Do you ever wonder why it seems like black people can never get ahead?

Do you ever wonder why it seems like black people can never get ahead?
m.liveleak.com/view?i=cf8_1518958024

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=cf8_1518958024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are they destroying it?

They're niggers

I like this meme

I'm guessing they either want the components to sell or that there is some sort of energy facility that they work at and see these panels as a threat.

>destroy inventions of the whites
>filmed on iPhone and uploaded to the internet
fantastic

So after doing some research it turns out that those solar grid's electrical currents are powered directly into the homes of whites. So its seems the colored cousins want whites to leave their land by removing their commodities first. This is also a group that have desires to live without electricity and any "white man" contemporary technology, which in seems retarded but thats the way they want it.

tldr; turns out the browns are destroying the solar grids that power the homes and business of whites living in their land. they want whites gone along with their technology.

Evil white inventions so they destroy them

Fucking retarded. They could've used those

Nice source you got there. I'm convinced.

Looks like some sort of Indian land dispute t.b.h. There is enough legitimate nigger shenanigans going around, no need to make shit up.

are they?
the last one in the picture looks like a POO
where is this?

Exactly, they could kick out the whiteys and then use the solar panels for themselves

That's what I would do if I was in a race war and wanted to kick out an enemy race

How about simply unplugging them and rolling the panels to their village?
If this is a land dispute, then stealing is better than destroying. IMHO that would be the only legitimate reason to go berserk. If they have gotten fucked by a company stealing their farm lands.
But every panel is worth around 2 prime quality acres in whatever shithole country this happened in.

Nope already know

>don't want technology
They drove there on a motorcycle and are using a smartphone.
Also, they used a hammer.
If they walked, used a rock, and drew a drawing in the sand with their ducks, OK.
Total hypocrites.

Honestly lads, why do they just destroy everything?

Where was this?

It's all so tiresome...

She dun burnt the ape coal

>live around niggers
>have valuable stuff
>leave it unprotected and easily accessible
>think it won't get vandalized or stolen
They deserved it tbqh

It’s a legit question though, is it hardwired in their DNA just to larp about as kings whilst doing literally fuck all other then ruin everything?

Somebody needs to dispatch reinforcements to Helios 1 stat

Checked senpai.

Because you allow it you stupid faggot.

>le sad wojak meme with honest question XD

If your dog shit all over the floor, do you ask the same thing or boot outside? Honestly XD, kill yourself.

I mean, this has been well-enough documented. It’s a legit, if silly, question.

Probably some superstition
>"since dey white put da panels my back hurts , mah neigbur say head hurts da white man are making da spirits angry "

>>live around niggers
>>have valuable stuff
>>leave it unprotected and easily accessible
>shoot niggers when they touch your shit

genesis_of_wakanda.webm

Sorry, what?

Again, sorry, what? How does that answer anything?

I would not even be mad if they used these free-gibs technologies, instead, they act like fucking monkeys and destroy millions dollar worth equipment without any good reason.

Which just proves the point that blacks are worse than animals and humans.

>sorry what
>evading this hard

I am calling you a faggot desperate for (yous) while are people are being wiped out. And now you make it worse with your pretending of not knowing what I am getting at when I clearly am stating your lack of killing niggers is why do they do this shit. This isn't difficult to follow, but you are more interested in yourself than the topic that made you ask the question which is nigger-tier, but for White people.

they seem like they're under the influence
their shaman has some really good shit going on

>So after doing some research it turns out...

it turns out girls ass!

What's ridiculous is that white still think they can civilize these primitives.

How to trade cheap with Africans:

- Cut off all aid to them. No more medicines, no more clean water technology, nothing
- Great die off ensues
- With no technology, all white build infrastructure will crumble and disappear
- They revert back to an even more primitive stage
- Go back to Africa and start trading colored glass beads for diamonds, and uranium, and whatever else we need, and that they have available
- Africans will be happy

>filename

>implying arabs in the north wouldn't take a chance as soon as they would smell weakness and colonize the whole africa

Those panels are draining the energy of the sun. If they don't destroy them, eventually the sun will be consumed and it will be night forever.

>projection
I’m asking why are they so violent and why do you destroy and ruin everything? You’ve got to understand your enemy first you moron.

Does it even matter? Unless the electricity from the panels is being used to torture them physically (doubtful) then what good reason could they possibly have for destroying millions of dollars of solar panels, which are generating electricity in what appears to be a hostile environment (I.e. not the kind of place you would expect to have an abundance of natural resources)

Who needs a country that has electricity when you can sell that transformer oil for $40?

Looks like some arab nigger mutts.

Nah, the Arabs have nothing but absolute contempt for Africans.

Looks like BlackPanther may have some good parts after all.
Much Wakanda technological marvel. Kek

can we meme this to be a conspiracy? after flat earth being a thing - this is the next logical step

they are upset because white men are taking over black land and placing those hideous solar panels on african land.

They know that solar panels cause global warming by increasing the albedo of the Earth

I really hope that the S. African niggers really go for the shoot and try to genocide all the boers and then... Something goes terribly wrong, something happen.
Trump go insane and decide to intervene or Putin decide that would be good for his own agenda to help the white men in S. Africa.

