Dating a Jewish gf for a year

>Dating a Jewish gf for a year
>She says "it would make me really happy if you circumcised for me"

Should I end it Sup Forums?

>dating a jewish gf for a year

yes

Yes. Jewish females are the real villians. Brides of the watchers.

Tell her it's not part of your religion but you'll do it if she does it too.

> Become a jew so my parents approve

Time to drop.

I'm dating a super liberal Jew for ny. It's horrific. I must have a fetish for intellectual pain.

If she would pay for surgeon. Kikes are greedy so they wont pay..

ahahaha
god bless you dear canadian :,)

Based leaf..
But yes, tell her to go first.

Get over the religious difference if you like the girl that shit doesnt matter.
Dont get forced into anything though, you were born who you were and you'll only ever change for yourself or god.

That's rough. Ideally your parents wouldn't have been so shitty and did this for you when it was quick and easy. Now as an adult, due to your terrible parents, you will need to endure a horrible procedure.

I say do it. No pain no gain. Your dick will be glorious.

You should make her grow a dick then circumcise her for saying that

I think dating jew is enough. Cut your dick for her? Are you crazy?

> t. Schlomo

> Offering your foreskin to our god will enable you to join the tribe

what she actually meant

Tell the dumb bitch it would make us all proud if she stopped ignoring the new testament and accepted Christ

THIS

Text and pics OP

Fuck no nigger. That's a 1/3 of the nerves in your dick.

Besides, the ZOG is gettin' long in the tooth.

tell her you will if she gets her clitoris removed

>should I end it
100%

She was surprised I knew so much about Jews when we met but she doesn't know it's because I browse Sup Forums

did you see the shameless episode where the teen boy gets circed for his black gf and then she starts cheating on him and becomes a slut?

I mentioned marriage and I think she's getting serious and expects me to convert to your religion

What do Shlomo?

Everything about circumcision aside, you should never, EVER change yourself for a woman. Nothing dries up pussies like a turbulent personality.

Marry her. Jewish woman make great mothers and wives. Just don't get your dick cut.

if the average polack was given the choice to be a Jewish Israeli I bet they would take it. There's your religious ethnostate with 3.1 fertility right there

it's not like most people here actually have a real connection with their 'people'

Hell No! I'm in the US where the circ rate is much higher and every girl I've been with has never had a problem with me being natural, infact they love intact

whatcha doin there, rabbi?

I dated a Jewish chick, and she had no problem with my uncircumcised penis, lolllololololol....I don't think they really care. Although, if you marry a Jewish woman, and have a son, she will want to circumcise him because that is what a Jew is supposed to do.

>Should I end it Sup Forums?
Yeah mate, kill yourself.

Don't do it. St.Paul says that if you get circumcised you are obligated to follow all the Jew rules.

>it

is that her pronoun?

congrats on becoming a jew cuck

Do it OP.

Take those sons of bitches down from the inside

>Trying to get outsiders to take your women
You are a depraved people.

this
-1 future jew

No nigga

Tell her only if she gets circumcised first, fair is fair.

Tell her to get her's clipped first and then dump her.

Yeah, well his city is full of Somalis

>Just don't get your dick cut.

I'm Swedish/French, no Jewish heritage.

Is it a really bad idea to do it? I'm not enthusiastic

that is lie. like allways.

"It would make me really happy if you weren't a jew."

Tell her it would make you really happy if she underwent female circumcision for you.

From her reaction you'll understand why you should end it.

Assuming you are not a kike youself, since you are using a memeflag.
Dump her O N T H E S P O T.

No.

She’s just gonna leave you anyway with a mutilated dick

Well when you exclusively pound boipussy...

My God man this woman just asked you to cut a portion of your dick off any you are trying to normalize it

You're just a host to make a jew baby.

You will have no say whether your child will be cut.

Don't cut your foreskin unless you have a medical issue. If she won't marry you because you won't cut your dick skin, then maybe move on.

Of course it's a fucking stupid idea.

1) say goodbye to fapping without lubricant
2) say goodbye to sensitivity (sex becomes less enjoyable)
3) say goodbye to your pride (literally mutilating yourself for a girl)
4) it's a slippery slope. First, it's "only" circumcision. Next, you have to convert. Then, you have to accept the 'other men in her life', because that would make her 'rally happy'.

End it. Seriously.

Best solution.
Also, talk about shit test...

>dating any girl for 1+ years

Yes, it's time to end it, whether you snip your dick or not (don't, leave it to the kikes)

yes, if she coverts to Islam

Tell her you'll think about it if she gets a labioplasty, then dump her.

If you love her enough then get your weiner skinned.

Born in Israel myself but parents are Russian. Absolutely fucking not user, even my parents refused circumcision for me...but the Israeli government kept pushing that shit on them for 2 years after my birth. I am eternally thankful for their choice.

