What is this expression meant to convey?

What is this expression meant to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cctRmWVQHto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"This cake is delicious. Would you like some, darling?"
"Nah. Not when I'll be enjoying your sweet icing all over me tonight."

>this damier chocolate spongecake is a little too pedestrian, don't you think?
>i know right, my mother made those back in the 2000s
>bruh

"Hey, this cake is fucking gay."

>Nee Biktoru, I'll shove this spoon up your ass
>Go for it, Yuuri.

Victor looks terrible

mating ritual

Does anyone know who the artist of this image is so I can kill him for ruining Vitya's face

Pig's face more than makes up for, in my opinion. I didn't even notice Bald looked retarded until just now because I was too busy looking at Pig's sex eyes.

>that receding hairline

This, and I say this as a Viktorfag.

Imagine if Bald had been drawn on his sex game though. This would have been X rated eye candy

The eye is to far to the side of his head and too squinty

What would it be like if Vic Mignogna voiced one of the characters in the English dub?

Sry last ant

When/if we get good scans of this art, somebody should shop in a better-looking Bald making sex eyes right back at Pig. I'm sure good official art like that exists, though I can't think of a specific one right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cctRmWVQHto

m-moe

I imagine him voicing the sexiest character with the biggest forehead and it'd be a disaster. He'd also claim that BaldFat aren't gay because "Kubo and Yamamoto said so!"

>Toyonaga is awkward just like Yuuri.
Sasuga

Now I want to see Victor poke the top of Yuuri's head, goddamn it.

Who is Vic Mignogna?

A famously homophobic eng VA who has voiced many important characters in different series. No one really knows what his views are now but that's mainly because he's become more irrelevant

Oh and I forgot, there's a plenty of stories of him being a general douche and a creep at cons too

A middle aged man who voices teenagers.

Can you insufferable faggots name your threads so I can filter your shit.

An icon.

At least Piggy makes up for it.

No wonder his wife married him and had three kids.

There were people who wanted him to do Victor's voice when it was announced that YOI would be dubbed in English, I can not imagine how it would be

He's also creepy around teenagers, mostly girls.

"I spoke with MAPPA and they told me that Victor and Yuuri are most definitely not gay!"

I wonder what Otsuka would think if he heard

OTP

Otsuka might say something vague but enough for people to pick up on or nothing at all.

I could see Kubo make tweets about it given her lolcow tendencies.

These two need to go out drinking and trade drunk stories about Fairy

Shittyphotoshop user here. I tried

What else could he mean by offering a piece of cake named after the patron saint of homo to his homo fiancé?

Looks better than the original, good job.

There's something about the white tie tuxes and homo faces of lust that scream Leyendecker

After the Oscar Wilde carnations and other "coincidences" Leyendecker doesn't seem too far off from being referenced somehow

>smiling Ucchi
That's fucking cute.

platonic love and friendship

YOI made me develop a crush on him, he's cute in a stoic way and his acting skills are top-notch.

Fairyfags always got to make it about their husbando

What a disgusting assumption. I'm a Pigfag. But it's cute that Tosshi can make Ucchi smile.

Didn't even know who that was (in my defense I'm not American). I'm learning so many new things about gay culture and famous gays thanks to these threads.

>Does that ugly slant eyed nip have a crush for me?

>Better play along, dont want him to go full elliot rodger

Or
>"Guess what else I'll shove into your mouth later."

So... it was all just a prank?

His true love is Makkachin

No offense Bald, but at least here you're way uglier than him.

I want to rub that beautiful bald head

Same thing could be said for Piggy's eye, yet he still looks handsome.
I think the problem is just how they drew the shape of the eyes and the pupils, they look different from the usual.
Anyway I don't get why so many of you are so critical and extremely analytical when it comes to official promo art. Saying he's fugly is exaggerated. We've seen worse. (Also this is a small preview, let's wait for better quality pics).

>I don't get why so many of you are so critical and extremely analytical when it comes to official promo art

People here do the same for anything yoi related (see how many complained about the live stage dramas or the museum audios), not just official art

>Have you watched Yuri on Ice?
>Victor Nikiforov heart eyes
Kek, Ashley Wagner in her AMA. Good taste.

Cute. I wonder if she roots for Leo. There has to be one burger skater whose fav character is Leo.