This african niggers really deserve to lose, and lose badly like ever before.

Search inside yourself senpai the answer was in front of your face all along.

The Chinese are taking over in Africa pal.

Are they redpilled?

Well they're setting themselves up to lose based on what happened in Rhodesia.

>says the white guy.

I was thinking maybe because of thousands of years of being in an environment where it kill or be killed, no chance to grow crops, no stuff to make buildings they incapability of functioning in society is natural to them. That good enough theory?

If thats Africa the panels most likely belong to the Chinese
So they will hunt those nigs down

Look up the Chinese in Africa then lard arse.

This is just like the stupid white people who go to Haiti to build them free shit, they strip it all down and sell it as raw materials here the first chance they get.

I think that whoever did it was probably more happy to break it than I'm sad to lose it. The total happiness in the world increased. So whatever.

I can fap to this!

so i can read the white man's propaganda?

invented by chinese. Iphones aren't white.

what?
why?

suuuuure

According to /pol, technology is evil, so they are doing the right thing.

Much like our devil white skin, solar panels were created specifically to steal photonic energy from the sun and deprive the earth. Black have harmonious melanoid cells which reflect back rays and enrich the environment.

#Woke #WhiteAreAlien #WhiteDevils #Colonists

They’re trying to steal the copper wiring

What if it was produced in India?

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=cf8_1518958024
why they dont steal?, at least that would make some sense

*decrease

>no chance to grow crops
South Africa amd Rhodesia where called the bread baskets of africa at one point. Food literally grows on trees all over africa. A competant people would have no problem growing crops there.
A people that pride themselves in destroying everything that was left for them, however, well thats a different matter.

Sup Forums never said that.

What the fuck are going on about?

unibomber gets praised a lot of times here you newfag

>set up charitable foundation for building solar panels to produce giganigs of electricity
>raise millions to support foundation
>pay no taxes as government loves niggers
>buy low quality ping pong tables from china
>assemble ping pong tables wrapped with plastic wrap in wakenda
>kangz destroy "solar panels" leaving no evidence of your fraud
>keep rest of money donated, maybe even give some to warlords for teh lulz

EZ PZ m8, most fun you can have in a desolate wasteland

environment plays a role. So does socialization. But the real lynchpin is genetics. This will happen no matter the advancements, handouts and leg-ups are provided for a group of hominids that don’t seem to be biologically motivated to improve/evolve. My .02 is this is an eternal thing. It’s just the way of the world. Naturally higher-level hominids have the heightened capacity for empathy so, as the road to hell is paved with good intentions, we wind up telling these poor beings they can do and be whatever. They can achieve! But history and science bear out a different conclusion. Only an ignorant or scheming being would toss this conclusion aside and continue their efforts.

thats not africa thats india or bangladesh or some other south asian country. fucking idiots all of you

My thought too.

>Food literally grows on trees all over africa.
Not on an industrial level, hence why when the whites came, they could actually feed Africa on a larger scale. Even though those whites were just plain evil, right?

I’m on board with this.

that'll happen anyway in about 10 billion years, don't tell the niggers though

What's up Tariq

lack of long term thinking , in whites most of short term thinking whites got killed in strong winters.
Except for italians ,greeks and spanish , which is why latin america can mantain a civilization but short term thinking eventually gains and destroys everything and the society resurrects again.

In the case of africans there was not strong seasons forcing long term thinking , hispanics and italians are europeans with medium term thinking due to mid winters.
Arabs are violent because islam favors the most violent breeding more , on top of that the rivers caused dry years in the islamic areas causing more war and violence.

>as the road to hell is paved with good intentions
God, yes, absolutely. Explains Europe and the migrant crisis. You bring third world people, you get third world problems. Their DNA largely due to genetics is based on handouts, hence why they are all mostly dependent on the government.

>
>Because you allow it you stupid faggot.
>>le sad wojak meme with honest question XD
>If your dog shit all over the floor, do you ask the same thing or boot outside? Honestly XD, kill yourself.

So if you live anywhere on the planet with these niggers, it's your fault?

How about YOU kys moron.
just another "wiser than you" faggot trying to sound all hard by shitting up the message boards.

Interesting. So what's deficient in our language/thinking when Eskimos have over 40 words to define "snow"..?

>Sup Forums is 1 person

And then the next day they will riot because there is no electricity

They are going to sell the wiring inside and minerals

The in fact looks like Indians or Pakistani

Just as a reference. Each panel costs ~$300 new, say $150 in second hand value. Filling up a two wheeler, a single person could walk away with 900$ worth of second hand solar panels. In Kenya, that is equivalent of 0.5-1.5 acres of prime farmland.
That man with a hammer and his wife could come away from the adventure with enough money to buy 3 acres of prime farmland, with crops growing already.
This is just so.. beyond retarded.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=cf8_1518958024
>ive never seen a black person work so hard before

Lost

thanks google

holy shit

dey opresed buy whitie

because its far easier than creating something

Why does any primitive animal do anything? You can't expect them to have sapient behavioral patterns when they lack sapience.