Those are the members of the Groping Club. Say something nice about them!

Those are the members of the Groping Club. Say something nice about them!

How does a groping club work? Do they just get groped all day? Do they do the groping? Is it just groping research?

It's a club where you grope for fun new experiences and things to do, duh.

They ride subways and grope middle-aged salarymen.

Donchiki Donchiki Donchiki

Is the spin-off worth watching?

Yeah. It didn't win me over immediately but the mixed improv sections are gold, with the new seiyuu floundering around trying to figure out what they're supposed to do and the Tesagures kind of prodding them along. Season 2 is still the best though imo

The werewolf ep and the amusement park eps are pretty good.

It's actually better than S1-S2 even though the Purupurun Charm members drag down the average.

Oh you're in for a treat. Especially when the polar opposite seiyuu finally face off each other.

>karin ogino experiences an awkward silence for the first time in her life
this hit me hard

It was refreshing from your typical laugh it off or retort response. For once we see a serious type person digging more into the nonsense she's spouting that she never had to explain other than for laughs.

The parallel universe revelation really fucked with me, even if it was just a gag.

These are some of my favourite episodes in all of anime. The end to the yuriwolves episode could not have been more perfect and I was honestly in pain from laughing at Ogino Karin's terror screaming in the haunted house sequence.

GONDOLA GONDOLA GONDOLA

Ah, dragon.

As far as i remember half of it is pretty boring while the rest is as good or better than the original

H-HEY girls!... Looking v-very 3D today h-huh? Nice polygons.

The spinoff was great.
Much like the original tesagure, the new seiyuus struggled getting their feet and making the most of the format, but they got it soon enough.
Ignore all the scripted stuff though, no one watches tesagure for scripted stuff.

I've still got a few more toilets on the way.

If I recall, Yua's VA gave her shit for that again in the commentary track.

>commentary track
NANI

All the BD episodes have audio commentaries with two members of the cast. S3 had a Tesaguri-bu track and a Purupurun Charm track per episode, and then I think episode 12 had another one with staff as well? I've only watched the Tesagure-bu S3 ones so far.
They're pretty great. The best combination is Nishi Asuka and Ogino Karin: they talk shit the whole way through, do stupid voices and overall just have a great time.

They can grope me anytime ;)

Good thing Aoi jumped into the Absolute Territory.

Are we going to see the rise of MMD anime?

Looking a little flat for a groping club

I'm surprised this isn't a thing in real life. I mean Japan has blowjob parlors and shit, so why not a metro line that specializes in female-on-male groping?

There probably is somewhere. I'm certain I've heard of bars that simulate the experience of groping women for male patrons.

>blowjob parlors
You mean....gloryholes? Aren't those almost always gay?

Its called a pinsaro, fag

>groping club
あたらしい!

This series sounds so comfy for the VAs.
Just go into a recording room, shoot the shit for a while, and let's make an anime out of that!

blowjob parlors are a thing, it's not a gloryhole.

but blowjob parlors a shit when compared to nuru massage. if you've never tried it, find a place near you and experience heaven.

Why can't this show have a dozen seasons

I can't watch SoL unless it's ad-libbed now.