Aikatsu & Pripara Thread

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of idles.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mynavi.jp/news/2017/08/09/214/
twitter.com/MGCL_littlegirl/status/891081198528741380/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ako will confess her love to Kirara next episode.

I want to lick Lala's cute feet!

Very fine image, but can you please make a version without Ajimi in it? Thank you in advance.

I know you're memeing but at this point I don't see any possible resolution to their rivalry but her swallowing her pride and accepting to work for FuwaFuwa Dream. Which would be fine since only cat is ever written and developed realistically anyway.

No.

Okay. Is your image free (as in libre) software? Can I please have the source code so I can release my own modified version?

It's not even mine.

I always thought Fuwari was cute.

>Molly fantasy

It returns at last!!!

I mean do you have the .psd or whatever file you used for the thread image?
Saying "sure, just reverse engineer it lol" is not the same thing as providing source code.

Wait a minute Subaru's favorite fruit really is banana.

>news.mynavi.jp/news/2017/08/09/214/
A few pieces of new merch.

Something about Fuwari gave me the impression of someone hanging on to their sanity by a fraying thread

I'm actually autistic enough to save .psd's of mundane things.
But not this time, because I didn't do it.
twitter.com/MGCL_littlegirl/status/891081198528741380/photo/1

>Dudes liking bananas
That's just gay.

Okay, thanks.
>cute devil smiling serenely as her head is crushed by Aprican beast's jaws
Nice image.

I stopped watching PP when subs got stalled right before she was introduced, so I know nothing about her, but it's always disappointed me that everyone calls her the most boring character since she looks like the cutest. Once the final sub gap is closed I'll finally watch PP again and see what she's like.

The problem with Fuwari is how she was super boring on her own cour, but then in the climax one she became a better character.

>filename
omoshirokunai ja nai
Fuwari's okay, probably one of my least favourites from the main cast but not Nao levels of "why is she in the show?"
I think she works best with Hibiki once Hibiki's story is developed more.
Do you mean when they're fully complete? Because there's no gap in subs: 1-129 are complete.

It's her excess of awareness and lack of emotion.

She's cute, just not the cutest because she's stuck in a show where everyone is cute. The sub gap is already closed.

Yeah I mean when everything to the end of season 3 is complete because I still don't trust they'll be finished by the time I get there if I start now.

Just watch it, it isn't like the moonrunes of PP are hard.

[catchphrases overlapping]

Makes me wonder why Naisho bothered to sub PP when they were already fed up midway through RL.

RIP Aoi next couple episodes

>Omoshiroi/odayaka janai!
>UN!

Catchphrases really get me going!

purishuu~

Minna doroita
Minna hibipoyo

She's so sexy.

90% of it is as easy as most kids' anime, but 9% of it is moderately difficult (Aroma, Shion, Hibiki, Chiri) and the remaining 1% is Ajimi dialogue.

Sexier than Kokoro and Lala?

Well Yuka have qt boobs and a nice ass.

Yes.

Super idol!

Literally me

Ucchan>Yuka

Nozomi >>>>>>>>> Yuuka

FUREE FUREE, THIS IS ORIGAMI

Dumb ayy poster.

It's true.

I'll fuckin' wreck you mate

What's so great about Nozomi anyway?

She wears a tie.

That little girls hate her.

But why?

Literally everything.

Because she was a dick to Kokoro when they first met.

Doki ;_;

Wasurenai ;_;

Kokoro obviously forgave her, so why little girls can't I don't know.

Yes, we are.

LALA THE MURDERER

Lala is for bullying.

Lala is for Non

Incest is wrong.

Something seems different about this Mirei, but she's definitely better for some reason.

I managed to obtained a set of the Korean magnet dolls I posted the other day. Naturally this was the first thing that had to be done. Now they just need to make another set with Hikari in it.

>Fairilu magic can't be used to harm
>this rule doesn't apply to jewel flash
>baddies got lasered by Mecha-Labra
Freaking awesome.

Crossovers were a great idea!

Post Nozomi wearing Kokoro's outfit.

Cute. The show actually doing this when?

I would hope soon but I'm not getting the impression they're interested in it. If there was a Cocotama who's power switched people's outfits it could be highly entertaining.

That sounds like a very meaningless power in-universe, though.

If you used it on a mannequin or an outfit hanging in a closet it would make changing clothes easier

I want to fuck Lala.

That sounds like it should have lewd potential.

Hikari in the mouth.
Nozomi in the butt.
Kokoro in the vagina with the intent to conceive a child.

Lippu in the subs.

my waifu

We should petition Lala to never put her hair up, I'm sure she would be an even better idol and get more fans than ever if she used her superior bedhead hair regularly.

We want to fuck Lala.

23 is cancer

sheep