>can you cut off part of your body for me goyfriend

>shit that never happened
Are you even sliding with this shitpost?

good goy

Tell her you'll only agree to circumcise if she agrees to have her clitoris removed.
Then leave her anyway.

lmfao

This.

Yes. End it all.

this

>b-b-uh b-being a smelly fucking virgin for years
>blablabla some reddit-type shit blabla
>"g-gh should I d-do?"
yes OP, off yourself

A good leaf post?

I've must've used a wrong meme spell and end up in bizarro Sup Forums or something

Why would she ask you to circumcise? Just being circumcised doesn't make you Jewish. If she did, she'd ask you to straight up convert. So yeah either you made this up or you got some serious body hygiene issues OP

I'll tell you this once and only once.
Don't ever get in your head to marry a jew and retain your faith, especially when jewry is a pseudo-matriarchy. Today is circumcision, tomorrow is conversion, so ponder on where you want to head with your life.

say yes but you need to get circumcised too.

Gdamn

> Jewish woman make great mothers and wives.

Ha, more like ball busting emasculating irrational emotionally cold harridans.

t. user with a half-Jew mother

One for one
Get the circumcision if she gets FGM
Why r u even dating a Jewess?

Tell her you'll do it if she gets a female circumcision too

>implying amerimutts aren't already circumcised

>1 post by this ID
ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

top kek

i bet shes secretly sipping soy and fluoride into your meals, slowly domiciling the rebellious goyim..

Rolling

In what way does the Israeli government get involved? Annual dick inspections.

Fucking hilarious.
Remember to reference the term "meat curtains" in the conversation.

Do you know how many governments tried to stop us from doing brit milah? If it didn't stop under the Greeks, Romans, Nazis or Communists, it's not gonna stop there either

Yes, but not because of any of this. KYS so we have on less fag in the world.

This seems like the right thread for this.
>Ask about someones view on interracial marriage
>I watched a video about how white women can't really understand the same feelings a black man can with their culture, racism, etc.
>Get the following response
>"More than 50% of crimes are committed by black people"
>"Less than 15% of America is black"
>"As a result, some black people get stopped by the police, because they look like the vast majority of crime"
>"This is intensified by the culture of hip-hop"
>"Hip-hop is popular among black people"
>"This profiling makes black people look more stupid if they aren't criminals"
>"This has NOTHING to do with race."
>"Police officers don't stop black men randomly. That's a waste of time. You get fired for being unproductive."
>"Yes, it's annoying, but that's it."
>"70% of black mother's don't have a partner."
>"That also has nothing to do with skin colour."
>"Sorry, that's 50% of murders. Not crime."
>"Sorry, my boyfriend is mansplaining this to me."
>"He says, the experience of one person does not equal the experience of a group based on skin colour."
>"I don't know. He was being a dick about this statement. He said I should talk less and ask you more questions to convince you to be red pilled."
>"Convince me of what?"
>"That black people don't experience things that white people don't."
What the fuck did I just walk into.

Also, if she does it break up with her afterwards.

Just say no thanks and keep dating her.
You will never be accepted as a goyim no matter how many hoops you jump through, understand?

source on this webm?

>Meet pretty jewess girls
>Immediately call them out as jews
>They are impressed and flattered
>Think I must be jewish or have great knowledge/respect for jews
>Don't realize it's because I have been training for my dream job as an official jew spotter in the Fourth Reich

Nice try Schlomo. We know about your little kosher loophole. If the goyim cucks you the kid is still jewish.

I had to get circumcised in my early 20's and the loss of sensitivity thing is BS.

I like Circumsized Dicks.

run.

Nooo.
Stay with her.

>It would make me really happy if you mutilated your genitals for me gentile

What the actual fuck is wrong with Jews? Who fucking asks their partner to get a major cosmetic surgery, much less one on their sex organs?

Yeah it was a very random moment and Sup Forums memes briefly flashed before my eyes that I'm dating a foreskin collector. I forgot to mention her family is very well off in my country and they own a large engineering firm. I've never met them but I suppose I'll be having this conversation if I ever meet them.

How does having sex with no foreskin feel like? Any mutts here to answer?

I think it's because she's used to dating all Jews before me and I was her first non-jew, she's not mental or anything

they can't compare it to non foreskin sex

My advice is to tell her you don't get the circumcision but you join their tribe

All of Asia

You're going to be the only Goy in that family, retard.

I've never had a foreskin save for the first few minutes of my life, so I wouldn't know. Pic related.

But anyone who asks you to fucking mutilate your genitals for them is fucked up. How would she feel if you ask her to get a fucking boob job and pierce her nipples? It's not something that's OK to ask of your partner.