Is there a clip anywhere of the part when Toyonaga bumped into Suwabe during the stage event? That's the only part I'm really interested in seeing.

That happened at the Yuri on Festival of July user, we'll never ever see it.

Oh, I see. Now I'm sad.
Thanks anyway.

Are BaldFat Victorian homos that like going to gay orgies? Jizz is the one that would stick glass objects up his ass

They make love to each other only

I want to see an edgy YOI/Oscar Wilde crossover with rape, gay orgies, multiple dramatic murder-suicides, and glass objects shattering inside anuses.

Fine. Go write your stupid fic and don't contaminate this thread.

Ah shit, the dumblr purity police are here. Just a suggestion, instead of only watching anime and reading fanfics, try reading some literature at some point in your life. It might broaden your incredibly narrow horizons.

>instead of only watching anime and reading fanfics
I don't read fanfics, that's why I asked you to go write your little dumb fantasy stories for landwhales like you outside here.
Also
For the smartasses like you

Go back to dumblr to troll control freak.

Thats the problems with dumblrs. Burger education failed. They would have an aneurism if they found out the types of books a library or bookstore had in them.

>assuming I'm on dumblrshit
>assuming I'm a burger
Both are wrong

I just want my YOI thread to be about YOI, not your edgy crossover fantasies.
>muh go read literature!
Leave Sup Forums at once

I'll never got over Yuris Husband Stealing Whore Face.

Yuri is a thot

I've been always curious about JJ's true opinion on Yuuri. More or less we saw how he acts around the others. He's friendly with Otabek, likes to tease Yuri, and is envious of Victor. Also he apparently was Seung gil's rinkmate in the junior days.

>JJ's true opinion on Yuuri
Probably the same as most outsiders who saw the Sochi banquet, a pole dancing fatale who fucked Bald into submission (and soon onto the altar).

JJ subconsciously wants Piggy to step on his dick and spit in his face.

>I want to see an edgy YOI/Oscar Wilde crossover with rape, gay orgies, multiple dramatic murder-suicides, and glass objects shattering inside anuses.
Oh, I see how literature broadened your horizons.
Why don't these faggots leave Sup Forums?

Yurio and JJ audio guide when

IIRC that girl from twitter said she was planning to do it these days.

Literally who doesn't want that?

What audio guides are left to translate? I'm pretty sure there was a Fairy and Bald one as well.

No, Fairy was paired with Leaf and Piggy only. While the secret guide is Victor & young Victor

I love this show but the one single complaint I have, is why do all these faggots skate to such pleb shit music? Skating to pop and fucking rap, really? Do figure skaters actually do that irl?

The only character in this entire show who has patrician taste in music is pic related.

I love that nips haven't let go of Pochacco Piggy yet.

They partake in orgies of only two

just a two innocent salesmen trying to sell cakes so they could bring bread to their families in this capitalistic world.

I want that all yet the end for BaldFat to be like Maurice where they reject modern society and go off to live in the country as happy homos. The perfect blend of Victorian gay erotica and Edwardian gay fiction.

Patrician tastes, user. They can go stay on Bald's dacha.

Homos dying tragically is overused.

What am I looking at here? Is this some kind of photo booth where you can be 3dpd Bald?

Is it okay if I get turned on because Pig's moans, Sup Forums?

of course, i get turned on too

Nip fans are so fun. I wish westernfags would losen up more and be like them. Wed probably have so much sexy and funny yoi fan shit in that reality.

I've mentioned him here once months ago. I'd love it if Sayo referenced him but he might not be regarded as a gay icon unless you know commercial art history. kekkai sensen did reference a painting of his for promo art

So, Comiket has begun.

Holy shit, it's fancy Bald and Makka. Post the promo art that references him please?

Oh shit i could see it now if pochacopig tried to get big over here. Dumblr/sjw screaming about promoting bestiality and associating gays with bestiality so=homophobic. Kinkshaming about being a furry for drawing it. Pochaccopig is a homophobic furry into beastiality kek.

Pure top smug

It was actually from the bd

user, I'd be worried if it was the other way around. Who doesn' get turned on?

I got second hand embarrassment listening even though i knew what would happen. If Suwabe and Toshi did a bl track for baldfat i would not survive

Also infantilization of piggy. I remeber that one dumblr was upset over summernights dream infantalizing pig and bald. Kek