literally never a thing though, Sup Forums just had some WE WUZ bantz, there was no organized or any effort really to fuck with it, the studio used alternative marketing since its cheaper.

>hurrr literal nazis are trying to tank this film
>white guilters and WE WUZZZIES have to see to, We'll show them!

fake news

still has to get 400 mil just to break even

isn't this the passion of the christ equivalent movie for nigs and sjws? not surprising.

Only a nigger

40% of the audience on opening weekend was black. The second weekend drop off is gonna be massive.

Leave it to niggers and leftists to make a we wuz movie. The only time a nigger society can look successful is in fiction.

>still has to get 400 mil just to break even
It will make it. It's illegal not to like the movie.

>Not even 200m in the first few days
Weakest Marvel movie to date, this is worse than the second thor movie.

They clearly should stop with this post colonialism exploitation of the black consumer and must redistribute 25% to help the blacks.

Also, we need more alt right movies.

Good. I hope it becomes the most popular movie of all time. WTF are (((they))) thinking? Please, keep putting out movies that promote a black ethnostate.

>>first weekend already halfway there
>>weekend isn't even over

Dude, you white faggots are BTFO'd

Dude if they clear 200m on the first week, then it'll probably earn 800m overall. It'll be the new Passion of the Christ. Obscenely lucrative disproportionate to its quality.

lol niggers don't pay to see movies

They kept going on about a 170m+ opening domestic and 130m+ international. Now they celebrate making at best 70 million below that.

>blacks don't have money, dey gotta steal in da hood
But also
>black panther breaks box office records because of the power of blacks

Or another line you hear:
>America is a racist country, it's never been more recuse than now
But also
>a nearly all-black movie about a niche superhero made by a Jew to appease violent black militants can gross record-breaking numbers
Can't pick both, leftist scum.

All tickets paid with welfare checks earned by white American citizens.

>Can't pick both, leftist scum.

They can though. That's literally been their strategy for decades now.

Your post prove you didn't see the movie

It's a sjw movie, basically, wakanda open its border at the end of the movie
The antagonist is a black supremacist
The protagonist a isolationist who start slowly to be open to open border and abandon his isolationism

Moral of the story, isolationism is bad, extremism is bad, openness is good

Looking forward to going into work tomorrow and constantly being asked if I saw this CGI shitfest.

I was dragged to see the new Star War, and I'm still very upset about it. I encourage everybody to just avoid watching this sort of shit. Even if you think it's free, you still pay some kind of price whenever you watch this Jewish shit.

Three aspects of Wakanda are of special interest.
First, Wakanda has no visible gender polarization. You could randomly assign a men or women to each role in the film without changing the script — excerpt for the names and titles (this is common in modern films). Even the Black Panther. In the comic his sister Shuri becomes the Black Panther and Queen.

Second, Wakanda it picks its ruler by combining two primitive and proven ineffective methods — hereditary and by combat. Western monarchies demonstrate the folly of hereditary monarchies. The film demonstrates the folly of choosing the best killer as ruler. I lost my ability to suspend disbelief during the big challenge scene, wondering why the people of Wakanda were so stupid. Perhaps the film is a cautionary parable of the West: advanced technologically with dysfunctional politics.

Third, Wakanda is run in many respects along alt-right lines. Below is a summary. See more about this here.

fabiusmaximus.com/2018/02/18/review-of-the-black-panther/

So how many tourists will be in various African countries in the coming weeks looking for 'Wakanda'?

WAKANDA ISNT REAL

BLACK PANTHER IS A COMIC BOOK CHARACTER

I'm actually from Ukraine.

Thats a lot of welfare those jews tricked your people out of.

No, they decided to help the poor nogs in their own communities.

It was pretty good. If you whine about a movie because of your politics, it's time to grow up.

Wakanfa didn't open its borders you nitwit, confirmed for not having seen it

Sage

>Marvel movies are the highest grossing movies in general.
>Disney is the biggest company in the world.
>There's a shitload of people in africa.
>No one was pandering to them.

If I was racist I'll feel like a retard as this very moment.

>Numbers are faked, don't care
Every screening is sold out here in the white part of canadaland. In some american theaters over half the available screens are showing panther and stilk selling out.

You can argue the politics of why its happening but you cant really deny its massive success. Weekends over $200 million are easy to verify yourself by simply driving by the theater and seeing how busy it is. Panther is the only movie playing besides a few "literally who?" Films.

This movie will come and go, but Wakanda will never become a reality.

Stay woke, muh chimps