What does Sup Forums think of tsundere characters?

What does Sup Forums think of tsundere characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_a_lie_is_not_told_it_cannot_become_yuri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're absolute shit most of the time, and a cancer to the harem genre. Luckily, the industry is finally starting to move away from them.

Also, in before the delusional tsunderefag spewing his usual buzzwords.

Everyday until you like it, THK.

>Taiga
>good tsundere

And there he is, everyone.

>notice best girl in the picture (kirino) is on the bad side
>realize this guy obviously has shit taste
>notice asuka on a tsundere chart
>realize not only does he have shit taste but he doesnt even know what a tsundere is

>Kirino, Mine, Shana, Asuka
>bad
No.

I don't understand why Taiga is on the good side.

They're the best dere archetype when done right. The mediocre ones can still be good with proper execution.

>Eri, Shana, Hina, Louise, Shion, Naru, Mine, Kirino
They should be on the right. The hell is wrong with you?

Here's the answer to all and any autistic matter.

>Yuuji

I don't remember Yuuji being tsundere, maybe awkward.

Tsundere is a miracle of the universe that Japan has ever made. Bonus if the MC is tsundere too.

He's kuudere

This.

Tsunderes are cute

I'm glad Erina is getting the recognition she deserves.

I wouldn't say Shampoo is a tsundere.

They are the most distinctive and popular type of characters to come across in anime, manga, light novels, and games within this relevant and related industry. Also the most diverse and arguably the most complex in nuances among the numerous and continously expanding variations that exist.

The best one.

Tsundere and tsunbaka are the best.

All tsundere are shit.
tsundere is just another term for a bitch.
Glad that for now they are straying away from the tsundere cliche. Let it die soon.

Erina-sama a best

asuka is not a tsundere by any means.

>a girl who gradually warms up to you is a bitch
Okay then.

Tsunderes don't really warm up as much as they cool down from having constant eruptions. It's better to not get burned in the first place.

>Accidentally touches a part of her body
>Punches the mc
>A friend did something wrong
>Blames the MC, gets punched
>MC is on the right
>Punches the MC anyway
>MC saves the tsudnere bitch
>still gets punched
>MC says "thank you"
>Bitch be like "I didn't do it for you b-baka!"
>MC gets punched
>Too many to fill this up I will be making a book

Tell me more about how tsundere bitches aren't a bitch and the worst.

Yes she is you fucking retard

>Himedere aren't the same Tsundere
>tfw people fanboys over Erina and doesn't even what she is

Crab and Math are the two best tsundere of all time.

>Sayoran
>good
So whoever do these charts don't even watch anime yet come here to talk shit about anime? So the rumors were true.

She's technically a tsundere but only towards the food Soma makes, that's where she goes full dere when she eats it but is tsun to admit it's delicious.

Not all tsundere are like that. See this

>Watches shows with shit tsundere and tries to typecast all of them
>Remfag
It all comes together.

>Toradora is a good show
>Taiga still a shit
>Used Rem for the meme
>Not even a Rem fan
>Automatically thinks I'm a Remfag
Tell me more about how and why you're retarded?

Can I report someone for being too stupid?

Pinnacle of tsunderes right here.

Yes.

>Tfw a tsunderefag get triggered so bad he calls for back up

Fuck You Miserable Shit

>ESL-kun
All the usual shitposters are now here.

More trolling than OP's.

That cunt of shampoop isn't a tsundere

the only good tsundere

shut up fuck off remfag

I love all of them. Tsundere are love. Tsundere are life.

>Not shitty tsundere
>Shitoge

Aren't the bad tsundere just tsun tsun with no dere?

And you are the same
Pathetic, Miserable, Unhappy, Stupid, Idiot, Autistic, Retarded, Ignorant, Hypocrite, Hater Faggot with Shit Taste

stay mad onoderafag or marikafag

Nowadays tsundere simply means violent psychopath.
Can be interesting characters if done right, though that's extremely rare.

The stupidity when someone doesn't read the the comment thread.

OP chart design is shit

Nisekoi is shit all together. Wtf are you saying?

What is a tsunderefag? A tsundere only magic is the change from tsun to dere, there's nothing else and nobody would ever say "I like it because tsundere", being a "tsunderefag" is an impossibility.

>not posting the best tsundere

All the characters in the top are garbage compared to Hana.

yes was a shit, and?
>remfag believes be the winner
Pathetic

What does tsundere even fucking means anymore.

Is Maki a good tsundere? What about Nico?

Shit Taste Fag as Fuck

Haruhi isn't even a tsundere.

Maki is a good tsundere, nico is still a child but she is top tier

>shitrina chick from shitty cooking manga
>good in any way
What type of garbage shit hole do you live in where your ideal girl is a spoiled rich brat who would go out of her way to try and deny some fuckers education who she doent even know?

tsunshit

Maybe not best, but she's up there.

You're retarded. Here I'll guide you to where it is you illiterate fuck,

The true classic of tsundere example.

If you find violent tsun to be an acceptable part of a relationship, you are a tsunderefag.

Why wouldn't that be acceptable?

Your butt must be extremely sensitive and projective as fuck.

Because well-adjusted people don't hit people they like.

>can't handle cute and comical violence
Soccer mom pls go.

>well-adjusted
>in fictional anime
You're joking, right?

It's not cute anymore when they send people flying or bring out horse whips.

Why would a violent bipolar bitch be any less annoying just because it's anime? If you're going to go for 2D, there's no reason to accept 3DPD behavior like that.

You obviously know nothing of Asian culture.

Tsundere is a mistake. Must be the most cancerous thing brought upon by the nips for their character. People liking tsundere are just reatarded masochists who likes women to handle them. Betas.

Knowing the difference between 3D and 2D is the first thing you learn and understand. Are you seriously going to ask stupid questions like that?

>Shana
>Bad Tsundere
>Literally grows as a character to the point that she is no longer a tsundere at the end of the series.

Stop.

The ideal women in Asian culture are demure housewives (i.e yamato nadeshiko), actually. Stronk womyn bitches like tsunderes are the polar opposite of that.

Source? Ended up getting a hentai gender bender series instead.

>Knowing the difference between 3D and 2D is the first thing you learn and understand.
Exactly. In a dimension of ideal women, there's no reason to put up with abusive bitches unless you're a masochist, and then the dere just gets in the way.

You're dumb. That's like saying emotionless, autistic, batshit insane, frigid cold, or super infatuated 2D girls are all bad because IRL they're annoying and not cute. There's a clear difference and if you don't get it by now then it means you're new.

Why is someone allowed to be so fucking stupid? The only good thing is that you leave without a doubt the kind of people that shitpost about tsunderes, if we can call one or two guys "people".

>stronk womyn
Fuck this, i'll report you and see if god exists.

but user Akane is a classic tsundere.

No, most of those other than the batshit insane (which is basically what tsunderes are) actually have some kind of appeal IRL too. Tsundere is the only personality so bizarre and irrational that people had to make up a completely new word in order to push it.

>e-everyone but me is one person!
Sure thing. Not like tsunderes haven't been constantly bashed everywhere for decades due to how insufferable they are.

If you think they have some kind of appeal in IRL, but the bitchy/abusive girl that warms later somehow doesn't? It's clearly as day you're biased. Yandere or yangire are batshit insane, tsundere are not. Cure your ignorance please.

That's literally a battered wife syndrome you have there if you think a violent partner is acceptable.

>Haruhi
>Tsundere
But she's not...

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_a_lie_is_not_told_it_cannot_become_yuri

>garbage
>Eri
>Hakua
>Hinagiku
I return that word right back to you.

Not anywhere near being the same thing in 2D. You're reaching.

Asian in general and not just one of nips' one ideal version. In Asia drama and literature, the violent heroine who gets into agruments and fights with the MC at the beginning and later turn into lovers is as old as dirt. For Japan, there are generations of people who are sick and tired of living a slave life to society after high school. Always polite and submissive and meek with the same routine that devour their life. This is why the concept of otaku has become a liberating phenomenon that allows people to escape from reality by consuming entertainment, hobbies, or a belief founded in anime/manga/games/LN/etc to break away from normal society. The rise of tsundere's ever growing permeating popularity that contrasts yamato nadeshiko is a factor in all that.

would change shitty taiga for that girl from sao

Second post best post.

This ngga. Nobody likes doormats or bitches in real life. But in fiction where realism is stretched and distorted, they can be appealing and likable because authors are literally capable of pandering to people's fetishes in a safe and flawless fantasy without ugly aspects founded in reality.